Baby Doll

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You want Daddy to show you, Baby Girl?"

Cassie nodded.

They both knew exactly how to turn each other on. She kept her blue eyes innocent and eager for instruction, using them to ask Daddy to show his Little Girl how to suck his big cock. She knew exactly what she was doing, and Larry played right along.

He held his prick and guided it to her mouth, with one hand on the back of her head.

"That's good, baby, take Daddy into your mouth."

"Like this?" she whispered.

"Yes, baby, just like that. Slowly."

Cassie wrapped her soft lips around the tip and moaned, closing her eyes. She hesitated before gently sliding down over the head, drawing it out, letting him watch his cock slowly disappear into her mouth. She stopped after she'd only taken a few inches, and gazed up at him.

"Take more, Baby Girl," Larry whispered, still holding his dick and guiding her sweet mouth down onto it. "Take Daddy all inside you. That's good." He fed her his cock, inch by inch, until she couldn't take any more. And then she gave in to the pleasure of sucking him, sweetly and slowly, her smooth lips savoring every slide up and down his length, loving the feel and taste and the way he moaned. She sucked him lightly, not trying to get him off, but just wanting him to see how much she loved it. She sucked him for a long time, as he pushed back her hair and caressed her face and throbbed in her mouth.

"You wanted this, didn't you, baby? You wanted Daddy's cock in your mouth."

"Mmmmm . . ."

He couldn't get enough of her warm soft mouth. His hips rocked gently forwards and back, working a slow rhythm as her moans of ecstasy filled the room.

When he felt himself getting close, the slow pressure building and building to what he knew would be a huge release, he whispered, "Honey . . . slow down . . . you're going to make me come."

But that only made her groan and take him deeper into her mouth.

"Oh, baby . . ." he hissed. "What are you doing?"

She moaned sweetly, and pulled off him. "I want to. I want to taste you. I want you to come in my mouth."

He caressed her face, her now sweaty, tangled hair. "Is that what you want, Baby Doll? Are you sure?"

"Mmm," she nodded, and opened her mouth to take him back inside.

She closed her eyes, loving this heavenly sucking, Daddy's prick filling her mouth and her mind with pure ecstasy. She wiggled back on her hips to stimulate her clit; waves of pleasure flowed from her pussy with each slow, sensuous suck.

She became focused on making him come, hard, in her mouth. So she took her hands off his cock and slid them up the backs of his thighs, holding him still. She wanted him to see nothing but her mouth on him.

"Mmm, baby . . ." Larry moaned. She looked so hot. Her pink lips stretched around his thick cock, loving it, loving him. "Yes," he whispered, watching her, "Suck my cock, that's a good girl. . ."

His voice and his words seemed to lick her stiffened clit, nearly sending her off on her own orgasm. She felt the first tremors in his thighs, knew it was coming, and pulled his cockhead deep into her mouth.

"Cassie, baby, Daddy's gonna come for you, here it comes, here it comes . . ."

The pulsing of his cum up through his shaft made her clit explode in pleasure, and she came right along with him, shaking and trembling, without even touching herself. The knowledge of their incestuous pleasure alone was enough. She moaned as he pumped stream after stream of salty, creamy cum into her throat, savoring every last delicious drop, swallowing him down in waves that matched the waves of delight exploding from her clit.

"Mmmmm . . ."

Later, after she'd undressed, he reclined next to her on the bed, touching her face, leaning down every few seconds to kiss her on the lips. They tranced out in each other's gaze, glowing in post-orgasmic bliss.

"What are you thinking, Baby Doll?"

"How happy I am."

"Are you, baby?"

"Yes," she said, looking at him seriously. "I haven't told you too much about what I've been doing, what it's like, modeling . . ."

"Why not? You know you can talk to me about anything."

"I don't want to. It's just . . . work." Actually, she didn't want to taint what she had with him by explaining it all. He'd just get mad, and she didn't want to waste her breath.

"Don't you like it, baby?"

Cassie shrugged. "Sometimes . . . but it's nothing like being with you."

"Did you like 'being with me,' Baby Doll?"

"Mmmmm . . . yes . . ." she said, sliding into his arms. She shifted, so her ass pushed into his thighs and hips, and her wet pussy rubbed against his cock. Larry continued to caress her face and plant little kisses on her lips, neck, cheeks . . . as she whispered, somewhat desperately, "Make love to me. Make love to your baby girl, please . . . Please fuck me . . . I love you so much."

Larry groaned at her seductive voice, and felt the blood rush into his cock, always so ready to get hard for her.

"Shh, come here," he whispered. "Come to Daddy."

He pulled her backwards, and she snuggled up tightly against his body as he wedged one of his thighs between her legs, getting her in a spooning position.

"There you go."

She raised her upper thigh, giving him full access. Larry grasped her jaw, and looked in her eyes and kissed her deeply, his tongue probing her mouth as his hand traveled down to find her. He stroked her and she widened for him, groaning with the desire that made opening her legs for Daddy so unbearably hot. She opened and opened like a carnal flower, the lips of her cunt expanding and unfolding under his soft touch, as he felt her, his fingers exploring her, opening, probing, touching, discovering. Cassie moaned and moaned, unable to stop her painful cries. He was feeling her pussy! The thought alone was nearly enough to make her come.

"Touch me, Daddy," she cried her voice getting more needy and hysterical.

"Shh," Larry said, "Relax. Breathe."

His free hand found her jiggling breasts and she was now splayed open, her pale body curled back around him like a clinging vine, her mouth and tits and pussy opened wide and completely available for his hands and mouth. They were in perfect unison, her beauty, her gorgeousness, expanded only under his touch, all for him, because of him; and her beauty drove him wild, enflamed his cock, drew his desire, which made her become only more beautiful, and more fully herself, in his arms.

He slid his erect cock between her thighs and rubbed it along the opening of her pussy as he kissed her neck, making her gasp in delirious moans. Her breasts swelled up, the nipples tender and aching and pleading for his mouth, every part of her on fire. He stroked against her, letting her feel his hardness slipping against her wetness, his arousal, his heavy balls nestled against the small of her back.

The craving for his cock, Larry's wonderful, big cock, grew stronger and stronger. She had to feel him pushing up inside her!

Larry shushed her as she squirmed and moaned and gyrated in his strong arms; held her still as he slid the head of his cock to her slick, needy hole.

"Put Daddy inside you, baby . . ."

Cassie practically came at his words. Her hand trembled as she grasped his dick at the base and directed it right to her sopping pussy. He continued to kiss her, fondle her nipples, and whisper naughty things to her as he slowly pushed up inside her, inch by inch, full and hard, filling her completely, until she was impaled on his cock, from base to tip.

Cassie could not bear the pleasure! Her eyes glazed over and she licked her open lips with each slow push inside her.

His lips found hers as he started to fuck her, slow and tender. His tongue swirled in her mouth, his fingers tweaked her hard nipples, as he drew all the way out and pushed into her gushing juices, which ran down and soaked his balls. He controlled himself, for her, guiding his cock to find her pleasure spots, and pushing and caressing right where she needed. He wanted to make his little girl come; he wanted to give her the best orgasm of her life.

"That's it, Baby Girl, that's it. . . Come for Daddy . . ."

The swollen head of his cock hit the most delicious, naughty spot deep inside her belly. She was spread wide open for it, and soon could do nothing but pant as he fucked her with short, hard strokes, as he hit that perfect spot again and again.

As she began to come, as his thick cock hit that wonderful place and her pleasure spilled over, triggering off a slow, deep orgasm, all she could think was, "I'm his girl, his girl, I'm all his, I'm Daddy's Baby Girl."

And then she felt his cock spasm inside her, and his arms tremble as he clutched her tighter to him. His hands found hers and he squeezed them as he flooded her with his cum, and kissed her neck, and whispered that he loved her.

They drifted off to sleep, happy and content, to the sounds of carnival music, laughter, and the waves on the Jersey shore.

+++

A day later, Cassie was lying on her stomach, wrapped only in a sheet, nestling on his stomach. Larry sat up against the bed board, stroking her hair. They had barely left their bed the whole weekend, and were exhausted from another round of wonderful, satisfying sex.

She smiled at him and he at her.

Suddenly her phone buzzed, and she groaned and rolled over to answer it.

"Hello."

"Cassandra."

"Oh, hello."

"I'm calling you."

"Yes?"

"I never call. The models always call me."

