Becoming Mama's Good Boy Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck, fuck, fuck!" I moaned.

"Christ, your mom is cumming on Jason's dick," Eduardo said.

"Yeah, she is!" Tim added.

"I am!" moaned Mrs. Donovan, her pussy massaging my cock, sucking at the tip of my dick. "Oh, Jason, spurt your seed into me. Breed me!"

"Shit, yes!" I gasped, the pressure bursting at the pinnacle of my cock. I erupted.

I fired blast after blast of my cum into her pussy. I basted her cervix and flooded her womb with my seed. The ecstasy barreled through my body and crashed into my mind. Sparks flared across my vision. Across her face twisting in rapture.

"Jason!" she moaned. "Yes, yes, give me your son! My good mama's boy!"

I pumped her full of my cum. Spurt after spurt of my jizz flooded her. I groaned, savoring that delight. It was amazing to baste her twat with all my spunk. I shuddered, my face contorting with bliss. It was so awesome to erupt in her. To breed the MILF.

I pumped all my cum into her pussy. She worked me dry. I shuddered, savoring that delight. I groaned, my heart pumping bliss through my veins. She whimpered, a big smile on her face. She rubbed at my chest and then leaned over and kissed me.

Her breast piled into my chest as our tongues danced. Her lips were so sweet on mine. Did she taste her pussy juices lingering on my mouth? I hoped so. My hands grabbed her ass as my cock twitched in her pussy.

"Mmm," she purred, breaking the kiss. "If you boys are staying for dinner, I'll be making fish sticks. I know you have to get home to your mom."

"Yeah," I said.

Then she slid off of me and the couch. "And Carl," she said, moving before him. Her black bush dripped with my pearly cum. "If you want to be a brat and not fuck me like a good boy, fine. But don't you sit there and curse and throw a fit like a baby because your friend is stepping up to take care of me. He has his own mother to love, but he's giving me some of his cum. You should be thanking him instead of being such an ungrateful brat."

"S-sorry, Mom," Carl said.

"Now, if you ever want to be a good boy and fuck me, you let me now." She snagged her clothes and marched to the stairs. "Dinner's in twenty minutes. Wash up."

She marched up the stairs with angry steps. No one said anything for a moment. I started gathering my clothes. Then my friends began making excuses about why they had to leave. Carl sat on the couch, his face so red.

I wanted to say he should have been a mama's boy like me, but it was hot fucking his mother. I was glad he was being defiant. I hoped my other friends were, too. Their mothers might need me, too. I could be all their good boys.

I dressed and headed up the stairs with them. We found Mrs. Donovan in the kitchen, dressed again, a big smile on her face. She waved at us and winked at me. There was such promise in that wink. I had to come over here more often.

If Mom would let me.

Outside, James said, "I can't believe you fuck your own mom, but I get Mrs. Donovan. I'd love to have her ride me."

"I'd be her good boy," Tim said. "Damn, she's hot."

"So's your Mom," I said. "Hot and tight."

"Oh, damn, he has fucked your mom," Eduardo said. "Right?"

I just wore a huge grin and shrugged my shoulders, my dick so hard in my boxers and jeans.

"No way, Jason," Tim said. "You didn't fuck my mom, did you? God, did you breed her, too? Dude, that's so fucked up. Carl's mom is one thing, but mine is off-limits."

"I'm not saying I had a threesome with my mom and yours before coming over here," I said. "And it had nothing to do with why I was so late. I certainly didn't fuck your mom while she ate out the creampie I left in my mom."

"MILF on MILF action," groaned Eduardo. "Fuck, maybe there is something to being a mama's boy."

"Yeah," Eduardo said. "You are the man, Jason. Mrs. Best and Mrs. Reynolds in one day!" He held up his hand and we exchanged high fives.

I grinned, enjoying the praise.

"Fucking assholes," Tim snarled and hurried off, having the same reaction as Carl had.

"I really think I should see if my mom wants me to fuck her," James said, glancing at me. "Before you get your dick in her."

Eduardo nodded.

"Good luck," I said. "You'll enjoy it."

I broke from my friends. I meant it. There was nothing like being cock-deep in my mother. Mrs. Donovan and Mrs. Best had been amazing fucks, but that taboo delight of sliding into the pussy that had birthed me was like nothing else. It was sublime in how wrong it was.

The fact no one else thought it was wrong outside of some boys who didn't want to be mothered any longer. It was so strange. I ran a finger over the belt buckle, tracing the cursive letters, and wondered where Mom had gotten it. I was so curious.

Dad was just getting home when I did, a carton of milk in his hand. He nodded to me as I joined him heading up to the door. We opened it to the scent of lemon and chicken, something boiling in the kitchen.

Mom turned and beamed at us. "There are my boys."

She hurried over and cupped my face, kissing me on the lips with passion. Her tongue slipped into my mouth. I shuddered as she broke the kiss. Then she took the milk from dad and gave him a quick peck on the lips.

"Thanks, honey," she said, hurrying back to the kitchen, her ass swaying in her sundress. "Dinner will be ready in ten minutes. Can you set the table, Jason?"

"Of course, Mom!" I said.

Dad nodded in approval. "Glad to see you're not talking back. She even texted me that you fucked her in the ass before your friends. Weren't embarrassed at all."

I certainly was embarrassed now. This was so surreal. "Yeah, Dad."

"Good lad." He ruffled my hair, smiling with filial pride.

I headed to the kitchen and started gathering the plates and silverware. I glanced at Mom. She was working on the stove with a noodle dish that smelled garlicky. "Uh, Mom, this belt you bought me. Where did you get it."

"Target," she said. "Just saw it and had to buy it."

"Right, right," I said, swallowing. "So, uh, did you put like a spell on it."

"What?" She sounded incredulous. "A spell. Do you think I'm a witch or something? I know my cooking has been described as magical."

"Did you make a wish so that we could, you know... fuck." I glanced at her.

"Well, doesn't every mother want to have a mama's boy that will make love to her and breed her?" She put a hand to her stomach. "So many boys won't do it these days, but I'm glad you do."

It was then that I realized she was under the belt's spell like everyone else. I couldn't believe the old her would have wished that. But I was the only one that seemed to know what the old way of doing things was like.

I set the table, grabbed a beer for Dad and sodas for Mom and me. Diet Dr. Pepper for her and a Mountain Dew for me. I pulled out my phone and started googling to see if anything was out of the ordinary. I found articles about mothers complaining about how their sons wouldn't have sex with them. News reports about the global decline in mother-son intimate relationships.

"The crisis in motherhood," it was called. I scanned the headlines.

Why more and more boys are checking out of incest!

Are video games to blame for the decline in mother-son love?

Only 1% of mothers of sons report they have a fulfilling sexual relationship with their sons.

What does it mean for the world that less than 1% of boys desire their mothers sexually?

Ten reasons why I won't fuck my mother!

Mother of five sons despairs of having one of them as her lover.

"Jesus, what the hell happened to the world when I put on the belt buckle?" I muttered.

"Dinner," Mom called and brought the plate of chicken over. "Can you grab the noodles and the salad, Jason?"

"I'd love to, Mom," that urge to make her happy gripping me. It utterly controlled me. Just like it had changed the world.

We sat down to eat. Dad joined us. Grace was said and then we piled the food on our plates. The lemon chicken breasts were delicious, moist and tender. The noodles had parmesan and garlic on them. It was simple but delicious. Mom's homemade vinaigrette went great with the salad.

"Honey," Mom said to dad. "Can you sleep in the guest bedroom tonight?"

"Oh?" Dad asked, looking up at Mom.

"It's just I want to spend the night making love to our son." She glanced over at me and winked. "It's going to be wild. You're not going to get much sleep, honey, and you have to work early. Jason's bed is just too small for the ideas I have."

"Sure, sure," Dad said. "I get it. You're finally having sex with Jason." He glanced at me. "You should have been nailing your mother a year ago. She should have had your child by now. But, I'm glad you came to your senses. She was so worried she'd be like most mothers these days."

"Yeah," I said, shaking my head. It was so bizarre. He just accepted it as normal. The world had gone insane, but that was okay. Mother-son incest was allowed. Not any other type that I could tell. But just the type that mattered.

I helped mom with the dishes. She washed while I rinsed and put them in the dishwasher. She had this big smile on her lips as we did it. She asked me how good Mrs. Donovan was. When I said, "Not nearly as good as your pussy, Mom," she beamed at me and kissed me.

Dad was settled down in the living room watching college foosball as Mom and I finished cleaning up the kitchen. It was spotless when we were done. Instead of going up to my room, I came out to watch TV with them.

Mom's kindle was in its usual spot. She liked to read as Dad watched Fox Sports. But with me sitting beside her, it wasn't long before she was rubbing at my cock through my jeans. I groaned as she did that.

"Mmm, so you fucked and bred Mrs. Donovan, huh?" she asked, her fingers popping the fastener of my jeans.

"Yeah," I said, glancing over at Dad. "Uh, maybe we should go upstairs. You know, go to bed."

"It's too early for that," she said and shoved her hand into my pants, the zipper rasping down.

"Don't you think Dad might mind?" I asked as she pulled out my cock, her hands stroking it.

