All Comments on 'BBC Summer Surprise'

by silkstockingslover

Sort by:
  • 37 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Sorry no

You used to be one of the best writers here. Lately your stuff is dull and dumb. Everyone submits too fast and too easy. The dialogue is always corny, like you are trying to be cheesier than the last story. You have so many wonderful stories sitting on the shelf, and yet you give us lame crap like this. IDK, what used to be a must read is quickly becoming a pass it on by. Maybe I should start looking for a new favorite author. Sigh.

centralsquareguycentralsquareguyover 4 years ago
Silk Stockings Lover remains...

... the best author on Literotica! Five stars!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Ditto to previous comment

I have to agree with previous comment, I used to love reading your stories, they would get me really excited but this one not at all. I gave it until I got towards the bottom of page 2 and decided to move on to another story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
most excellent

another in a marvelous series of white faggot cocksuckers on their knees for

black cock / crackers knowing their rightful place & position .....thanks Jasmin *****

legsfeettoeslegsfeettoesover 4 years ago
Thanks, Jasmine

Great story. Has me highly aroused. Wish I had some pussy or cock or both to enjoy - Black, White, Asian, other - doesn't matter as long as I get to play -top, bottom, both - it's all good helping others cum or cumming myself! Sex is sex, and it's in all of our DNA. Five stars!

Bi47Bi47over 4 years ago
Definitely awesome

You are definitely one of my favorite authors tooooo😍😍😍😍😍😍😍.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Good Story

I would have askedof them and asked them they the women have me sucked a bbc in front of them and then spitroast in those front of them

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Not what I expected

I usually love reading this authors stories but not this one. Was really hard to finish. Just didn't have the quality, grasp or intrigue as other stories have had. Would have a tough time giving 3 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
One star

Disgusting, uninspired story. Lazy writer should delete account.

Rwa4768Rwa4768over 4 years ago
Definitely top shelf story

Great story as always. Your stories are always far ahead of any others. You top all stories about cocksuckers, incest, interracial and lesbian. I always look at your stories first and read them over and over again even more than I actually comment on them. Thank you for the many hours of enjoyment you have given to your fans.

secondsamuelsecondsamuelover 4 years ago
To anonymous (1 and 2)

Really? "Delete your account," and "I'm going to have to find a new favorite author."

There is no one as revered as SLL on literotica. The numbers alone show it. And while it's okay to not like a piece or not think it's your favorite, this is free entertainment. It always puzzles me the people who are outraged that a story wasn't their thing.

Personally I love SSL's work. Is every piece my favorite? Of course not. And look, it's hard to keep coming up with scenarios for people to fuck. After two hundred something stories, I can imagine "being realistic" or whatever gets challenging without being repetitive.

But you keeps at it, and that's what I appreciates about you SLL

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Fucking mother is a turn off

Story was of till the very end where the follow up had Jerry, the son, fuck his mother, that gave me soft penis.

lorencinolorencinoover 4 years ago
SSL is deeply satisfying

For the first time in years I had none of the erectile dysfunction that has plagued me. I read this story over two days ending both times with an orgasm; this second orgasm at the end of the story was the most wonderful I've had in a long, long time. and a great peace has descended.

Thank you, silkstockinglover!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Formulaic Dreck

The author should delete her account.

kneelnakedforbbckneelnakedforbbcover 4 years ago
Black men fucking entire white families

Yup, same old story; straight white guy ends up sucking black cocks. So many straight married white men are being fucked by dominant black men that it has become ho-hum. But, did anyone think the story would turn out differently? Anytime black men and white men are together, the white men will end up as cocksucking slaves for the black men. To expect differently is unrealistic. (on the other hand, who the hell is looking for reality on a porn site? And some of the critics should consider sticking to the gay romance section.) Sure, this one is over-the-top, but if you look at it from the perspective that it's a parody of the straight-white-man-fucked-by-black-men genre, it's actually pretty good. As more and more black men learn how easy it is to get straight white men to suck, it's inevitable that more and more father and son combos find themselves as sex slaves for black men. And, SSL is probably just ahead of her time in predicting that soon black men will be routinely fucking entire white families; men, women, parents, sons and daughters (all over 18 of course,) and I for one can't wait to read more. Actually would like to see more military theme; especially white officers sucking black enlisted cock! Keep at it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
More black domination!

I just have to say that these "black domination" stories of yours are by far the best I've ever seen on any site I read from. I look forward to you posting more. Perhaps a black teen takes control of his two white stepbrothers and stepfather finally after years of living together? Maybe his mother forbid him from inducting them until he turned eighteen years old. Everyone would be of legal age as the two white stepbrothers could be a couple years older than the black one. It could even start from his birthday party maybe. I don't know. Just an idea. Looking forward to seeing more!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Are u done with Big Fat Cock series????

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
BBC Summer Surprise

Wow ... what a great story. I would love to have experienced something like that when I became of age and turned 18. I have always had a thing for BBC and love getting BBC in both my white holes. I also have a curiosity about incest. This was everything I could ever fantasize about. It will be jerk off material for many a night.

Shysissy69Shysissy69over 4 years ago
Loved it. The story is awesome but I love your Hypnosissy series as a favourite all timer.

I would love to see another set of stories very soon from you. Look forward to it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
To Kneelnakedforbbc

I too would like to see a more military theme. I am a retired Master Sergeant, who spent twenty years in the Army sucking the cocks of younger, junior enlisted, black soldiers. I was queer before entering the Army, sucking the cocks of several white boys in high school, but it wasn’t until after seeing my first big black cocks in the communal showers in basic training that I realized what I had been missing. The junior soldiers seemed to enjoy dominating a senior noncommissioned officer as much as I enjoyed submitting to them and sucking their cocks.vUZ6y

funandboldfunandboldabout 4 years ago
Holy Shit Funny!

I have read a lot of your stories, and they never disappoint!

I admire your twisted mind and your ability to make it flow in a believable way, sexy and dramatic, and kept me wondering and on edge...but the scene when the boat returned was sexy, but then made me laugh my ass off! Good job!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
More white families

LOVE reading about entire submitting to and worshipping BBC

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
The Aristocrats

The Aristocrats.

ColonelinguistColonelinguistabout 3 years ago
SSL IS MY THERAPIST

Okay. I’ve only discovered Literotica a few days ago. But since reading Henry Miller’s Tropic of Cancer, while fondling my black cock bulging inside of my cousins silky white panties at 13 years old, reading great erotica has always been one of my biggest kinky turn ons.

And Jasmines is, I think, the best practitioner of it that I have yet to read; ever. She allows her readers imagination to freely analyze their own sexuality. Perhaps even making us face things that we ourselves, have always really wanted, but yet have only visited within our own mind, perhaps while daydreaming or masterbating. Isn’t it true that our minds are the most powerful sex organ there is?

Although this was not my one of favorite SSL reads, I feel that it was a story that needed telling. Reading her stories has become a form of psychoanalysis for me. I have had sex with men of different ethnic Backgrounds, but Jasmines short stories truly make me think about why I love how each one for their particular wonderful differences.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I liked it but I wish it was longer or had a sequel because it felt like there was more to it and it was getting hotter at the end

Frog71Frog71over 2 years ago

Now from the women point of view

sissyboi69Aricsissyboi69Aricover 2 years ago

Great story I fantasize about already

4chuckssite4chuckssitealmost 2 years ago

I have skipped over the BBC stories as stories man/man don’t really turn me on, but this was interesting in its extremes. I really read it because I thought this was the sequel to part 1 with all girls. Surprise! No sequel; a completely different tale. Ok, it was interesting, but I’m not into cocksucking.

tvsally693tvsally693over 1 year ago

ooooooooo OMG. Fantastic writer and story. Love BBC CUM too.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

How about instead of fishing, the newly 18 yo member is inducted into a "spades club". He thinks it's just a club that plays cards but learns from his family members and friends, that they all worship BBC.

He's entranced by all of the massive black cocks and the white males submission. He can't resist and once he has sucked his first BBC, he agrees to be inducted into the club so he has to suck and get fucked by all of the BBC present.

He is then branded with a Jack of Spades tattoo.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Loved it all

Lustdemon76Lustdemon7610 months ago

We definitely need a part 2!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Absolute favourite! All that black cock in one boat, sign me up and cover me in cum. What an amazing idea and a family tradition to be proud of. Part 2 would be perfect, specially the orgies where they all serve bbc.

Amanda1052Amanda10529 months ago

Quite a story! I don't normally read male on male stories preferring lesbian but this author's stories are generally excellent I thought I'd try it. Must say I wasn't disappointed. The only regret was the ending. Rather rushed. Maybe at some point you'd consider a sequel?

BaldwinAllamBaldwinAllam7 months ago

INSANELY HOT!!! it's really hard to comment with only one hand hahahhhh

WoodwiseWoodwise3 months ago

one of my favourite stories

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersilkstockingslover@silkstockingslover
I am a married woman who has a fetish for wearing nylons. My themes although I am not limited to them are: seduction, domination, humiliation, blackmail, lingerie,and submission. I write about my fantasies and will write stories based on other people's fantasies as well, ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

BBC Series Info