"Ok . . . but you are."

"Yes. I need you, Cassandra. Here. In Manhattan."

"Is everything ok?"

"Yes, but I need you to come in."

"Well I can't get there til tomorrow."

"I'll expect you." Click.

Ugh. Cassie curled up tighter on Larry's chest. They were going to leave tonight, anyway, but she couldn't bear the thought.

"Who was that, Baby Doll?"

"Mmmmmm . . ." she slid up, grasped his face with both hands, and kissed him hard on the mouth.

"No one," she whispered.

+++

24 hours later, she was being ushered in to Freya's office.

"Cassandra. Have a seat."

Freya stared at her, with an odd, penetrating look, as if trying to figure her out.

"Come here. I've been looking at your newest photos."

Cassie stood behind her, and she clicked on the mouse, scrolling through the digitized images.

They were just as dull as before, with a few notable exceptions. Cassie burst out laughing when she saw Patti Love's picture. Whaaaa? She looked miserable, like she had a case of poison ivy.

Freya said, drily, "Yes. Well, I thought I'd give her a shot. She has potential, but she triestoo hard."

She kept clicking. They arrived at Charlie Wolf's photo. It was quite beautiful, though Cassie's face was almost entirely hidden in shadow.

Freya made an impatient sound. "What does he not understand? This isn't one of his shows. For the life of me, I can't figure out what he thinks he's doing in this business."

And then she clicked on the last photo. Chase and Molly's picture. It made Cassie gasp out loud.

She remembered the sunlight that day, but had no idea Chase could have captured it so well. She was illuminated from within the dark bedroom. The sun caressed her hair, her eyes, her lips, every pretty feature in a way she had never seen before. His touch was so subtle, almost invisible; he was content just to step back and let her shine. And shine she did, like a precious jewel, an opal of many colors. She saw blue, pink, glimmering tints of lilac, red and gold, all united by ivory skin. She wanted to reach out and touch it!

But she was marvelously sexed up. Her hair, a little tousled. Her nipples just barely visible. She was in the blue pin-striped shirt, wrapped around her, with her creamy white breasts pushed together. The image was cropped right above her pussy, not showing it, but making it that much more enticingly present through its absence.

But her expression really made the image. It wasknowing.As if she had a secret. As if she knew exactly what she was doing standing there looking so sexy, naked and freshly fucked, in a man's shirt. Above all, she did not look like a stupid model. It made all the difference. Without it, it could be just another great 70s porn shot.

There she was. It was her. The way Larry saw her; the way she was as she loved him.

There didn't seem much to say. They both knew this was the one. It couldn't be more obvious.

Freya was looking at her with that odd, confused stare, as if trying to figure it out.

Cassie knew what she was thinking. For all her brilliance, all her cunning, this woman did not understand what modeling was really all about. She'd said so herself. It was the one thing she "couldn't help her with."

"How did you do that?" Freya murmured. "This whole Lolita thing . . . I have not seen this in a very long time. Just skirts the edge . . . so close . . . but you know. You know.That's what makes it so good. There's not one in a million girls who could pull this off. How did you do it?"

Cassie only smiled.

+++

Well, you know how this story ends.

She sent me back to work with Chase, and the rest is history. The magazine covers, the interviews, the glossy photo spreads. The story of how I was "discovered."

The press dubbed me "Baby Doll," but then, you know that. You know all about me. You've seen me. I'm everywhere. I'm the one with the pouty pink lips and the liquid blue eyes looking at you from the cover of the swimsuit edition. You've looked, perhaps, wanting to be me. Or you've looked, magazine in one hand, jerking off with the other. That's ok. I'm happy to help you dream.

I just want you to know, next time you see me, that I'm happy.

It was standing there, in Freya's office that day, that I figured out what I wanted to do with my life. For real. I would take up photography. Maybe spend more time with Chase and Molly. I was going to be the one behind the camera, eventually.

In case you are wondering, know that I am safe in Larry's loving arms. We're at the shore, on the Ferris Wheel, whenever we can get away. I travel a lot, but actually that works quite well. With my brothers and everything, we do have to be careful.

The separations are hard, but then, coming home is SO nice . . .

But I guess I don't need to explain that to you, do I?

All my love,

Xoxoxo,

Baby Doll