All Comments on 'Ægir's Wife Ch. 05'

by Tara Cox

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
joodlejoodleover 8 years ago
I'm the first!

I have been watching and waiting! Excellent chapter. I would not have thought that they would split apart in this manner, but it is a great twist to a brilliant story that might have become monotonous, maybe...someday. I am glad Sven is not so easily won. It is a rich story you write. I too felt conflicted about the first baby being Bjorn's. It seems wrong. But realistically with Sven being such a idiot, both in absence and his favoring of her ass over pussy, he was not going to be the one to plant his flag first. Odds were favoring Bjorn, even though Sven wanted it the most. But anyway, I am enjoying this new twist in the story, and can't wait for the next chapter! PS: I like Roz. ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
my fav story

I love your stories!

Just wanted you to know

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
please don't make us wait!

two months is too long

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Hmmm

I have mixed feelings about this chapter. I thought the move to London was interesting, but some of the other "drama" was over the top (Roz being into BDSM, Greta being a supermodel and happening to be at the same alternative market as Kirsty and Bjorn). I was also disappointed to read some of the snippy things Kirsty said to Bjorn. He has been incredibly respectful of her and their family. They need to get the F out of London and back to the Holding. Distance is making their situation worse! Hope they see that and can mend their family.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Happy to see this posted

I love this story.

...yet I don't follow the rift at and after the club between Kirsty and Bjorn, or even why Greta had such a effect when Bjorn's devotion and attraction to Kirsty was evident and proclaimed. Was it bc Bjorn didn't succinctly tell Greta to get lost?

Also I don't grasp why at least the couple hasn't already resolved to move back "home" since both are so obviously miserable....or are they about to have that conversation?

Tara CoxTara Coxover 8 years agoAuthor
To Anon...

Your comment touched something that is so core in all that I write...

"...yet I don't follow the rift at and after the club between Kirsty and Bjorn, or even why Greta had such a effect when Bjorn's devotion and attraction to Kirsty was evident and proclaimed."

I wanted to answer it fully...and since it happened to be REAL Woman Wednesday at my blog...well, Kirsty might just be a fictional character but her struggles to accept love is very REAL for too many of us... For the long answer to that question...

https://taranealeauthor.wordpress.com/2016/01/13/real-woman-wednesday-kirsty/

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Keep it coming !!

Oh I thought the day would never come lol.. As usual I fell into the story and can't wait for the next chapter..

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
happy

happy to see this such a good story please don't make us wait for the next ch.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Waiting

I have been wait and rereading past chapters. I am so happy that you are writing again. Thank you for taking us on the amazing journey with you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Gasp - Kirsty in London?

I so did not see that coming. I did think Kirsty calling Roz was puzzling, though in retrospect, it is a better segue to Roz wondering who was on the phone when she realizes it wasn't Kirsty's "husband", Bjorn. But poor Bjorn - just cannot imagine him cooped up in an office being a software engineer, coding gambling games. And Monika too? That's a surprise. I understand why Mikael made that decision, but separating himself from both his adored wife and daughter, heartbreaking.

Entrance of Greta - a surprise. Not sure why she's entered the story - I hope she has greater purpose later - maybe for Mikael to confront her.

To use literary terminology, this chapter is the "darkest night before the coming dawn". I don't think all the boys'/Kirsty's travails are over, but I see them all emerging stronger in the new day.

BTW, love Roz - chuckled when she "dom-ed" Bjorn not to follow Kirsty - and his reaction, priceless! She's added extra "spice" to the story. I voter for more Bjorn/Roz interaction - they're like oil and water - don't really mix, but both love Kirsty.

One last comment - it is pretty clear that Kirsty can't go back to her old life - it doesn't fit her anymore. But she will miss Roz.

luv2read2

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Ahah

I just read your REAL woman comments and better understand what happened at the club re Greta. I'm surprised that I didn't get it since it's easy to lose faith in one's own valuable-ness. Yet if I was hauled away by not just one, or two, but three DDGs and cared for, I'd feel special. Also would be terrified that they were out of their friggin' minds, or creepy weird. That makes it difficult to trust.

Part of what appeals to me is how she connects with these handsome fellows (great sex aside) so quickly. I chaulk that up to good writing and fiction. If Kirsty continues to feel anxious, how can she be convinced that she is loved?

cantfightfatecantfightfateover 8 years ago
So depressing.

Kirsty's reactions are emotional and irrational but believable. Bjorn is not being the character you made him to be. Perhaps the setting throwing him off? But he needs to take control and responsibility. We need a little happiness... otherwise, what's the point in reading?

wish2basubwish2basubover 8 years ago
OMG

Do not know why I put off reading this saga. Loving it. Thank you. Find myself attracted to novel length stories on this site. Now I have another to add to a short list. Family Ritual, Secret Smiles..., and now Aegir! How good are you. I jumped to this page wanting to find out if it ended and when I read through to this page, imagine my surprise! Well done. Thanks for the time & effort. Truly appreciated. Let us know when we can buy this in its completed form.

BobossweetnessfreakBobossweetnessfreakover 7 years ago
Confused

This chapter left me confused. I don't like that they went back to London, how unhappy everyone is, etc. I don't get why they left the Holding anyway. If anyone should've left, it should've been Sven. He's the mistrustful, miserable one. They need to go back home where they belong. Maybe Sven should find his own wife.

Auspat2121Auspat2121about 3 years ago

Fantastic reading and so well written, I feel like I am there with them all in both places. I loved the St George’s Cross I have been there and done that on the cross with my Mistress. Brilliant story so far.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTara Cox@Tara Cox
UPDATE: If you are wondering what happened to me, I have not died. I left Lit. Please do NOT comment or complain about unfinished stories. Completed versions of many are available on my website to read for FREE. If you follow the links: http://taracoxwriter.com Twitter: @...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES