All Comments on 'Bum's Rush Ch. 02'

by TrampsAnThieves

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Loving this story. Hope there's a chapter 3!!

Mr_coaterMr_coaterabout 1 year ago

Great story please keep it going!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I haven't read the story, but there is no such thing as a desert isle.

It's a deserted isle. An island with no one on it. No people. Deserted. It could have plants, fruits, and possibly fresh water.

A desert island has none of those. No plants, no water, no people. People could not survive more than a few days there or even hours if there is no shade or shelter from a tropical sun.

Please educate yourself.

AsgarthAsgarthabout 1 year ago

How were they able to learn completely foreigne language in such a short time. I'am sorry but thats not believable.

BuxtehudeBuxtehudeabout 1 year ago

Forget about Anonymous (above my comment). He should look at a Popular Mechanics issue or something. This story is about human attraction, passion, danger, and love. Details, while adding to the atmosphere, are nowhere as important as the characters, which were marvelous and real, at least to me. Please keep this going, and if you want an airplane full of non-indigenous chickens to crash on the island (harming no one of course) let it rip. Thanks.

otpen17otpen17about 1 year ago
To Anonymous

Lighten up Francis.

This is fiction, a fantasy. I'd love to read your comments to George Lucas after watching Star Wars...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I loved this story! Please write a Chapter 3.

DOS

sp9983sp9983about 1 year ago

It's a good story that stands alone without the sex. My only concern is that like is trying to westernized the perils to much.

Frankie1952Frankie1952about 1 year ago

Absolutely loving this tale. Please keep going.

Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Nowabout 1 year ago

Fantastic chapter!

Loving this tale.

justcusinsjustcusinsabout 1 year ago

I really love this story and can't wait for chapter 3.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Fantastic story if a little lacking in descriptive sex

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Can hardly wait for chapter 3!!

RasmatRasmatabout 1 year ago

A Real story, with Real, fully developed characters, believable dialog and well-constructed story line. What's not to like? Chapter 1 was very good and had me hoping the quality would continue. Keep on writing. I'll keep reading.

Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

What a well written story with a real story line with multiple threads running throughout. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Both chapters well written. I look forward for the third.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

First chapter was interesting and I enjoyed it. Chapter two was a violation of the Prime Directive-bad version of the Swiss Family Robinson. It kinda went off the rails.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Really enjoyed this read. I also enjoyed the many forms of penis and vagina you came up with 😂 hoping for a part 3 with fingers crossed.

Thor69269Thor6926911 months ago

What a great story. I hope you will continue with it.

1stltdan1stltdan9 months ago

Great story loved it. BR3 is showing error 404

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Enjoyable read - ignore those that knock your work.

It’s good

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Despite the wobbly premise at the beginning of this story, it has matured into a fantastic tale of a perfect communal paradise.

Let's face it, the decline of the health of human beings began with the end of people being self sustaining hunter/gatherers and becoming fast food eating workaholics that get no excercise or good nutrition, and relying on vast amounts of money to buy everything we need, and letting the population explode to unsuportable levels that are destroying the planet in the process.

The lifestyle portrayed in this story returns people to their organic hunter/gatherer beginnings and roots.

I was particularly impressed with the inclusion of the bit about the chief and elders advising how many pregnancies should be allowed to maintain the sustainability of the tribe and it's lands and environment.

That's huge, and brought a tear to my eye. Thank you for that. Population control needs to happen on a global level, now. Today. And it's one thing you don't hear people talking about on the news, do you?

Can you imagine a lifestyle that allows you to eat nutritious food and get plenty of healthy excercise EVERYDAY in a small community that everyone builds, maintains and supports together with their own hands without the need for MONEY?

Holy shit!!

Sounds like paradise to me, and I REALLY love the way they meted out justice to criminals ON THE SPOT! That's what I call a truly efficient form of law enforcement!

Thank you, again!

Sincerely,

B4PW.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTrampsAnThieves@TrampsAnThieves
2024-05-12: "Love or Money" (a one-shot Mature piece) comes out tomorrow; thanks for all the love for "Diss Functional" so far! Favorites and comments send others to my stories. If you like my stuff, that's the most effective way to help me out -- which I deeply appreciate! ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Bum's Rush Previous Part
Bum's Rush Series Info