All Comments on 'Breast Obsessed Ch. 01'

by breastman80

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
great

Next chapter please

MaximguyMaximguyabout 10 years ago
Good!

Enjoyed it a ton. A couple errors in there, and you keep switching tenses, but still an enjoyable read. The scenes were really hot. Thank you.

teddybearclubteddybearclubabout 10 years ago
Yesssss

It made soooo wet. I can't wait for Daddy to fuck her with that pop can thick long cock.

TBC

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

Awesome! Got me so wet and I can't wait to read more!

jaybird8100jaybird8100about 10 years ago
Great start to what we hope is a super series~

My daughter would fit the bill in this story, now if she comes home for spring break, let hope we can be poolside. Another chapter please!

AverygoodlayAverygoodlayabout 10 years ago
Didn't finish

Didn't finish reading after the 9" cock, I hate it when a writer thinks the only way to write a sexy story is to have a large cock and huge tits.

brian358brian358about 10 years ago
Great First Chapter!

Thanks for a great introduction to your story.

Josie's my kind of girl!

Lucky daddy! :-)

Looking forward to part two.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
So good!

Please tell me she changes her mind about going "alll the way" with Daddy! This got me so wet, I cant wait for more.

RockyStoneRockyStoneabout 10 years ago
Yeowwwwwwww

Every once in a while a super size story gets to me; this story got to me. Great story telling: I think the room-mate would be fun in the story. Nothing to top Queen Josie though; she has a few more orifices to conquer yet. She must go the full mile to be a true cum-slut; I'd love to read about that.

RS

LetsGetDepravedLetsGetDepravedabout 10 years ago
Nice work...

Good story... kept me reading after I was "done"

Averygoodlay ... interesting name... doesn't like stories with large cocks but no problem with his big ego.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
* * * *

Daddy needs to put his 9 inch cock in Josie's tiny little asshole!

kittyboo82kittyboo82about 10 years ago
mmmm daddy!

Such a hot story! I want a sexy daddy to play naughty little cumslut with. I can't wait to read more. He really needs to slide his big cock into her little pussy.... fingers crossed for chapter 2!

Alberto_MBFAlberto_MBF11 months ago

DDD > E

You’d think a breast man would know that

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbreastman80@breastman80
Update: 05-30-2022 Unfortunately life has a way of happening, and since my last update I've had a fractured shoulder, a computer commit bloody seppuku at long last, and a (recent) painful breakup. I have not forgotten, and will return to write more. The ideas kicking around ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES