Becoming Mama's Good Boy Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mom," I groaned.

"Mmm," she purred. "I'm ready for bed. How about you?"

I nodded eagerly.

Mom slid her pussy off my cock and slid off me. She headed over and gave Dad a quick kiss on the lips goodnight then sauntered naked past me, running the tips of her fingers across my cock. I shuddered and bolted to my feet.

"Every woman craves the feel of her son in her pussy," the motherly woman on the commercial purred. "That bonding moment of uniting with her son. But so many mothers go lacking. We need all your help. Mothers for Incest Love and Fucking Sons is asking for your pledge to help spread the awareness of the benefits of mother/son relationships. Please, consider donating to M.I.L.F.S. with time or money."

"We should help them," Mom said. "Other mothers and sons need to have what we have."

"Of course, Mom," I said, so eager to be a good mama's boy as I followed her naked rump up the stairs. "Can I fuck you in the ass again, Mom?"

She laughed in delight. "Of course. You can do whatever you want to me tonight."

Yes, I was glad that the belt buckle had changed the world.

To be continued...