Camping Trip

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Haha i think she enjoyed that," Jason laughed.

"Me too dude," Steve replied. "That was just amazing, I never thought that would ever happen to me, or feel as good as it did."

"Tell me about it, it's a first for me too. Something very erotic about being inside a pussy with another cock! I wonder what we can come up with later on," Jason said with a grin.

"Absolutely, i can't fucking wait!" Steve replied, his cock coated with both his and Jason's cum and Stacey's pussy juices.

Jason moved back into the sleeping area and soon they were all fast asleep again.

When they all woke later that morning Stacey suggested that they all go get cleaned up and meet by the pool for a bit of relaxing time.

"Both you guys have made me feel amazing these past two days, I'm so happy. Steve, i have to admit it's been my fantasy for so long to have two dicks inside of me at once. When we first bumped into you I hoped we could persuade you for a bit of fun, so We asked the receptionist if we could have you camp next to us. I never dreamed it would go as well as this though! Thanks to the rain I got it sooner than I could ever have anticipated!"

"You are very welcome Stacey," Steve replied. "I must admit I had never thought about being with a couple, but you have both opened my eyes to the possibilities! The pleasure is truly all mine!"

"And mine guys," Jason added. "Stacey i wasn't sure how i'd react when i saw you playing with another man's cock, but it turned me on so much, and i loved the feeling of my cock being inside you with someone else's."

"Aww that's sweet baby." Stacey winked at Steve, "I'm glad we met you! Now, lets all hit the shower and get into that pool. I've been looking forward to getting in there since we saw it on the brochure!"

"Haha lets go," the guys replied in unison.

With that they each put on some old clothes and headed to the showers. Much to Steve's disappointment they weren't mixed showers, but they were communal. He and Jason both got under the hot water and he couldn't help but keep peeking at Jason's cock every now and then. Jason was the same.

"Man i gotta say, both of us inside Stacey like that was awesome!"

"I couldn't agree more," Steve replied, and noticed Jason's dick begin to harden in front of his eyes.

Before long it was fully erect, and Steve noticed his was too.

"We'd better save it for Stacey i guess," he said chuckling, and Jason agreed.

They finished off and went outside after putting on some swimming shorts.

Stacey was already outside waiting for them. She had on a very skimpy bikini showing off her body to the two guys.

"Wow Stacey, you look incredible!" Steve complimented her.

"Thanks," she replied, and gave him a little kiss on the cheek, her hand brushing the front of his shorts.

Both Steve and Jason were still fairly hard from their brief encounter in the showers and it was slightly visible.

"Hmm, have a little fun in there you too?" she quizzed jokingly.

"Just reminding ourselves of our adventures, that's all," Jason replied, and with that they headed to the pool.

When they arrived at the pool they gladly found that nobody was around. The pool was protected by bushes and had a small covered section at one end where you could escape the heat of the sun if needed. It was a fairly large pool, with the deep section in the middle rather than down one end.

Steve dropped his stuff and jumped straight in, diving in headfirst. He must have not tied up his shorts properly because the water ripped them right off him as he dove in. Stacey and Jason burst out laughing, then jumped in to join him. Stacey grabbed the shorts and took them away from Steve before he could recover them, throwing them onto the side of the pool.

"Now you have to stay in here naked until one of us fetches them for you," she laughed.

"That's fine with me," Steve replied. "You'll just have to put up with my nakedness for now then."

They all laughed at this and continued to joke around cooling down in the water.

At one point Jason and Stacey started cuddling, Stacey had her back to Steve. He quietly swam up behind her and caught Jason's eye. Jason knew what he was about to do so distracted her by planting a kiss on her lips and held her close. Steve got under the water and reached up to Stacey's bikini bottoms, took hold of the waist band and quickly pulled them down off her and threw them onto the side.

"Hey!" Stacey shrieked. "That's not fair, you ganged up on me! But it wouldn't be the first time eh?" she joked. "Well i guess i won't be needing this either."

And with that she reached behind her, undid her top and threw it onto the side. Now both Steve and Stacey were completely naked in the pool leaving only Jason with clothes on.

"Well i guess you'd better keep them on, someone has to fetch our stuff later," Stacey said to Jason.

Jason looked disappointed, but soon recovered when Stacey went up to him and stuck her hand down the front of his shorts.

"Not that it matters eh babe," she reassured him.

Steve was once again behind Stacey and he reached around to cup her breasts. He started playing with them, tweaking the nipples which drew a sigh from her.

"Mmmm yes Steve I like that," she moaned.

She reached behind her and could feel his stiffness as he pressed up against her. She took hold of his shaft.

"You certainly have a lot of stamina Steve, I'm impressed!"

"It's easy when there's a beautiful girl like you to stimulate me," he replied.

"Aww that's sweet," she said, and turned to kiss him passionately.

Steve lifted her up and she wrapped her legs around him. He easily slipped inside her wet pussy and she groaned with pleasure.

"Oh yes, fuck me with that hard cock of yours Steve," she sighed.

Steve wasted no time in lifting her up and letting her slide down on his cock over and over, her breasts bouncing playfully in the water in front of him. She was loving Steve's cock inside her again. It felt different to Jason's, one that was familiar to her, and she loved the fact she was able to fuck this other one at any time she liked now. Steve was also loving the fact that this gorgeous woman was enjoying him so much. He loved the feel of her pussy around his cock, and loved how she enjoyed how well it felt inside her even as much as he did.

Jason, meanwhile, had decided to take a seat and watch the show. He was sat on the edge of the pool, his hard-on visible in his shorts. Stacey noticed and asked Steve to carry her over. She reached into his shorts and pulled out his cock. She took the whole length into her mouth as she rode Steve. Steve watched as Jason's cock disappeared into Stacey's mouth.

Just then they heard a cough. They quickly looked up, aware they were possibly putting on a hell of a show for whoever might see them. Stacey called out.

"Hello?"

Out walked the brunette receptionist dressed in her bikini.

"Hi guys, sorry to disturb you, I was taking a lunch break and thought I'd come for a quick swim when I noticed you three, erm, enjoying the water."

Steve, still impaled inside Stacey and inches away from Jason's dick, spoke first.

"We're very sorry, we thought we were alone."

"Thats OK, hardly anyone uses the pool anymore," the receptionist replied.

Stacey then spoke.

"At the risk of sounding forward, care to join us?!"

"Oh.. erm.. thanks for the offer.. I might just sunbathe for a while though if that's OK? Don't let me stop you though, it looks like you're having fun!" she said. "By the way my name is Anna."

Stacey introduced them all, Jason's cock in her hand.

"Very nice to meet you Anna," she said with a smile, and continued to gobble down Jason's cock.

Jason was transfixed. His eyes were on the brunette. She must have been in her late teens, with a body to die for. She had cute tits that he was aching to suck, and a pert arse that he was dying to grab hold of as he fucked her.

Anna took her towel and laid it on a sun bed not too far away, opposite the threesome. She laid down, slightly reclined with her head up and looked like she was watching the show. She had dark glasses on so they couldn't see her eyes but it looked very much like she was watching intently.

Steve continued fucking Stacey slowly while she sucked Jason. After a while Steve whispered to the others.

"How about we all get out and show her what we really get up to?"

They both agreed, and Stacey and Steve climbed the ladder out of the pool, which was just in front of where Anna was sunbathing, exposing themselves to her completely. Steve's rock hard cock was bobbing as he walked and they sat on the lounger next to her.

"Hope you don't mind us sitting here?" Stacey asked.

"No, not at all," Anna replied.

Her head had turned to follow them as they walked, and she was now facing them. Stacey had both the guys next to her on the lounger, Jason's shorts were now fully removed. Her legs were spread showing her pussy to Anna, and she began slowly rubbing herself. Both Steve and Jason stood up, facing each other, they're cocks inches apart and in front of Stacey's face.

She began sucking each one in turn, taking the whole length, sucking the heads, and licking up and down the shafts, still rubbing her pussy. She let a finger slip inside herself and moaned with pleasure. Steve decided to take it up a level and, following on from the morning's adventure, grabbed hold of Jason's dick and held it against his own. Jason moaned as he once again felt his cock press up against Steve's. Stacey then took the heads into her mouth, Steve guiding them to her and holding them steady so she could get her mouth around them.

As she watched, Anna was clearly turned on. Her thighs were pressed tightly together and her hands were drifting up to her breasts and she began caressing herself. Stacey beckoned her over and Anna stood and removed her sunglasses and, as if hypnotized, walked over to the threesome.

She stood in front of Stacey, her breasts heaving as she breathed deeply. Stacey stood up and leaned in to kiss her softly on the lips. Anna reacted by opening her mouth and soon the two girls were engaged in a passionate kiss. Their bodies were tight against each other, breasts squashed together and Anna started to push her pelvis towards Stacey's as if to try and have as much physical contact with her as possible. Stacey reached around Anna and undid her bikini top and let it fall to the floor as she stood back slightly.

Anna's tits were perfect. Nice and pert, nipples pointing outwards, she had an all over tan as well. Jason couldn't take his eyes off of her as her breasts were revealed. Anna reached down to Jason and Steve's cocks and began wanking them slowly. Stacey lowered herself back down onto the lounger and took hold of the waist band of Anna's bikini bottoms, slowly pulling them down revealing her nice trimmed pussy. Stacey wasted no time in getting stuck in, enclosing her mouth around the pussy in front of her, licking at the lips, sucking them into her mouth and flicking her clit with her tongue. Anna began to moan in pleasure. Jason looked at Stacey.

