All Comments on 'Camera maintenance service'

by Lighthousenorth

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
MarcLuciFerMarcLuciFer9 months ago

Well, there really wasn't anything else you could've done in a situation like that! I've always felt that when something like that happens, it's always best to stay calm and just go with the flow. ;-}~~

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Love immediate sex, not into lengthy romance novels, I'm here to squirter out a load to fast, naughty sex and this was perfect! Loved the plot twist at the end, too, perfect reversal but unlikely for me even though I take a lot of pics, I'd NEVER bring ANY thing in without removing ALL SD cards/thumb drives, too risky!

LighthousenorthLighthousenorth9 months agoAuthor

It didn't take much effort to go with the flow :-) In fact I loved everything that flowed.

LighthousenorthLighthousenorth9 months agoAuthor

Thanks, anonymous. It's a story so you never know what is true ;-). But the part that I accidentally left one of the cards in the camera, and that that contained nudes, is certainly true.

SJD4TDTM247SJD4TDTM2472 months ago

Great twist on the ending!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLighthousenorth@Lighthousenorth
Dutch guy, now retired in SE Asia. Naturist, photographer, storyteller, lover of woman and of sex with men. Just a friendly old man. If you're one too, let's chat. And if you happen to be on holiday here, let's meet for a coffee or a beer. Not shy to show myself on cam, but y...