Camping Trip

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As the drink flowed and they ate the snacks Steve bought earlier the mood lifted considerably once again and they all became more talkative and laughing and joking about the smallest things.

Soon it became dark, so Jason went over to check on the bedding that was drying.

"Yep, all dry," he announced, clearly more relieved than he was when he found it soaking wet earlier on.

He picked it up and took it into Steve's tent to set it up for the night. As he disappeared out of view Stacey fixed her gaze onto Steve and their eyes locked. Her legs parted again, this time enough so Steve could see right up between her legs. He noticed that she wasn't wearing panties, but instead a pair of his boxers that she must have found in his bag! She reached down and her hand went to her crotch. She began rubbing the material of the boxers against herself.

Steve was getting hard again at the show she was giving him. She never took her eyes away from his. She then took hold of the material and slowly pulled it to one side revealing her pussy to Steve. He could easily make out the smooth lips of her pussy. She was shaved! Steve couldn't hide his excitement and his hands went down to his shorts. He reached inside and pulled out his cock so that Stacey could see how hard he was. Only then did Stacey's eyes leave his, as she focused on his cock which was slowly being wanked by his hand. She again reached down to her pussy with her other hand, and with a finger slowly inserted it between her pussy lips. Her mouth opened slightly and her eyes closed for a second.

"OK all ready!"

They were disturbed by Jason's voice from inside the tent. Quickly they resumed their positions, Steve tucked his dick back into his shorts, but all Stacey did was close her legs. She left the material so that her pussy would be exposed if she opened them again. She stood up and walked over to Steve. With the finger she had between her pussy lips, she presented it to Steve. He took the finger and sucked it into his mouth. He could taste her juices and they were so sweet. She didn't give him long to savor the flavor though. She took out the finger just before Jason came out from the tent.

"All sorted?" Stacey asked.

"Yep all good," he replied. "I'll sleep next to the edge of the tent so you don't get the condensation in your face. Besides it might be a bit weird sleeping that close to Steve, eh Steve? Haha!"

He gave Steve a friendly punch to the arm as he joked.

Steve, still a bit bewildered, laughed back. He was also thinking he'd be sleeping next to Stacey, and made a mental note to make sure the zip of his sleeping bag is on her side later on.

After they all packed up they went inside and Steve disappeared into his side of the sleeping area and zipped up the front most of the way round. He left a gap at the bottom and a bit of the side to let some air in so as to stop it getting stuffy. He also unzipped the partition at the bottom, but only just enough in case anything was to happen. He thought there was no way Stacey would try anything with Jason lying right next to her, but he figured he could always hope!

The light was still on in the main area, and he could make out the outline of Stacey and Jason getting ready. He heard Jason get into bed which left Stacey out there. He could see her undo his shirt that she was wearing and slip it off her shoulders. She was Steve's side of the tent so that Jason wouldn't be able to see her outline very clearly. He saw her bend down as she slipped the boxers off and step out of them. She then threw them at Steve's side and they slipped through the opening in the zip onto the floor next to him.

Steve picked them up and lifted them to his face. He could smell her scent, and the crotch was damp from when she was pressing it against her pussy, her juices being absorbed by the material. He was engrossed in her silhouette, her breasts were pushed out as she tied up her hair, her firm arse sticking out begging to be grabbed and spanked. Steve reached down to his hard on and began slowly rubbing it as she stood before him.

Eventually she walked towards their side of the sleeping area and climbed inside. Steve could hear her zip up the front, but again a gap was left. Steve thought it was a considerably bigger gap than what he had left, but let the thought pass. He heard Stacey get into the sleeping bag, and heard the zip go up about halfway. He thought to himself, she's naked in there, maybe he could sneak a peak at her later when she's asleep.

They said their good night's and Steve started to slowly wank himself careful not to make a sound. The boxers Stacey had worn earlier were held up to his face which was stimulating his senses, his cock was throbbing as he slowly rubbed it up and down. He didn't want to rush this so he took his time, recalling the show she gave him outside, the look of her pussy lips and how she put a finger between them.

Steve could hear Jason start to breathe heavier and realized he was probably drifting off. There was no sign of Stacey doing the same though, so he carried on with his self-help. Just then he noticed the partition curtain twitch. And then a hand appeared from underneath it. The hand, obviously Stacey's, moved towards Steve and rested on his thigh. He reached down to her hand and took hold of it. He directed the hand towards his cock and wrapped the fingers around it.

Wow that felt good, her warm hand gripped his cock tightly and slowly started to move up and down, dragging the foreskin over the tip, and back down again. With his free hand he reach over and slowly lifted the curtain. Stacey was laid on her back, sleeping bag folded down to her waist. Her left hand was down between her legs. Her breasts were revealed to him at last, they were heaving up and down as she breathed, her nipples standing up, she was clearly turned on. Her head was turned towards him, her eyes locked onto his cock as she slowly wanked him.

He could see her left arm was moving slowly, she was clearly rubbing herself too. He reached over and took hold of one of her breasts, pinching the nipple as he did so. She gasped softly and bit her bottom lip. Both hands were moving faster, the one between her legs picking up some speed. He reached down and lowered the sleeping bag a bit more so he could see. Her hand was moving quickly over her pussy, her fingers rubbing her clit. Her right hand was speeding up too, his cock being massaged by her small fingers as they glided up and down his shaft.

Just then she turned her head back over to Jason.

"He's ready baby."

Steve was shocked at what she said, but was stunned beyond speechless when Jason turned his head and looked over at what was going.

"So are you by the looks of it baby," he said, and planted a kiss on her lips.

"Don't mind me, you two carry on," he said.

And with that he propped himself up on his arm and watched as his girlfriend continued to rub Steve's cock and her own pussy. Stacey then rolled over and knelt up. She looked at Jason, as if for approval. He looked back at her and smiled and she smiled back.

With that she shuffled over towards Steve, straddled his legs and leaned over to kiss him full on the lips. He felt her warm body press against his, her breasts squeezed against his chest, his cock pressed between their stomachs. She slowly moved herself upwards and lifted herself up, hovering above Steve's cock.

She grabbed his cock and aimed it at her pussy, and then lowered herself down slightly so she could rub the tip over her lips and her clit. She coated the tip of his cock with her juices, her pussy was dripping wet and Steve could see the juices running down his shaft.

Suddenly she lowered herself onto him. His cock impaling her, filling her up completely. He could feel how tight she was, how the walls of her vagina enveloped him. She let out a huge moan as she orgasmed right there and then, sat on Steve's throbbing dick.

"Fuuuuuuuuuuuuck, Steve your cock feels so goooood!!"

Her head was thrown back and her breasts were pushed forwards. Steve reached up and grabbed hold of them, massaging them with his hands. Another moan escaped her mouth which was now open, a constant smile on her face.

"Well done mate, she must love your one, that doesn't happen often," Jason said.

Shit! Jason! Steve forgot he was there, he was so engrossed with this amazing beauty riding him. All Steve could do was nod in appreciation as Stacey began moving herself up and down, stroking Steve's shaft with her vaginal canal, her muscles wrapping him tightly making it feel that he was being squeezed into submission. She began moving faster, grinding her clit against his pelvis, humping down hard before lifting off slowly. Every time she impaled herself she let out another moan.

"Fuck...fuck...yes...Steve...yes...yes!" she cried "Oh, Jason, this feels so good!"

"It looks like it does babe," Jason replied, grinning.

Steve looked over, he noticed he had his own cock out and was wanking it furiously. Steve knew he couldn't hold on much longer.

"Stacey you're making me cum, I'm gonna cum so hard," he moaned.

"Yes baby, cum inside me, fill me with your hot sperm, i want to be filled up by that cum of yours," she replied.

"Go for it dude," Jason gave his approval.

With that Steve starting thrusting up into Stacey, ramming himself into her. They had a good rhythm going, and soon their skin was slapping against each other. The juices that were coming out of her were making everything squelch with each movement. Steve looked at her as he gave one final thrust into her pussy.

His cock literally exploded. He shot load after load after load of cum into Stacey. Stacey had a huge orgasm straight away.

"Oh yes, i can feel your cum filling me up, its so warm, I'm gonna cum too, I'm gonna cum all over your hard cock, aah!!"

And with that her body rocked as she came hard on Steve's throbbing squirting dick. She collapsed on top of him, he was still inside her, still hard. He slowly moved his cock in and out which sent wave after wave of pleasure through her body. She had another few mini-climaxes as she lay there, Steve's cock massaging her insides.

Just then Jason, still wanking hard, said he was getting close too. Stacey managed to push herself up, and took Jason's cock into her mouth. She sucked it furiously, it was just inches away from Steve's face. He could see Jason was throbbing as well, and suddenly he grunted and unleashed his load into her waiting mouth. He pulled out a bit and let some of his cum splash onto her face, but most of it she took into her mouth.

She raised herself off Steve's still hard cock and moved down to face it. She took his cock into her mouth and sucked up all the remaining juices. She clearly hadn't swallowed Jason's load yet either as some of his dribbled out onto Steve's shaft. Steve found it quite erotic that Jason's cum was now coating his cock as Stacey tried her best to clean it up. She was licking his balls, but more cum kept dribbling out, and some of it trickled down towards his arsehole.

It didn't really seem to bother him that much and he reached down, got some on his finger and offered it to her to suck up which she gladly did. Steve noticed how warm her mouth was, filled with all that cum, and his cock twitched again. Eventually she swallowed the load in her mouth, turned to Jason and gave him a big kiss. They kissed passionately, his tongue darting into her mouth. Steve thought to himself Jason must have got some of his cum with that kiss. Then Stacey took her fingers and wiped around her face picking up where Jason had sprayed her earlier. She put it all into her mouth and then bent down to kiss Steve.

Steve was unsure at first, but he went with it. He could actually taste Jason's cum, and it wasn't too bad he thought. Stacey pulled away and left a string of cum between their mouths. She grinned and rubbed it into her breasts.

After they had all taken a breath they lay down, Stacey between Steve and Jason. Both guys' cocks were beginning to soften but Stacey continued to hold them for a while. Eventually they all drifted off to a deep sleep.

The next morning Steve awoke to movement from inside the tent. More specifically, he awoke to people fucking right next to him. Steve turned to look at Stacey who, still lubricated from Steve's cum from the night before, was gently riding Jason.

"Sorry Steve, didn't mean to wake you," Stacey grinned at him, "We couldn't wait for you to wake up. but as you're awake now, care to join us?"

"Hell yes i am!" Steve quickly replied.

Stacey reached down to grab his cock which didn't take long to reach full size. She began wanking him as she continued to ride Jason. Steve closed his eyes and she took her hand away, but for only a brief second. It felt like she had gone for a different angle, so he continued to lay there loving the feeling of her expert hand rubbing his shaft up and down. He wanted to check out the action in front of him, so he opened his eyes to see what was going on, only to notice that it wasn't Stacey wanking him anymore, it was Jason!

He was strangely aroused when he realized. He had never had any contact with another guy like this before, and never really thought about 'bromance' or anything like that, but he noticed he wasn't asking Jason to take his hand away. Instead he found he was moving his hips to match the movement of his hand. Stacey grinned at Steve as she continued to bounce. After a couple of minutes she stopped and hopped off.

"You two, move closer together," she ordered.

Steve and Jason obeyed and shuffled closer together. She ushered them closer and soon their thighs and hips were touching. She knelt straddling their legs and grabbed hold of both their cocks and wanked them slowly licking her lips. She took her hand off Steve and reached down between her legs. When she brought it back it was covered in her juices mixed with his cum from the night before. She carried on wanking him some more, lubricating his shaft with the cummy mess.

"Both of you, close your eyes," she ordered again. They both did.

Steve felt a hand again on his cock, he presumed it was Jason's. Stacey then grabbed his hand and placed it on what felt like a cock, again he presumed it was Jason's.

"Open your eyes."

She was grinning. As Steve suspected she had put their hands on each others cocks. Jason started wanking him again, so Steve followed suit and started rubbing Jason's hard dick too.

Steve could feel the veiny shaft as he rubbed it up and down. He tried to do what he likes to be done to himself, and Jason didn't seem to mind too much. In fact he started moaning as Steve worked his hand up and down his cock. Steve had had his eyes fixed on the cock he was stroking, meanwhile Stacey was sat back, legs spread, rubbing her pussy watching the two guys in front of her pleasure each other, both cocks starting to leak a little pre-cum from the tips.

She leaned forward and took back over control, grabbing both dicks and rubbing them gently again. She then moved them closer together and even rubbed the heads against each other. She was able to get the pre-cum to mix together, getting a string of juice to join them together as she pulled them apart.

She leaned forward and began sucking them, taking the whole length into her mouth, swapping between the two. Then she took both cocks and aimed them at her mouth. she was able to get the heads of both the cocks into her mouth, squeezing the heads together. They were slippery as they rubbed against each other. Both men groaned in pleasure as their cock ends were pushed together and Stacey sucked them.

Steve couldn't believe how good this felt, another mans cock rubbing against his. He had heard of this before, even seen some of it on the internet, but never thought it would ever happen to him. He thought about other possibilities like double penetration and wondered to himself if that would happen today. As if reading his mind, Stacey stood up and ordered Jason to shift round so that he was facing Steve. Jason maneuvered himself and they interlinked their legs so that Jason could bring himself closer, eventually he managed to position himself so that their cocks were face to face, their balls touching and even their arseholes barely apart.

Stacey reached down again and grabbed hold of them. Both cocks were pressed tightly against each other, their whole lengths held together. It turns out they were both pretty identical in size, you could even say they complimented each other, Steve thought.

Stacey rubbed the lengths up and down, every now and then licking them, sucking the heads into her mouth, her saliva dripping down lubricating them both making it easier for the skin to rub against each other.

Eventually Steve spoke.

"Why don't you hop on?"

Jason grinned and Stacey smiled her biggest smile yet. She lifted herself up, facing Steve, and hovered above their shafts. Like before, she lowered herself so she could rub the tips against her pussy lips. She kept losing her grip of both dicks, so Steve reached out and grabbed them both. He pressed them tight together and could feel Jason's cock pulsing against his. He was so turned on at this point, he held them together with both hands, gently rubbing his against Jason's. Jason started to move his hips in response, their balls now rubbing against each other.

Stacey started to lower herself onto them. She began with the tips, slowly easing them inside. She was so wet they slipped inside easily, despite the tightness. Ever so gradually she lowered herself until the entire lengths of both the men were balls deep inside her.

"Oh wow that feels so good! You're both filling me up i feel so full!" she moaned in pleasure.

"Aah that is amazing! Steve, your cock is so tight up against mine," Jason moaned in response.

Steve couldn't help but agree. He began thrusting slowly, moving inside Stacey and up against Jason. The feeling of the two cocks pressed tightly against each other, the heads stimulating each other, wrapped inside the tight warmth of this wet pussy was too much.

They hadn't moved much when Jason suddenly gasped.

"I can't hold on, I'm gonna cum!!"

Stacey had her head back and eyes closed and was just moaning softly. With that Jason thrust up inside her, and Steve could feel Jason's cock throb and pulsate as load after load of cum was sent up inside his cock and up into Stacey's waiting pussy.

He could feel the whole thing, and suddenly his cock was engulfed in the warm sticky ooze of Jason's cum. It began to seep out of Stacey's pussy and down both their cocks as Steve continued to thrust his in and out of Stacey, still rubbing their heads together, still rubbing their balls and their shafts together. Soon Steve's cock was coated in white sticky cum. Both their balls were dripping as they mashed them together.

Steve couldn't hold on and erupted inside Stacey. Again she was filled up with a load of hot cum, and as Steve continued to thrust uncontrollably Jason moaned with pleasure as his shaft was squeezed and stimulated by Steve's.

Stacey was just in heaven as she took both loads. She had both hands on her breasts and was mashing them together, head still back in total ecstasy.

Both guys started to recover from their orgasms, but their cocks were still hard and Stacey was still impaled by them. They just lay there as she climaxed over and over again.

Eventually she fell forward onto Steve and Jason's cock slipped out of her with an audible squelch. Steve felt all the cum from inside her dribble out down his shaft onto his balls, and down between his arse cheeks. He was totally coated in the stuff. After a while of recovering Stacey was able to roll off Steve and collapsed into a deep sleep, the smile still all over her face.