Bitchsuited Punishment

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sarah listened as Ms Liz offered to automatically pass Sarah, in exchange for Sarah becoming Ms Liz's spanking toy for the school year. Sarah asked what would be required of her, as well as the duration of her service to Ms Liz, and also if Ms Liz would still teach her math both in class and thru tutoring lessons. Ms Liz explained that as a spanking toy, Sarah would be required to come to her house each week, and be spanked by Ms Liz or by anyone she designated, for a period of up to 2 hours. Since Sarah was on the cheerleading squad, and had uniform requirements, the spankings would always be able to be visually hidden by Sarah's uniforms, but Sarah would have to dress up when she came to Ms Liz's house, as Ms Liz demanded. Ms Liz further agreed to continue to teach Sarah thru tutoring lessons, but Sarah was going to be removed from the official class schedule, so as to not be a distraction to Ms Liz. Sarah asked about how the automatic passing grade would be determined, and how it would appear on her transcript, and Ms Liz smiled at Sarah. Sarah had figured out the first trap already.

"Sarah, the offer was a test. If you had just agreed to the offer, your transcript would have been marked with an F, since you would have stopped coming to class. I am glad to see that greed isn't a motivating factor in your thinking, and therefore, I will continue to tutor you. However, since you now know one of the tricks used by me to entrap girls, I am going to have to place a monitor in your collar, to alert other professors not to try to offer you the automatic passing grade trick. This will also mark you, as a potential slave owner in the school's database. Normally, the freshmen are not made aware of the slave ownership rules, because there is too much pressure on you, as it is. However, you may have received an email from the school security office, when you had your little cheerleading meeting last night. The email was both a check to be sure you hadn't been raped or had anything else that you didn't want happening to you, but also to check to see if you had been enslaving anyone, or being enslaved yourself. Now, since you know that freshmen can enslave anyone as well, I have a test for you. Each freshman class has 10% of the freshmen marked and selected each year, as potential owners. As your time here increases, the percentage of your freshmen class transformed into slaves also increases, as to the number of slaves being converted by both faculty and other students. Usually, the breakdown goes 50% for freshmen, 50% for sophomores, 50% of juniors, and 90% of seniors. My test for you, Sarah, is to convert one of your friends into your own personal slave. I will give you a 2 week timer, at the end of which time, you will either present to me your slave, or you will become my slave."

Sarah was surprised at the speech, but gasped as Ms Liz picked up a scanner, and scanned Sarah's collar. Sarah knew a few of the girls might just accept the offer to avoid class work, but Sarah also knew she had to play it carefully. Sarah then blushed, and asked if she owned a slave, if she could still be spanked by Ms Liz too. Ms Liz smiled, and then took Sarah across her lap, lifted her cheerleading skirt, lowered her cheer panties, and spanked Sarah till Sarah was crying and yelping. Ms Liz sent Sarah to the corner of the room for half an hour, and then told the cheerleader if she still wanted to be spanked, she could be as well. Sarah smiled, thanked Ms Liz, dressed, and then accepted a ride back to her dorm room. Sarah got to her room at 8 pm, and checked her email.

She saw the note and the rulebook from the security office, indicating her change in status to potential owner, the countdown clock running, and also a note from the cheerleading coach that she had been appointed as one of the disciplinarians of the squad, as well as a list of the girls already in trouble, and potentially conversions. One of the girls was in Sarah's squad, and Sarah decided to pick her. Sarah sent an email to the security office how to request a bitchsuit for her target, and to her target girl, to arrange a meeting to discuss squad business for the following night. Sarah then changed into her Pajamas, and settled in to bed.

The next morning, Sarah woke early, checked her email, and saw that security had been informed of her request for a bitchsuit for her target girl would be ready for the following day after confirmation of enslavement; the cheer coach had been informed of Sarah's plan to enslave the girl and had approved the attempt; and Sarah's target had accepted the meeting time at Sarah's dorm room that night. As Sarah dressed for the day, security came by her room, and installed a capture frame next to the door, as well as a cage bed for Sarah. The cage bed was a bed with a cage under it, for the slave to be kept in. Sarah was informed that the slave, once suited as a dog, could accompany Sarah across the campus, but would have to remain in the kennels outside the buildings, until Sarah left the class, and Sarah could be fined or enslaved, if the slave dog attempted to escape. Sarah signed the acknowledgement forms, and made arrangements to have the security office make a pickup the following morning, unless informed that the effort failed. The officer acknowledged the request, and reminded Sarah to notify the office via email by 12 midnight, or the pickup team would take Sarah, in lieu of the target girl.

Sarah had a busy school day this particular day, involving 3 quizzes and one written paper due. Sarah handed in her work, and was pleased that the grading system was almost instantaneous. She beamed as she saw 100, 100, 98, and 100 posted for her quizzes and paper, and was pleased that all the rest of her squad members also had passed the exams. When she got to Ms Liz's class, Sarah smiled at Ms Liz, and took her seat, and began to review her notes from both the previous day and from the tutoring sessions. Ms Liz smiled as well, since Sarah had emailed her already that she was in the process of collecting a slave, as requested. At the end of the class, however, Ms Liz asked Sarah to remain behind, which Sarah did.