"Oh, honey, just try not to be so loud," she purred and then ducked her head down and swallowed the tip of my dick.

I groaned as she did that. Her lips slid over my cock. I closed my eyes, hoping the sweet flavor of Mrs. Donovan's pussy cream lingered on my dick. Mom moaned with hunger, sucking hard on my dick with such passion. I shuddered, my cock twitching.

A commercial came on. My parents still watched normal cable. Dad could have just gotten the game results from YouTube or something. Plenty of commentators out there, but he sat through the commercials. I just half-watched the car ad as my mom worked her mouth up and down my dick.

"On Sixty Minutes Sunday Night, we talk with Mothers for Incest Love and Fucking Sons, a new organization that seeks to promote sex between mothers and sons and change the dismal trend of that special relationship being broke," the ad said, a stopwatch ticking away. "M.I.L.F.S. seeks to change that."

"Good for them," Dad said, nodding to me.

"Yeah," I panted, Mom working her mouth up and down my dick with such hunger. She suckled with passion. I shuddered, my balls tightening from the joy of Mom's sucking. "Damn, Mom knows how to suck a dick."

"She's is good," he said, nodding.

It was so hot having Mom blow me while Dad watched the game. Her hot mouth worked up and down my dick. Her curly, brown hair swayed around her face while her green eyes stared right up at me. They burned with her delight.

Mom enjoyed sucking my dick. That was such a rush I couldn't believe how much I loved it. It was fantastic to have her working her mouth up and down my dick. She suckled on me with such passion. I groaned, my face contorting with the delight of this moment.

I shuddered, her mouth bobbing faster and faster. My fingers dug into her hair. I held her tight, loving the feel of her hot mouth. The ache built and built at the tip of my dick. She moaned as she moved me.

"That's it, Mom," I hissed, trying to be quiet.

Dad leaned forward in his chair, watching the play.

"Oh, Mom, you're going to get a mouthful of my cum."

She winked a green eye at me.

I shuddered as she kept suckling. It felt so good. My balls tensed as she nursed on me. She worked her mouth faster and faster up and down my dick. It was such an excellent delight. My heart pumped such exhilaration through my veins.

The ache swelled at the tip. Every time she slid up my cock, the suction she created was intense. Titanic. Her cheeks hollowed. Such wicked and wet noises came from her mouth as she loved my cock.

My mom was awesome.

I loved being her mama's boy.

"I'm going to cum, Mom," I groaned.

She purred with such hunger, sucking even harder. She bobbed her head and danced her tongue. She caressed me in all the right spots. She knew how to make me feel so amazing. I would just explode with rapture.

"Mom," I groaned, Dad cheering on the game. "Oh, Mom, yes!"

I erupted into her mouth. Hot blasts of cum fired out of my dick and pumped into her mouth. Stars burst across my vision. I shuddered, my legs kicking. My face contorted as I basted her mouth with every drop of cum that I had in my balls.

She gulped down my seed with such relish. Her green eyes stared up at me as she drank my cum. It was such a magnificent delight. I groaned as the pleasure slammed through my body and into my mind.

I panted as I fired that last blast of cum into my mother's mouth. She slid her lips off my cock and smiled at me. She glanced at Dad and then peeled off her sundress, cum and drool running down her chin. She dropped her dress on the floor, her naked flesh exposed. Her curly, brown hair swayed about her face. Her bush dripped with pussy cream.

"Just remember to be quiet," she said, glancing at Dad. He was into the game.

"Come on, defense! Defense!" He pounded his fist on the armrest. "Dammit."

He didn't care one bit that mom was naked and straddling me. Her big breasts jiggled before me. She grabbed my cock with her fingers, her green eyes so hot. She lowered the pussy that had birthed me. That incestuous hole came nearer and nearer to my cock. Her silky pubic hairs engulfed the tip.

Then her hot cuntlips kissed my cock.

I groaned at that, her boobs jiggling before my face. She whimpered as she sank down and down my cock. Her back arched, her breasts thrusting at me. They heaved. Her pussy devoured my dick. I loved the feel of her forbidden flesh around me. It was wonderful to be back in her.

"Oh, Jason, I love your big dick in me," she moaned. "You're so much bigger than your father."

"Rita, honey, the game," Dad said, not fazed at all that his wife just praised my dick as better than his.

"Sorry." She winked at me. "Mmm, it is bigger. I am so glad you stopped being so rebellious. It's such an epidemic."

"Yeah. But James and Eduardo are going home to fuck their mothers."

"Good for them." Her pussy clenched on my cock. Then she slid her arms around my neck and pulled me to her breast. "Just suck on Mommy's nipple. That will keep you quiet."

I grinned and slid my lips over her nipple. I nursed on her nub, wishing so desperately that there would be milk. I grabbed her ass, squeezing her rump. Her pussy clamped down on my cock every time I suckled. I was in incestuous heaven.

I pulled on her ass, lifting her hips. She slid up my cock, her pussy clinging to my dick. My tip drank in the silky glide of her snatch. She moaned softly as Dad cheered on the game. Then she slammed her cunt down my dick.

"Going to get a beer," Dad said as the commercials started. "Want anything, Rita?"

"Oh, Jason's giving me everything I need, Mike," Mom moaned, slamming her pussy down my cock. "Mmm, his big dick in me is all I need."

"Good, good," Dad said absently.

I squeezed her rump, lifting her cunt up my cock only to enjoy her impaling her twat down my dick again. It was incredible feeling her swallowing my cock. Just fantastic. I shuddered, savoring that delight. She felt so amazing about me. Just wonderful. She undulated her hips, stirring her cunt around my cock as she rode me.

Dad returned and cracked open his beer. I moaned around Mom's nipple, suckling hard on her nub. She whimpered, her curly, brown hair dancing around her face. She stared at me with her green eyes. They sparkled with her delight.

I nibbled with hunger on her nub. My fingers squeezed her rump. I would fire so much cum into her snatch. Just baste her with everything that I had. It would be incredible. Her pussy impaled down my cock over and over again. She swallowed every inch of my dick. I loved it. I loved every moment of her riding my shaft.

"That's it," she cooed, keeping her voice soft. "Mmm, that's so good. Your big dick is going to breed me. If you haven't already."

I groaned, my fingers digging into her rump. She slammed down my cunt. Her pussy clung to my dick. My arms flexed as I guided her. The ache built and built at the tip of my cock. That explosive burst that would shower my mother's cunt in all my cum. I would baste her with my jizz.

She squeezed her twat around my dick, her pussy gripping me with such delight. It was amazing. I loved every moment of her riding me. I built and built towards my orgasm. I would have such a huge one. Just a big burst of pleasure.

"Oh, yes, yes, Jason," she whimpered.

"Come on," Dad groaned. I knew he was cheering on his team, but I felt like he was cheering me on. "You can do it. Yes! First down!"

She squeezed her cunt around my dick. She held me tight, gripping me with that wonderful cunt. I loved it. Savored it. I wanted to spurt all my cum into her snatch. Just baste her twat with all that wonderful spunk. I would give her a baby. I would breed my mother.

Her cunt slammed down me. Her pussy squeezed about my cock and then she slid up me again. I was getting so close to cumming. So close to erupting in her cunt. My fingers dug into her ass while the commercials played.

"Fathers, you have an important role to play in your son's lives," a motherly woman said. "Encourage them to be men and step up to fuck your wives. Studies show that mothers who have sex with their sons are 70% happier and 90% more fulfilled sexually. Be the man of the house, and encourage your son to screw your wife."

"This message has been paid for by Mothers for Incest Love and Fucking Sons."

"Yes, yes, yes," Mom moaned. "That's so true. I'm so sexually fulfilled now."

"Game's back on," Dad said.

Mom slammed her cunt down my dick. I moaned around her nipple. My dick throbbed, the ache throbbing at the tip. I wanted to cum in her. I shuddered as she slid up me. I suckled hard on her nub, aching for her to convulse around my cock. To climax on me.

She slammed her incestuous pussy down my dick. I groaned, my eyes squeezing shut. My balls boiled. I had to cum. I sucked on her nipple, fighting that urge as she slid her juicy cunt back up my cock. She massaged me the entire way. She whimpered and impaled her twat down my shaft.

Her pussy went wild.

"That's it!" Dad cried. "Come on. Yes, yes, that's it. TOUCHDOWN!"

"Yes, yes, yes!" Mom howled as my cum fired into her fertile pussy.

I pumped blast after blast of cum into her snatch. Stars burst across my vision as I unloaded in her twat. Her pussy rippled and writhed around my dick. It was incredible to feel her cunt spasming and milking me.

Dad cheered his team and Mom cried out her rapture as I bred her. She bucked on me. I ripped my mouth off her nipple, my head arching back. I added my groans of delight as I pumped blast after blast of my cum into her snatch.

"Mom!" I gasped. "Oh, Mom, yes, yes, this is amazing!"

"It is!" Mom groaned. "Oh, god, yes, yes, this is."

Her pussy milked me. She drew out every drop of spunk. It was incredible feeling the last of my jizz firing into her pussy. I panted there, dizzy with the lust of this moment. It was fantastic to enjoy. I felt so good. A big smile spread on my lips.