All Comments on 'Ægir's Wife Ch. 10'

by Tara Cox

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
Rud1GirlRud1Girlover 4 years ago
Yes

Yes, yes, YES, Yes, yes

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Worth the wait

I know you said the delay was because you didn't know what to do with Sven. I'd say you figured it out! Masterfully written!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Whoop!

I'm so glad you have returned to this story! Thank you!!!

BobossweetnessfreakBobossweetnessfreakover 4 years ago
Welcome back!!

I am soooo happy to see you are back. I really hope that this isn't the end of the story. We need to see the progress with Monika, the birth of the twins, the progress of Sven's "abilities" and maybe even the completion of the other house. I have sooo missed your stories Tara. Especially this one. 5 stars, of course.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
so good

so glad you are back this was so good thank you

JulielleJulielleover 4 years ago
When I saw this a new submission, I felt like I had received a call from old friends that I hadn’t spoken with in a long time. I hope it’s not 2 more years 🙏🏽

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
yeah!!! Welcome back!!!

You are one of the best writers on this site. So happy to see you back. You have been greatly missed.

Peachy1242Peachy1242over 4 years ago
Yaaaaaaas

Thank god you’re back!!! So good! Sven, get your head out of your ass!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Just perfect

For many of us it's in our nature to want our stories of fantasy to end with a "Happily Ever After" tied up in a neat and tidy bow. Then we have the audacity to complain about it's lack of complexity and believability. That won't be happening here. You've thankfully shown a path to

HEA by leaning into catastrophic events instead of whitewashing them.

The beauty of this families interconnectedness is also their greatest strength. It's taken a long and sometime arduous path to get their, requiring each individual to shed the weakness of past trauma, limiting beliefs and egos. Balancing the acceptance of circumstances and retaining hope of betterment is the best any of us can do in the face of adversity. It's not without angst and you've displayed it brilliantly. It's so hard for us humans to let go of the what if's and mourn our losses but that is just what's required to move on. Life is full of challenges often requiring sacrifice that can pale in comparison to it's reward.

The kind of trust they all need to achieve the level of bonding it takes to make this all work, is a strength in the form of vulnerability. It's so eloquently reflected in the Dom/Sub dynamic. Notice I don't use the small "s" in reference to the submissive identity. There is nothing small about submission. It takes amazing strength to offer our vulnerability. Like an omega offering up it's throat or belly to an alpha. The weak thing to do would be to tuck tail and run. Never knowing the structure, security and comfort of the pack. Thankfully as present day humans, we don't have to relinquish dominant rolls due physical limitations, but it does require adjustments and once again vulnerability.

I don't know you but anyone who writes with such beauty and depth must be a beautiful soul. Thank You for an amazing journey. Oh... and please excuse my atrocious grammatical skill. Trying to figure out proper sentence structure and where to place a comma makes my head hurt. I'll gratefully leave that all up to you.

cantfightfatecantfightfateover 4 years ago
Wow! Welcome back!

Sven is still infuriating but I hope Kirsten gets the outcome she wants.

sweetone66sweetone66over 3 years ago

This was a very powerful and emotionally charged chapter. Kudos on another 5 star submission. (I'd give you 10 if they had them)! Now on to the next chapter...

Auspat2121Auspat2121about 3 years ago

Beautifully written again. Great to hear Kirsten getting her way with Sven. Hopefully it well to both of their satfactions.

mzkatzeyzmzkatzeyzover 1 year ago

Did the ships name change to Njord's Captive? Did Kirsten's eyes change color from blue to green? Reading page one of this chapter. WTH?

Fibroidkey794Fibroidkey794about 1 year ago

My thoughts exactly @mzkatzeyz, was so confused as to why some details have changed.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTara Cox@Tara Cox
UPDATE: If you are wondering what happened to me, I have not died. I left Lit. Please do NOT comment or complain about unfinished stories. Completed versions of many are available on my website to read for FREE. If you follow the links: http://taracoxwriter.com Twitter: @...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES