All Comments on 'Brother's Incestuous Bet Ch. 09'

by mypenname3000

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
mathur_nkmathur_nkabout 2 years ago

Wonderful. Natti must be referred as Sister - Daughter : double incestuous for Sean. Siona must be referred as Niece - Daughter again double incestuous for Sean. Siona is step sister as well as Niece for Natti who is Aunt as well as step sister of Siena again double incestuous with each other.

If Natti and Spohie get a son and daughter from Sean and they deflower each other, how many incestuous relationship will they have?🤔🤔🤔😝😝😝

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I half expect you to go another generation. He’ll only be 56 when his granddaughters are 18. And adding a son to the mix wouldn’t be bad, at all.

It’s great as it is. 5*

Tc

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcabout 2 years ago

Little uncomfortable with the concept of breeding children to have sex with their parents. No, make that a lot uncomfortable. Not much plot movement here other than the part where their dad is forever left out of the master bedroom. Another side note - the chance of birth defects if he breeds his daughter created from incest is not insignificant at this point. Sorry to spoil the fun...3*

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

This got stupid real fast the amount of inbreeding here would bring them back to caveman I.Q.,He raped his mother, and raped/sodomized the secretary she could have put him in jail for decades, and never violated the agreement she signed.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermypenname3000@mypenname3000
Erotic author been writing since 2013. I've had two stories blocked by literotica for being written by AI, Bimbo App Santa's Naughty Gift 3 & Mommy's Incubus Son Comes of Age 14. That one was rejected 4 times despite my protests. Talked to site admin and she just sent me a lin...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES