All Comments on 'Answers?'

by Tara Cox

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
chytownchytownover 9 years ago
Good Read****

Could be a multiple chapter goody. Thanks for sharing

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Do you proof read?

"Of course, they had any evidence to convict or even arrest him." ???? or

Sorted? The word is sordid.

Otherwise an okay story/

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 9 years ago
Wow

Really sad tale. Hopefully you will continue. There's plenty more story to be told.

ariesgirlariesgirlover 9 years ago

Naomi doesn't have to give up her life just because she found out what happened to her mother. I'm quite sure her dad wouldn't want her to live how she has been. We don't know anything about her mother but she probably would want Naomi to move on with her life...happily. Naomi may need to move to some place where she doesn't have the constant reminder of her tragic past.

tazz317tazz317over 9 years ago
CLOSURE ONLY IS EFFECTIVE IF

one has the stomach,stones and fortitude to go to the end, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Continue

Let us see the light at the end of the tunnel, please. Some of us have grown to care about her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
You REALLY need an editor

The numerous errors in grammar detracted from the story. And it was hard enough to read as it was. Pretty depressing story for an erotic web site. What was the point of this mess?

SparksWillFlySparksWillFlyover 9 years ago
Good Ideas Well Expressed

Comment on editing is wrong. Sure, you would benefit from another set of eyes on your work, but this was good stuff. Keep at it.

bruce22bruce22over 9 years ago
Nicely done

A painting of an obsessed incomplete human being.

IrfonIrfonover 9 years ago

So true of todays messed-up lives of youngsters,by greedy,unfeeling Politicians...

fanfarefanfareover 9 years ago
10-09-14

Dear anonnyingmousie, if you had ever had the misfortune to be required to attend any college/university level meeting, conference, forum, seminar, symposium or other involuntary gathering of professional educators.

You would discover the reason the industry is called "Higher" Education is that the attendees, with and without tenure can reliably be sorted into three groups. Drunks, Potheads and Senile Drunken Potheads.

Academic English is the worst form of misseducation since Neo-Confucianism.

Noah Webster was a premature Fascist and

Thomas Dewey a proto-Nazi.

Sid0604Sid0604over 9 years ago
Thank you...

I enjoyed reading your story. Thank you for sharing.

PolyLvrPolyLvrover 9 years ago
I liked it.

It is a good beginning. I don't know if you plan on other chapters but I look forward to a follow up.

The comments about needing an editor were spot on. The mistakes detracted from the flow, making it hard to immerse myself into it.

Regarding the comment about the lack of erotic attributes, umm, it is in the non-erotic category.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
ARE YOU DONE ??

You have storytelling talent. How about using it for a change ??

Instead of these little emotional venting stories or scene. Like the last couple of posts!

Do you need a muse??

Come on now, we pay you for good stories not this cr[..what ?

Yes, okay. I'm sorry honey. ]

Never mind T N . I'm mistaken. Keep following your heart, lol

AMerryMan

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Went Nowhere

Worthless story. BTW it is whole sordid, not whole sorted.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Good beginning

but not satisfying without something more. Is there more ?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
When your life is about one thing...

...it doesn't matter if you succeed at your goal or fail--the goal is gone and you start back at zero. You painted the picture with pathos.

tazz317tazz317over 8 years ago
FOUND THE ANSWER

not to question yourself about personal life/ TK U MLJ LV NV

SampkyangSampkyangover 7 years ago
Closure???

You found the answers, but there can never be closure in a case like this. She gave her life to discover who/why her Mom was killed...What to do now? Help others to discover other mysteries.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
determination

5* for her determination to find the real killer ... and then faced with that awful question of "And now what?" It's almost as useless as "why?". There's seldom real closure.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTara Cox@Tara Cox
UPDATE: If you are wondering what happened to me, I have not died. I left Lit. Please do NOT comment or complain about unfinished stories. Completed versions of many are available on my website to read for FREE. If you follow the links: http://taracoxwriter.com Twitter: @...

story TAGS