All Comments on 'Baby Doll'

by Carnal_Flower

Sort by:
  • 39 Comments
lemonheadslemonheadsalmost 9 years ago

Loved it. You never fail to write a fantastic story. If you write it I will read it. 5 stars.

rob1356rob1356almost 9 years ago
5 out of 5

Loved the story and gave it a 5 and the only reason was I couldn't give it more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Thanks for this Awesome story, good luck on the contest

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
5+ stars

Made me wet! Thank you! 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Omg

This had my attention from the very beginning... It's absolutely amazing... Can't wait to read more like this!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Role Play . . .

Depends on what they're playing at. Seems pretty clear to me they're playing at Daddy/Little Girl, not "Let's pretend we're father and daughter." D/BG or LG is a specific role play. Anyway, worked for me.

TryingToCoverUpTryingToCoverUpalmost 9 years ago
Amazing

Wonderfully done! Built the tension...then released it perfectly. Got me going for sure!

chunkschunksalmost 9 years ago
Sucked me right in...

Love your writing. Don't stop.

ramonbrookramonbrookalmost 9 years ago
Like my build up

That was well worth it. I'm not an incest lover but I found myself wanting Cassie and Larry to be together! I thought the end was too abrupt and after all the loving in the beginning it kind of cheapened their relationship!

Would love to see their love redeemed with another chapter showing a committed relationship.

drtybabygurldrtybabygurlalmost 9 years ago
loved it!!!!

Love this story!!!!!

rightbankrightbankalmost 9 years ago
self analysis

is not attractive or erotic

RichardStewartRichardStewartalmost 9 years ago
Sensational

And I do call my daughter "Baby Doll" !!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
5

This story was complete enough that it doesn't really need chapter two. Great job.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Beautiful story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Wow

Amazing like all of your writing

MySweetestBabyMySweetestBabyalmost 9 years ago
Nice job

Beautiful work!!!

erotic_babbleerotic_babblealmost 9 years ago
Truly great.

You tell a wonderful tale. Thank you for the effort.

twistedsickmindtwistedsickmindalmost 9 years ago
Masterful

There is no one who is better at this. No one conveys the beauty of Daddy/Daughter love better. Your writing is an inspiration to all of us out here trying to make the magic happen in our stories.

MrBig6AroundMrBig6Aroundalmost 9 years ago
Loved it

Lovely story that will be on my mind for days. Thanks for sharing it. I always look forward to your writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Well

IRL, the thought of incest makes me sick, but this is fucking hot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
beautifully done

c. flower you hit the nail on the head you made the story very enticing keep on trucking ten bears43 you made it possible to picture just how beautiful Cassie really is. a big 5

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Oh my

Perfect balance of lusty and sensual in this story. I will deffinately think of this story for days. Just the way you conveyed cassies beauty actually made me a little bi for a moment and jealous ofc. Keep on writting i look foqard to seeing more of this

Tail_GunnerTail_Gunnerover 8 years ago
WOW ...

how is it that i never found you before ?!! ... you are damned good !!

DrizdartDrizdartover 7 years ago
I am a believer

This is a story with a perfect tone. It makes me think you KNOW the relationship, know the area, know the family dynamic, know the family business, and most of all, know Daddy and Baby Doll.

You capture the moments of discovery so well. The coming of age, the shift from high school friends to an independent life, the awareness of siblings settling in to their own niches. You handle the tensions of a Daddy/Daughter grooming and the details of this consummation. You sketch the possibilities of an on-going relationship.

If this is your life, you are obviously aware and introspective of it. If it is not, you are able to be powerfully inventive. In either case, you have a basis for pursuing this in a variety of ways. Thank you for writing and sharing on LIT on your way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Wonderful...

Wonderful story....soft, sensual, well written...a very large step above most of the writing on Liteerotica....thank you....would love to read more about about Baby Girl and her Daddy....or another girl in love with her daddy.....you have a special talent..thank you for sharing it with us....

Ragtag1124Ragtag1124about 6 years ago
One of my favorite but...

I love this story but it left me craving for more on Larry and his baby doll. Write a follow-up please.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Excellent Story

This whole story was riveting !! My husband is older than me and I love to think of him as my "daddy" while reading this absolutely wonderful story !! This needs to DEFINITELY be a series and I hope that you will consider it !! I cant say enough about your writing, its simply magical and perfectly erotic !! I'm so glad I found it !! I hope your are proud of this story, as well you should be. Keep up the excellent work !!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I Did Not See That Comimg

Literally, as a pervert, diligent reader of fiction, and a lover of written erotica for 35 years.... I don't think I have EVER skipped the big sex scene, hard-on in-hand, to find out what the climax of the STORY ARC is, IN MY LIFE. So, uh, Kudos. If I gave a nationally awarded prize for literary content in erotica, I guess it would go to you. Bravo. Bravo artiste.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Glitch unexplained

1. How did the photographer know about the tryst with Larry at the shore

2. Which picture was the modelling agent referring to?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Yummy yummy. Just perfect!

CaptainRiverCaptainRiverover 2 years ago

Just, Wow.

Of course, I am in love with Cassie. You painted her so perfectly; inside and out. But your story is not only erotic, it made feel good to read it. That is truly rare in any story. This is amazing writing and gifted story telling. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Sweet, sensual story. I appreciate the fact it didn’t include all the hard core twisted shit that so many of the sex stories are full of. Don’t get me wrong, some of those turn me on, but I love a happy ending, which this story had.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

7 long fucking chapters with over 50% unnecessary. Just long drawn out bullshit with Larry and the stupid photography....get the fuck on with the story between father daughter like you categorised it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Pages and pages of nonsense

Dmjewels69Dmjewels69about 1 year ago

one of my favorites

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Enticing premise, truly dreadful telling.

Nekomusume_DaisukiNekomusume_Daisuki3 months ago

Such a sad witness of the state our society is in that a mere 7 pages of beautifully built-up suspense is seen as 'drawn out' and 'over 50% unnecessary'...

I can utterly enjoy the thrill of the build-up, the slow chase of two hunters being each other's prey, slowly approaching, knowing one wrong move can spell disaster, but dancing the dance to the end will bring unimaginable bliss...

Well done, and don't let the 'I want it all and I want it now' losers distract you!

The only negative I find in this is that I reached the end of the story!

CaptainRiverCaptainRiver3 months ago

Wonderful slow build. Am re-rading this after a couple years, and it is still fresh and engaging.

Thanks, CF. Wonderful story telling.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous