Cabin Fever

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So how did we end up in my bed and what happened to your underwear?"

"You asked me to take them off and you led me to you room when I started to go to my room."

"Wow. I don't remember any of that."

"You were very tired. You might not have woken up enough to remember."

"Adam, serious question and I need a truthful answer. Did we ... you know?"

"Did we what?" I asked already suspecting what she was referring to.

"Did we do it? Have sex?"

"No."

"Why not?"

Interesting question. "You fell asleep."

"Would we have if I hadn't fallen asleep?"

"I can't answer that. I probably would have but I can't speak for you. Anyway, you did and we didn't and that's the only answer possible."

Evie got out of the bed and waited for me. "Come on," she said, "Get your lazy ass out of bed."

"Aren't you going to put on any clothes," I asked.

"All our clothes are hanging in the living room, my panties are wet and my bra is on the floor next to the sofa with your shorts. Anyway, a bra without panties seems ridiculous. Would you be unhappy if I stayed like this?"

"No. Of course not."

"Then get up."

I hesitated and she added, "Look, I didn't get much of a look last night. I'm standing here in the altogether and you seem to enjoying the view. I'm entitled to equal time so get your ass out of bed and give me the look see I'm entitled to."

I got out of the bed, resisting the urge to cover my junk with my hands and walked around to the same side that Evie was on. She stood there, looking at me. I took the opportunity to look as her. She was all natural, unshaven with dark, untrimmed curly pubic hair. I don't know if I expected that or that I would ever have known.

"You look relaxed," she said.

I didn't answer. She followed up with, "I wish I was," as she headed for the kitchen.

I followed her to the kitchen. We had a cold serial breakfast while we waited for the coffee to brew. We took our mugs over to the sofa where we were so comfortable last night. "Thank you for last night," she said. "You did the right thing. I don't think I could have been so righteous."

Before I could reply, she added, "Do we really have to leave today?"

The phone rang before she finished the sentence. I answered it, grateful it wasn't a skype call. My father was on the line. "Have you listened to the news yet?" he asked.

"No. Is there a problem?"

"Probably not. Just a bump in the road."

"You want to fill me in?" I asked.

"Yesterday, the governor signed another executive order."

"How does that create a bump in the road?"

"Everyone in the state is required to stay at home, or wherever they are. No travel, cars, trains, planes, nothing, until she says otherwise," he told me.

"You think that means Evie and I have to stay here, in the cabin?"

"Except for medical requirements or food," he expanded.

"That could be awkward," I stated.

"Could be but I think you two can handle it until I find out if getting you home could be an exception."

"You think it could be?"

"Let me handle it," he said.

"How about Roger?"

"Evie should call him and let him know. Under the circumstances, he should understand and it's only for a short time."

"Right."

"Okay. That's all for now," he said and hung up.

Edie was immediately questioning me. "What was that all about?"

I told her and we turned on the TV for an update. The news confirmed what dad told me and added that there are criminal penalties for disobeying the governor's orders.

"Well, that's fortuitous," she said.

"Interesting choice of words," I mentioned.

"Do you think we can handle it?" she added.

"You might want to rephrase that," I said.

"Maybe. Maybe not. What do I tell Roger?"

"The facts. It's out of our control. Dad's looking for an exception, meanwhile we ride it out."

"Your turn to rephrase," she said. "I guess he'll have to understand."

"Tell him you're horny as hell and can't wait to fuck his brains out. That should ease his mind."

"I will and I hope it doesn't," Evie added as she took the phone into the bedroom to call Roger.

Forty-five minutes later she returned from the bedroom. "He's not happy but he's resigned to the reality. What should we do?" she asked with a glint in her eye.

"Can we postpone that discussion until we've assessed our inventory for a longer stay?"

Two hours later, we were organized. We had food for about ten days but we'd need beer, in about three days. The wood supply was plentiful and we didn't need much in the way of clothing. I knew that because Evie took down our dry clothing, folded it and put it away instead of on.

We had a naked lunch and then I talked Evie into a walk to the lake. The sun was shining and the weather warmer but not necessarily warm enough for a long walk outside. We compromised. We packed pants, shirts and jackets in a backpack and set out for the lake in just our sneakers.

Evie was almost childlike in her joy as we walked the path naked and holding hands. We made it to the lake and sat on a rock by the water. Evie snuggled up to me and we kissed gently. Coincidently, a dark cloud chose that exact moment to hide the sun. The temperature went from merely chilly to down right frigid in seconds. All thoughts of making love on the rock disappeared with the sun.

We scrambled into the clothes we brought and half ran, half walked, holding hands and laughing back to the cabin.

We warmed ourselves in front of the fireplace and then spent the rest of the day doing meaningless chores and teasing each other while waiting for sunset and settling in together on the sofa in front of the fire again.

Dinner was rushed, the fire tended, the blankets gathered and we settled expectantly on the sofa. Evie cuddled up closer than possible and made sure my hand rested comfortably on her breast while she gently held my penis. She turned her head and kissed my neck. I kissed her forehead. Soon we were embracing like lovers, our tongues intertwined and pushing our saliva back and forth.

My hand slowly slid down her body until it was imbedded in her pubic hair. She rolled on her back with her head in my lap and closed her eyes as I probed further. My index finger found the hood covering her clitoris at the top of her crevice and I began a slow, circular massaging motion. After several minutes she was holding her breath and her body was quivering.

My penis was now a full-blown erection and hovering near her ear. Evie took it in one hand and held it against her cheek. Her body was now bounding around on the sofa and threatening to toss us both on the floor. Her orgasm hit like an earthquake and two of my fingers slid inside her as she tumbled down from the precipice.

She wiggled around until she was on her knees next to me with my erection between her lips. I lay back against the sofa as she brought me close to an eruption of my own. She stopped well short, fell back on the sofa with one leg high on the back, the other planted on the floor and pulled me on top of her.

I entered her slowly. She had her eyes closed and she was breathing shallowly and quickly. I slid inside her until I could go no further. She had her legs locked around my waist and her arms locked around my chest pulling me tight against her breasts. I could feel her body relaxing around my erection. "Oh my God, how could anything so wrong feel so right?" she asked to no one in particular. When I tried to move inside her she said, "No. Don't move. Just hold me."

I put one arm under her waist and the other under her neck. I kissed her gently and then with a passion I'd never experienced before. I held her tightly, cheek to cheek and she had another, milder, orgasm without either of us moving.

She moved first and I took that as my signal to move as well. I slid slowly and deliberately in and out of her without force or haste. We continued like that for longer than seemed possible, lovers never wanting to part, until I began to feel the stirrings of my inevitable release. "Evie," I said.

"I know," she said. "I feel it too."

"What should I do?" I asked.

"Stay where you are. Deeper if you can," she said.

"What if ...?"

"I'll explain later. Just don't leave me now," she begged.

I came, pulsing twenty-six years of love inside her until I was drained. Evie kissed me with abandon and her muscles tried to extract every last drop before we fell blissfully against each other.

Later, after the adrenalin and endorphins had dissipated, Evie moved around, extracted her leg from behind me and sat next to me under the blankets. She ran her fingers through my chest hair and kissed my neck and behind my ear.

I had my left arm around her shoulders and gently hefted her breasts with my right hand. She nuzzled in even deeper and whispered, "That was incredible. I felt as if my whole life was lived in just those few minutes. How is that possible?"

"A poet would call it love," I replied.

"Probably but for me it was out of this world fantastic. Can we do it again?"

"As often as you want but first impressions are difficult to repeat."

"I don't care. I just want to feel you inside me forever."

"A difficult challenge but I accept as long as you let me recover sometimes."

"Deal," she said. "But you should know that the cage door is open and you may have released a tiger."

"Oooh," I said. "You scare me."

She punched me, got up off the sofa, gathered the blankets and headed for her bedroom. When I caught up to her, she said, "Is this alright? I just can't do this in the same bed that mom and dad shared."

"This is great," I replied.

"Okay then," she said. "Get in bed and I'll be right back as she headed for the bathroom.

I followed her directions and was under the covers when she returned. "Sorry," she said. "I had to clean up a little. You were very generous."

I just smiled at her. "Don't be so smug," she said. "I plan to find out if you've anything left," and she climbed into bed in front of me. She kissed me and then turned her back to me and began to wiggle her ass against my cock. Her efforts were rewarded. I put my arms around her, held her breasts in both hands and entered her from behind. She bent at the waist and I put my hands on her hips. If the last time on the sofa was for the love of it, this time was for the joy.

Evie panted, yelled and then screamed as she came and then again as her orgasm repeated. I grunted and pushed deep inside her as I left a moderate amount of semen behind. "See, you are human," she teased as she turned around and kissed me.

We alternated between love and sex twice more before we fell asleep in each other's arms and again in the morning before we got out of bed.

There was a gleeful air in the room during breakfast and we had sex again when Evie straddled me in the chair at the table. We left the dishes on the table and headed back to the bedroom where Evie teased my flaccid penis until it was useful again. This time she mounted me and rode me hard as if we were being chased by a posse.

Dad called mid morning. He told me that state officials thought it would be okay if Evie and I drove home since we were stranded without much food or other essentials. I told him I would check with the local authorities and let him know. Either way, it was too late to leave today and I told him we'd leave tomorrow morning.

