Becoming Daddy's Good Girl Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck," he grunted and ripped his cock out of my cunt. Cum spurted onto my ass. "That's all you're good for, slut. To have cum splattered on your ass."

"Yes, Sir," I panted, trembling, so close to cumming and yet denied my release.

The jizz dripped down my burning ass. A final squirt landed on my lower back and ran into my crack. I squirmed, feeling so dirty and humiliated. Which only made my pussy ache more. I was so close to cumming.

I wanted his cock in me. Or anyone else's dick.

But Daddy was ready to play again. He smacked my ass with the acrylic rod. Unlike the flog, which made thudding impacts, this stringed. Badly. I gasped loudly, rising on my tip toes against the pain.

Crack!

The stinging pain shot through me. Tears beaded my eyes and a loud scream escaped my lips. Daddy smacked me fast, slapping the rod over and over. Each one leaving a burning welt and needle-like pain.

"Hear her yelps? So fucking hot."

"Look at that ass dance."

The pain was intense. The flog's thudding smacks had relaxed me, but the rod heightened my senses. My heart thudded. I squirmed, fearing the next fall of the rod and yet craving the stinging pleasure and rush of endorphins. It was amazing how the pain could become pleasure and carry me higher and higher. My pussy, still on the verge of cumming, clenched.

Smack!

"Daddy!" I hollered. "That hurts, Daddy."

"Good."

Crack!

"Oh, Daddy, please, please. It hurts. It hurts."

Crack!

I gasped and moaned, singing out the pain, squirming. I didn't fight it. I didn't try to keep it inside of me. It hurt too much to tough through it. And as I screamed, as I tossed back my head, I knew I could stop it at any moment.

But I didn't want it to stop. I wanted Daddy to hurt me. It made us both so happy. My braid slipped over my shoulder and fell down my back again as he played my ass like a drum, smacking the acrylic rod over and over into me.

I hurt everywhere on my ass. It stung so badly. My head swam as rushed into subspace. I swayed in the restraints, the world falling away until there was only the rod smacking my cum-stained ass, driving me wild.

And then the rod stopped and something thrust into me. A cock. Someone fucked me hard, driving a long dick deep into my pussy. I groaned, my ass exploding with pain each time the annonymous Master buried his cock into me.

"Fucking slut," he snarled. "You love it."

"I do," I moaned, my head swaying as the pleasure slammed into my mind. "I'm so glad you're using my cunt to please your cock."

"It's all it's good for."

I came.

Those humiliating words sent me over the edge. I bucked and shuddered in his embrace, my pussy spasming about his cock. The world spun about me. Stars danced before my eyes as I spasmed about his thrusting cock. I gasped and sang out my passion. So good. So much pleasure and pain. All of it surging through me.

And the cock kept fucking me. Time had lost all meaning. There was only the sensations my helpless body drank in. He pushed me against the cross as he pounded me, grunting into my ear, using my eighteen-year-old cunt to pleasure his dick.

And then he pulled out of me and more cum spurted onto my ass and back. Hot lines that seemed to burn my flesh as I swayed. My shoulders ached. I pulled on the cuffs, wanting to break free and collapse on the floor.

Swish! Crack!

I screamed. The wooden panel with all the holes smacked into my ass hard. I felt my butt-cheek suck into all the holes as it pulled away with a small pop. I swayed, the pain surging through me. My head tossed.

Daddy stood behind me, cum staining the front of the paddle where it hit me.

"Yes, Daddy," I moaned. "Spank me. Other men fucked me, Daddy. And I came. I was so bad."

He grinned at me and the paddle swished. Cracked.

I screamed.

The chains rattled over my head. I bucked and convulsed, the pain sending burning waves through me. The thudding impact was intense. Each one brought a momentary sharp awareness to my body. I felt everything, my burning back and shoulders, all the welts on my ass smacked by the paddle, and the swaths of flesh aching from its fall.

Swish! Crack!

"Daddy, yes!" I moaned, lost to the pain and pleasure. It was all the same to me.

In the background, I heard other women moan and gasped, being fucked as their master's watched me being spanked. I inspired such lust in them. I tried to look, but the world spun. It was too much and--

Swish! Crack!

I screamed and thrashed. Another punishmentgasm surged through me. Juices flooded hot down my thighs. I tried to rip myself free of my restraints as the pleasure gripped me. I groaned, aching for more.

"Yes, yes, keep punishing me, Daddy."

But no more fell.

"Daddy, I need it," I whined.

"I'll harm you," he whispered. "Draw blood."

"I don't care, Daddy. Punish me."

He kissed me hard over my shoulder. His arms reached up as our tongues met, loosening my manacles. I swayed into his chest as my arms fell limp, my shoulders aching, my muscles burning. Daddy broke the kiss, holding me steady as he bent down to undo the cuffs around my ankles.