"May I?"

"Of course baby," Stacey replied.

Jason took hold of Anna's hands and laid her down on the lounger. He took over where Stacey left off, devouring himself in her pussy. Meanwhile Steve lay down on the next lounger, and Stacey climbed on top.

"I want you in me again Steve," she said grinning. "I love you being inside me."

Steve was all too happy to oblige and held his shaft ready for her to lower herself onto. They began fucking slowly and intimately while Jason was eating Anna. Anna was getting close to climax and suddenly shouted out.

"Fuck me!!"

Jason turned her over and entered her from behind and started fucking her hard. She was loving the pleasure as his cock moved inside her, and it wasn't long before she was squealing. Jason continued fucking her over and over and she had orgasm after orgasm, her young pussy being stretched by this thick hard cock.

Before he had time to cum, Steve called over to Jason to join them, he so badly wanted to feel Jason's cock again against his inside Stacey. Jason withdrew from Anna and stood behind Stacey. He aimed his cock at her pussy and slowly eased in, using Steve's as a guide. They were quickly both inside her and Jason began fucking hard from behind while Stacey and Steve both lay there, enjoying the feeling. It didn't take long for Jason to cum, and he shot his load deep inside Stacey, coating Steve's cock with his hot sperm. Jason pulled out and the cum dribbled over Steve's shaft and balls. Steve was loving the feeling of another cock cumming against his coating him with hot sticky sperm. He continued fucking Stacey, but Anna called out.

"Please, can he cum in me instead? I need it so bad!"

"Of course sweetie," Stacey replied, and lifted herself off Steve's cock.

She beckoned Anna to come over and guided her in place. Anna impaled herself with Steve's cock and Steve started fucking her hard. She was moaning with pleasure at the feel of this cum-covered cock gliding in and out of her pussy.

While he fucked her, Stacey decided she wasn't finished, and straddled Steve's face. She lowered herself down and Steve reached up, grabbing hold of her arse. He stuck out his tongue and began licking Stacey's dripping wet pussy. He could taste Jason's cum all over her and as she leaked it out onto his face he began lapping it up, taking it into his mouth and swallowing it.

The sight of this turned Jason on and he was rock hard again in seconds. He came round and positioned himself at Stacey's pussy, and pushed his cock deep inside. Steve's tongue was licking the underside of Jason's cock as it pushed in and out of Stacey, his balls bouncing off Steve's forehead as he pushed in.

Stacey was moaning as her clit was stimulated and pussy penetrated at the same time. Anna was groaning as she was being fucked hard by Steve's throbbing cock. Steve was gasping as his orgasm drew close, and Jason was moaning at the pleasure of fucking Stacey, but also having his cock licked by Steve.

All of a sudden Stacey jerked forwards as she climaxed hard, pleasure ripping through her whole body. Jason slipped out of her pussy and into Steve's mouth by mistake. Steve was taken by surprise, but rather than reject the hard throbbing cock he sucked it for all it was worth. Jason couldn't hold on for much longer, and his balls tightened as he started to shoot his load again. He pulled out of Steve's mouth and aimed right at Stacey's pussy. His cum splashed back and hit Steve right in the face. Steve reached up and grabbed the cock, pulling it again back into his mouth, wanking it hard to keep Jason's climax going. Jason's knees were getting weak and his cock slipped deeper into Steve's mouth as he continued to shoot his sperm.

Steve couldn't take much more either, the feeling of holding another cock was one thing, but having it in his mouth while it was shooting hot cum all over him was something else. He reached down and grabbed Anna's hips and thrust into her as hard as he could. Anna had one massive orgasm while Steve hit every pleasurable spot inside her, and Steve released his load into her with a massive grunt.

Load after load shot into Anna's pussy as Steve came over and over inside of her. Jason pulled his cock out of Steve's mouth and Steve licked the tip. Jason moved round behind Anna.

"I need to see what the fuss is about," and he lifted Anna up off Steve's cock.

He got down on his knees and took Steve into his mouth, sucking the cum off his shaft and licking his balls, mopping up all of Steve's cum.

"Mmmm now i see!" he said, with cum dripping from his mouth.

After they had all come down from their high they took a dip in the pool to cool off.

"Thanks for including me guys, that was amazing!" Anna said.

"It was our pleasure Anna, plenty more where that came from, you know where we are if you want to join us again!" Stacey replied.

"I sure do, I may have to take you up on that offer!"

The end (for now)

Hope you enjoyed reading as much as i enjoyed writing! (I needed to stop a few times to relieve myself!)