"Sarah, you are making some excellent progress here, and I was pleased to know you are a quick study. However, I asked you to remain behind, because I would like you to think about a second offer I want to make for you. I know you are going after a slave tonight, since I am part of the school's security team. However, the slave you are going after tonight is also someone I would like to have. Now, I know I tasked you to convert someone to a slave last night, and gave you a 2 week timer. I am thinking, however, that the time requirements for taking care of a slave, on top of the class work and cheerleading work, will be difficult. If you find you don't have the time, I would be willing to buy the slave from you. No, you don't have to answer now, but I want you to know, the offer is on the table."

Sarah said she would think about it, and then was excused to her dorm, to prepare for the night's activities. Sarah checked the slaving manual security had sent along, and saw that for a slave acquisition to be considered legal, the slave had to be recorded agreeing to serve, or be found by security in such a manor that dispute would be nearly impossible to be objected to. Security considered a ball gag, blindfold, cage, rope or cuff bondage in addition to nudity to be acceptable forms of non verbal agreement to conversion. Sarah then devised a plan, and began setting out the items she would need, to get the girl to agree to being placed into the cage bed.

At 9 pm that night, Samantha knocked on Sarah's dorm room door, and was promptly greeted by Sarah. Sam and Sarah had met fist during practice, and later during the note session. Sarah liked the curves on Sam, and Sam was smitten with Sarah and her apparent knowledge and skills in the classroom and on the squad.

Sarah quickly informed Samantha that there were notes from the cheerleading coach that Samantha had been written up in 3 classes for talking and by the cheerleading coach for messing up on some of the chants. Predictably, Samantha was scarred and begged Sarah for some help. Sarah was ready for the request for help, and offered Samantha the choice of becoming her slave, or being punished by the facility. Samantha was distraught, but she knew the punishments the faculty could dish out were far worse than what she thought Sarah could administer, so Samantha asked Sarah if she would accept her enslavement. Sarah printed out the enslavement form, had Samantha fill in her name in the slave places, recorded her reading it aloud to Sarah, then sent a pickup confirmation to the security office.

After Samantha had read the enslavement contract aloud, into Sarah's webcam, Sarah had Samantha strip naked, go into the bathroom and wash, then come out crawling. Sarah had Samantha crawl to her, then fixed the ball gag around the girl's head, placing the gag into her mouth, then took Samantha over her lap, and spanked her ass till it was cherry red. Samantha moaned thru her gag as she was spanked, but knew she was now Sarah's, and didn't try to resist too much. Sarah had Samantha crawl into the cage under her bed, and locked the electronic lock. Sarah then crawled into bed, and turned out the lights, and went to bed.

The following morning, Sarah awoke to the security team knocking on her door, and watching them secure Samantha into a transport frame. There was some paperwork to fill out, including if Samantha was to be offered to the school for sale, if she was to become a puppy to Sarah, or if Sarah wanted to limit her slave status. Sarah opted to offer Samantha to Ms Liz, and if Ms Liz declined, Samantha was to be returned to Sarah as a puppy slave. Samantha took the news with a glimmer of hope, then despair as her fate was confirmed, and she was wheeled out into the hall. Sarah meanwhile hopped into the shower, and dressed for the day.

At math class, Ms Liz smiled at Sarah and informed her that Samantha was going to be serving as her spanking toy for the rest of the year, unless she was displeased, in which case, Sarah could have her back as a puppy slave or offer the slave to the school population in general.

Sarah continued doing excellent in her classes freshman year, and was quickly made the sophomore class official slaver. During her time, she had earned herself strait A's in all her classes, as well as made herself well known as an exceptional slaver, having captured 4 girls, 2 of whom now serve her as her own pony girls as well as 1 maid and 1 sex toy. Sarah took up residence in the town, after accepting the post of cheerleading coach and math tutor, helping Ms Liz to grade tests. She eventually joined the school security team, and helped to enslave numerous girls. She still got her bottom warmed when she needed it, too.

Ms Liz kept Samantha for the year, and then offered the girl a choice as to leave and be sold to the town, or remain on as her personal slave toy. Samantha chose to remain with Ms Liz.

Of the freshmen cheerleaders on the squad, 10 were to become Missy the bitchsuit mascot. The last conversion happened in October, which left the poor girl crawling for the remainder of the school year, thru the summer, and even for the first month of the following year. After the time as missy, she was purchased by another facility member, who kept her as a bitchsuit puppy for the rest of her life.

The End.....or is it?

*

If you like this story, or want to have a story written about a character of your own based on the basic principle of the school theme, let me know the character's name, gender, and grade, and what you would like to have happen to it, and I will work to come up with a scenario for you.

Sarah.

12