I would have fallen if he didn't hold me. He set me down onto a gym mat spread out before it. The world spun above me. The men gathered, their dicks hard. Some jerked their own cock while others had their slaves doing it.

"What a sexy morsel," the Black Master said. "I love young, White-girl ass."

"Enjoy her," Daddy said. "The slut's ready to be used. She wants more."

"I do," I moaned. "Use my ass to satiate your cock, Sir." I stared at that ebony shaft, stroked by his young slave. Her ivory hand could hardly wrap around it.

"Lube me, slut," he growled.

His young slave fetched lube as the man rolled me over with his foot onto my belly, my burning ass exposed. I trembled, my heart racing, still drifting through sensations. The slave returned, her small hands rubbing his thick cock with lube.

And then he was on me. He was a huge man. I felt like a doll beneath him. His cock smacked into my ass. I gasped at the surge of pain shooting through me. I shuddered, my nipples rasping against the gym mat, my sweaty body sticking to it.

He thrust into my asshole.

"Daddy!" I gasped, my back arching.

He was huge. He stretched me out with his cock's girth. He was bigger than Daddy. I gasped and squirmed as he pounded me. He reamed me so hard. I clenched down on his dick. My bowels burned and then his groin smacked into my bruised, beaten, welt ass.

I screamed again, squeezing even hard on his dick as I thrashed beneath him. It was wonderful. My mind bathed in the duel sensations of pleasure and pain. I couldn't tell where one ended and the other began. Maybe it was pleasure burning across my ass and agony churned by his dick thrusting deep into my bowels.

"Oh, that's it, little slut," he growled, his heavy balls smacking into my taint. "Take it, you little whore. You love it. Say it. Say how much you love my big, Black dick in your ass."

"I love it," I moaned. "I love your big, Black dick, Sir. You're stretching my ass out. Yes, yes, thank you for using my ass, Sir. Thank you so much. Keep reaming it. Keep ramming into me. Pound me. Fuck me. Make me explode. Yes, yes, yes."

"Ooh, Mark, what a hot slut you raised. So tight. So eager to please."

"She's such a good girl," Daddy groaned while he fucked his cock into the eighteen-year-old sex slave of the Black man fucking my mouth.

His words shuddered through me and another orgasm wracked my body. I thrashed, my bowels clenching on his thick cock. The world spun about me, surrounded by men jerking their dicks or fucking their slaves.

Daddy groaned and grunted, pounding the slut's mouth, his balls smacking into her chin. I stared at her, tiny breasts topped by pink nipples, cheeks hollowing as she sucked, eager to please my daddy as much as I was to please her Master.

I bucked into his thrusts, grunting at the flare of pain. "Keep fucking my ass, sir. I want you to cum. I want you to be satiated by my body."

"I will be, slut," he growled as he plowed into me. "Oh, yes. You're going to feel Papa Bear's jizz painting your ass."

That wonderful cock kept reaming my ass while Daddy fucked the other slut's mouth. He gripped her blonde hair in his hand as he slammed his cock down her throat. She took him all. I smiled at that as I came again, my bowels massaging Papa Bear's huge cock.

His thrusts forced my clit into the rough mat. My nub throbbed and ached while juices squirted out of my cumming cunt. He was so heavy. So strong. And he used me. Fucked me. I was just a hole to please his cock.

A slut for these men.

"Fucking whore," he groaned and then ripped his dick out of my ass.

His cum spurted, bathing my burning ass. A soothing, kinky lotion to take away the pain. I groaned, my butt clenching. I sucked in deep breaths as the world spun around me again. I struggled to focus on those who surrounded me.

Daddy knelt before me, his dick dripping with the slut's saliva. He wrenched my head up by the braid and slammed his dick into my mouth. Hot cum boiled into my mouth. I groaned, swallowing down every drop while cum ran down the crack of my ass to my pussy.

"Such a good girl," groaned Daddy as I swallowed every drop.

Then he let go of me.

More cum flew, splattering across my bare back. It pooled in my spine. Men grunted and women panted. Daddy ripped his cock out of my mouth and another dick replaced it, ramming deep into my mouth, brushing the back of my throat.

The man held me tight and shoved his cock down my throat. I swallowed it, my body trembling. I sucked in breathes through my nose as the strange man pounded my mouth, his balls smacking over and over into my chin.

He used me. I loved it.

Another man gripped my hips up with strong hands and lifted me until I knelt. "Let me guide you in, Master," a throaty woman purred. And then a new dick rubbed at my pussy. "Fuck her hard, Master."

I moaned as the dick slammed into my pussy. I knelt between the two men, their dicks slamming over and over into my mouth, spit roasting me like a piece of meat. My breasts swayed beneath me as I rocked beneath them.

I came again.

It was so hot to be used. To be nothing but a fuck toy for these strange men. I felt Daddy's eyes on me the whole time, proud of me. I was his new toy and he was sharing me with his friends. My pussy spasmed about the dick in my cunt as the pleasure rippled through me.

Ecstasy crashed through my mind.

I swayed, my body so tired, but there were men to satiate. Cum splattered my sides, running down to my breasts. Hot streaks of jizz cooled on my skin. It ran across my body, making me feel so dirty. The cock in my mouth ripped out and spurted all across my face, painting me.

"Fucking slut," the man groaned. "Oh, yes, you are such a pretty slut covered in cum."

"Thank you, Sir," I moaned before a new dick replaced it.

The cock in my cunt ripped out and came up my back. The hot spurts fell in lines down me, mixing with the mess already staining my body. I kept cumming, my pussy squirting juices, the air full of my tart musk.

And then a new cock slammed into my spasming depths. "Yes, I love such young cunt."

The men used me and the other girls. They painted my body in jizz. It covered me. I swam in a sea of bliss and agony. My ass hurt. They liked to spank it as they fucked me or pull hard on my braid as they slammed their dicks into my mouth.

Daddy fucked me once, spurting his incestuous seed deep into my cunt. It ran out of me in a hot flood as someone else fucked my ass again. I lost track of my orgasms. My entire body buzzed as I fell onto my side, trembling, lying in a puddle of men's jizz.

Fucked out.

"Here you go, honey," a voice said, deep but gentle. "Drink this."

I blinked, the world still spinning. Daddy knelt before me, pressing a plastic bottle into my hand. A sports drink. I brought it to my lips, gulping the blue, vaguely berry-flavored drink down. I was so thirsty. I tilted it back as I sat up. Daddy wrapped my bathrobe about my shoulders.

"That's it, baby. How do you feel?"

"Amazing," I moaned. "But so tired."

He smiled. "You did good." He pressed a chocolate bar into my other hand. "Eat and drink, honey."

He stroked me through the bathrobe as I finished the sports drink then nibbled on the chocolate bar. I trembled. Shakes wracked my body as I came down from the high of subspace and all the orgasms I had experienced.

"Did I please you, Daddy?" I asked after swallowing a bite of chocolate. I already felt better, more alert, the world coming into focus.

"So much. The choker's waiting for you at home."

I smiled and bit off a large hunk of chocolate. I chewed on it as Daddy helped me stand. He slipped my arms through the robe then pulled it closed for me and knotted it shut, hiding all the cum staining my body. He had his jeans on again, though he still wore his leather vest with no shirt. He was such a handsome, hunky man. He hefted his duffel bag with ease.

"Come on, honey."

"Yes, Daddy."

The ride to the dungeon had taken forever. My excitement had me so heightened, so aware of the world, time moved so slow. The ride back was different. I nibbled on the chocolate and sipped from another energy drink in a daze. Daddy talked to me, telling me how proud he was and how I was his good girl. I felt so warm and loved and drowsy. The trip passed in a blur. I had finished my chocolate bar and drank about half of the second sports drink, this one purple flavor, by the time we got home. Daddy pulled his truck into the drive. It was growing dark.

"What time is it, Daddy?"

"Almost nine."

"Six hours?" I gasped. "That's how long we were playing?"

He grinned at me. "Got a little lost in subspace, did you?"

"And all those dicks, Daddy. Fucking me. Making me cum." I shuddered beneath the bathrobe. "I'm so sticky."

"We'll get you in a bath and get you all clean."

"With bubbles?" I asked.

"Of course, baby."

I beamed, eager for my bubble bath. Daddy climbed out of the car then hurried around to help me down. My legs were still a little wobbly. I was so exhausted. My stomach gave a loud growl, but I needed a bath first.

Daddy hefted me in his arms. I smiled up at him as he carried me to the front door. I could fall asleep in his arms. He had to set me down to unlock the door. I stumbled in after him and automatically stripped out of the bathrobe.

I had to be naked inside the house.

I stared down at my round breasts and stomach, streaked with silver, the drying cum flacking off of me. My ass burned so bad. I poked back there and winced. I was bruised and welted. I would feel it for days, proof that I was a good girl.

I turned and froze.

Mom stood there watching me, wearing her conservative dress, looking like a fifty's housewife save for her long hair in a dark braid. Her arms were folded beneath her large breasts as she studied my naked, cum-stained body.

My stomach sank. She was home early. And now she knew I was Daddy's sex slave. That he seduced me and fucked my eighteen-year-old pussy. My lower lip quivered. It was all over.

Nothing would ever be the same.

To be continued...

12