I checked with the sheriff. He agreed with the state people and we should go home as soon as possible. He thought other folks with similar problems would be on the road over the next few days as well. I asked if the bridge was open and he said "Yes, but not many people are using it."

Knowing we had to leave changed the feeling in the room. It wasn't the long drive, it was the short stay. We talked about how to approach it and decided to postpone leaving for another day, until Saturday. We celebrated our decision with a quick, playful screw on the sofa with Evie on her knees in front of me.

As sad as we were about the prospect of leaving the cabin, Evie was right about one thing. The monster was loose. I lived, breathed and ate the monster and the monster blew and ate me. By the end of the day there was no body part or place we hadn't explored including mom and dad's bedroom. We went to bed happy, exhausted and sore. In spite of that, Evie managed to pull me on top of her and we fell asleep joined at the hips.

Friday was our last day in the cabin. We had sex bent over the table after breakfast and made love later in bed. The day was unusually warm and we strolled to the lake holding hands and blankets. This time the clouds cooperated and we made love on the blankets next to the large rock with nature as our witness. We sat on the sofa. I looked at her and said, "You said you'd explain yesterday."

"Adam," she began. "Life with Roger hasn't been everything I expected it to be. I've been on birth control pills for years."

"But I thought you wanted children," I interrupted.

"Roger does but I'm not sure. Hence the pills. He doesn't know."

"Why?" I asked.

"Don't interrupt. Let me tell it. You know how traditional mom and dad are. Roger and I were having sex before we got married. He was my first and I married him because I believed if you had sex with someone you should marry them. It was a mistake that I can't bring myself to correct for the same reason I got married, mom and dad.

"So I've been taking the pill without his knowledge so I couldn't get pregnant in spite of what he wanted. It's proved a wise decision especially after this week with you. I've also resolved to divorce him when I get home and not having children simplifies the problem."

I nodded and held her hand.

"Roger doesn't seem to know the difference between sex and love. He also doesn't understand when I need comforting and when I need encouragement. His answer to all our problems is sex and more sex as if sex is a band-aid for all life's ills.

"But I don't want Roger and my problems with him to spoil our last day together. I want you to laugh with me, tease me, play with me, make love to me and fuck me senseless. You okay with that?"

I was and I did my best. It seemed to satisfy her.

Between play we managed to get everything together and pack the car for the trip home. We sat on the porch in front of the cabin after dark and watched the night sky, brilliant with stars and the occasional contrail of a plane heading somewhere. Edie went into the cabin and returned with the blankets. We made love under the stars and lay together until the chill drove us inside.

I woke before dawn on Saturday morning. We made delicious love one last time in the bed. I shut down the cabin and turned off the electricity while Evie stripped the beds and stuffed the linens behind the driver's seat. We were ready to go before six with one problem. We needed to get dressed. I had set aside pants, shirt and jacket to go with my sneakers. Evie had packed everything. I teased her about how she was going to turn heads on the drive home. She stuck out her tongue at me and dug some jeans and shirt out of the luggage. No bra or panties. I asked if Roger would notice. She said, "Screw him. He'll never know."

We made the trip in just under seven hours with a stop for breakfast and another to pee and get gas. I drove the entire way with one eye on the road ahead and one eye on the road behind half expecting to see flashing red and blue lights. In between, I watched Evie's breasts bounce in her shirt with every bump in the road. I may have hit a couple of extra bumps I didn't have to in the process.

I pulled into Evie's driveway and helped her unload her luggage. I put it inside the front door. She gave me a quick kiss on the cheek, very sisterly like, and told me to get moving. She was headed for the shower before Roger got home.

I stopped at mom and dad's to drop off their stuff. I managed to get the bed linens into the washing machine before mom got to them. Then I went home.

It's now the end of April. The governor's executive orders have gotten progressive more severe and there's a sense of rebellion in the state. Evie left Roger and moved in with mom and dad. Dad has been his usual supportive and stoic self and mom had been full of questions Evie doesn't want to answer. I've been to see them three times, each time with the excuse of taking care of my aging parents. The first time I spent the night in my old room. I didn't sleep hoping that Evie would sneak down the hall to visit me and too cowardly to sneak down the hall to visit her.

The last two times I went home after dinner.

I talk to Evie every day. I pine for her and tell myself that eventually we'll spend more time together. I'm working on a plan to spend a week or more with her in the cabin after the pandemic is over.

It's amazing to me how Evie and I were able to scrap every social taboo while we were in the cabin and how unwilling we are to challenge any of them now.

I'm also intrigued by how the governor's executive orders kept us together in the cabin and how those same orders now keep us apart.

What a strange, fuckin' world we live in.

12