All Comments on 'Cabin Fever'

by wajawhiii

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Another chapter?

I can see several story lines developing. Even if Adam and Evie don't get sexual again, their mother is going to notice subtle differences in their behavior. She's going to pry. How Evie handles this is especially important.

Adam has been consumed by the monster, and isn't going to want to stop. He's going to want to get with Evie somehow. Having tasted the forbidden fruit and finding it very palatable, Evie will as well.

It is said that no story is effective or complete unless there is a dilemma that requires resolution. Would they both be able to separate from each other to never reconnect? Or will they jump into the volcano and let it destroy them?

I hope you see fit to present the tale of their decision.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
My 2 cents

Very good story. I liked the characters and the flow of the story. I hope you will consider continuing this story. 5 stars. Thanks for your time and imagination.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
What's her name?

Love the story but proof read please you kept changing her name from Evie to Edie

KlitomaticKlitomaticabout 4 years ago
Excellent ! ! !

Don't know why I didn't give you 5 stars. Will you continue this story so that I can rectify that wrong ?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
I liked it

The dialogue does feel a little bit wooden though. Like they’re a family of Victorian aristocrats. I like it either way and gave it 5*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Effortlessly Hot

Your description was so vivid that for moment I could smell her soaking red hot pussy

thedayafterthedayafterabout 4 years ago

Good story but unless you intend to write another chapter I don't think you explored Adam's and Evie's relationship far enough. What drove them into their sexual relationship? They obviously have an emotional connection slightly more than just sibling love but there's no real lead up to their sexual relationship. Was Evie just bored with Roger and thought a fling with her brother would be fun? Despite telling Roger that she loved him and missed him during her phone calls she seems to have already decided to divorce him. Either that or her fling with her brother was the catalyst that decided her to divorce Roger.

The ending was odd as well with neither Adam or Evie discussing where, if anywhere, their relationship was going or whether there was any relationship beyond the sibling one.

Seems to me that there's much more to be written of this story. Hope we get to read it.

kalodinkalodinabout 4 years ago
Great comments

I think if you take the constructive comments that precede mine to heart they will help you improve as a writer and your Cabin Fever is nevertheless a hot tale that gave me stimulation through most of it. Good job.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Quite a good story, but PLEASE proof read! Or get someone else to check your text!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous