All Comments on 'Ch. 1, The First 48'

by H. Jekyll

Sort by:
  • 118 Comments
blackrandl1958blackrandl1958about 2 months ago

Well, that was stark, horrifying in the treachery and extremely well written. I look forward to future instalments. Thank you for posting. Randi.

PencarrowPencarrowabout 2 months ago
LAURA HAS SOME BIG PROBLEMS

Like Boyd and Randi, I thought this was a great "hook" to start the story. H Jeykl's stories are always well-written but often controversial because the wayward wife is often forgiven, which, from a husband's perspective, is often hard to do.

~

In Loving Wives stories it's even harder, because the cheating is exposed in the here and now, and by the time we get to read the reconciliation ending several years may have passed in the story but only a few days have passed for the reader, so we are even less likely to accept it.

~

I'm always interested in why one partner has cheated rather than reading pages of sexual description, and Rakiura10 was good in this regard (in that his female characters always had some sort of underlying mental issue) but that may not be the reason in this case. Was it limerence that set Laura on this path or something else? To cheat once could be blamed on alcohol or drugs, but to continue for 6 months indicates deeper reasons that don't bode well for her marriage. She's also in denial (or lying is second-nature for her) because when confronted she said she made a mistake and it was only once. Mmmn, already compounding her deviousness - gonna make this a hard-sell for reconciliation methinks.

~

I hope we get to see what drove her. Thanks for writing.

AardieAardieabout 2 months ago

She can't even use the old saw about not taking anything from him. She wouldn't make love to him anymore and that is why he needs to divorce her more than any other reason. He couldn't make her come anymore. Then she stopped letting him even try.

Harryin VAHarryin VAabout 2 months ago

It's a good beginning. But there appears to be a bit of a disconnect. The story opens with husband noticing his wife is losing all sexual interest and intimacy with him and he spends a good amount of time to figure out what's going on.

.

But he seems to have missed the fact that the reason why his wife no longer wants to fuck him is because she has an interest in another man.And that's why it's going on for half a year.

.

Until that is resolved any reconciliation is pointless and stupid.

Pappy7Pappy7about 2 months ago

Gonna be gritty and hard on the readers but for sheer and straight up writing, I've not seen better on here. Keep it up and it should be quite a ride. Thanks for sharing. pappy

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleabout 2 months ago

You’re clearly not married.

If not w sex every day or two concerns you, then you would be horrified to learn that most married couples get busy less than 3 times a month.

There are kids, work, after school activities, a house to clean, visits with friends or family. There are a myriad of things that conspire to deprive couples of intimacy….and you’re concerned about a 3 day hiatus?

Dude, try being married and see how little sex you really get.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

The way I see it, it is like a beloved car that has been totaled.

You wouldn't keep the scrap heap just because of what once was.

Why do people make this subject any more difficult?

I've been cheated on. I moved on and never looked back.

And it was the very best decision I could have ever made!

Burner70Burner70about 2 months ago

Very good start. Seemingly realalistic.

gaforrestgaforrestabout 2 months ago

As usual, enjoy your stories. Thanks for posting.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

you cannot seriously expect us to vote on such an incomplete segment. well maybe you can but I for one will not.

as it stands this could go either way BTB or RAAC so if it's suspense well done. As 1958 says well written so far.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Anyone who doesn't tell the other spouse, becomes part of the problem. It will be interesting to see where this story goes. There seems to be a creepy underlying reason for the affair.

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightabout 2 months ago

We always look for a reason, hopefully a good reason, but there is none if the picture we have of John is accurate. The hook has been set. She will never explain herself, to the readers' satisfaction, but it will be interesting!

Frankfiredawg06Frankfiredawg06about 2 months ago

Any wait for the rest of this story

Frankfiredawg06Frankfiredawg06about 2 months ago

Can’t wait for the rest of this story

Sorry I have fat thumbs

demanderdemanderabout 2 months ago

Good start, but the difficult stuff remains to be set out. D

someoneothersomeoneotherabout 2 months ago

A husband cannot throw wife out of the house, and cannot deny access to children. Even if wife did not know her legal rights, she would have been clued in by others. Unfortunately, kicking cheating wife out of the house and controlling her access to her children seems like a central part of the story, and, with that, the story falls apart.

kelchakelchaabout 2 months ago

Dang. Don't usually read multi chapter stories. Hope I remember this when the next chapter comes out. Rated it a 5*.

kelchakelchaabout 2 months ago

Whakdoodle, thanks for the comment. So true.

phill1cphill1cabout 2 months ago

yeah, what he said

vvvvvvvv

irinmikeirinmikeabout 2 months ago

Well done and very poignant. Describing a situation that occurs way too often in society today.

pepepilotpepepilotabout 2 months ago

Regardless of how this ends up, I like the realistic approach. I can see this as having actually happening. 4 stars till I see the whole story. Thank you.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJabout 2 months ago

The truth will always come out. Tell the scumbag's wife so she can make her own decisions. The physical punishment for good old George can wait until everything else is dealt with. Then when his guard is down and he isn't watching over his shoulder, deal with him. A tire iron sends a clear message. Make sure he knows it is for both sets of children. Yes, he will get retribution for the AP's kids too. Who else would do it? This seems to be a small town. Small enough that both cheaters will need to leave to avoid the town's hate. They can be long distance parents who will fade from their kids' lives over time.

JBird11JBird11about 2 months ago

Great start, interested to see where it goes. Thanks for sharing.

LWLover60LWLover60about 2 months ago

Realistic so far and very appreciated. I always get more interested in tales where the husband is just a regular guy with regular resources dealing with the collapse of his life.

kameljockeykameljockeyabout 2 months ago

To say I liked it would be understating the quality of this story's begining.

AccelarVesterAccelarVesterabout 2 months ago

A sad and well written tale of betrayal and how the ripples spread across the pond for ever. Looking forward to the 'rest of the story'.

JRandyJJRandyJabout 2 months ago

File for divorce at once, get mean, get ugly. Burn her ass to the ground take no prisoners. Tell the asshole's wife what a scumbag he is. Tell everyone in the church what the two scumbags have been up to. I'll wait till this is finished to rate the individual chapters.

Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Nowabout 2 months ago

Fuuuuuuccccckkk!

This is heart-rending, so far. I definitely feel for this guy - man, what a deal.

JerseyCaptainJerseyCaptainabout 2 months ago

Nice story. It has a good build up. While I do not criticize writers I think this is one of the better stories I have seem recently. Thank you for your efforts.

JRandyJJRandyJabout 2 months ago

I will give you this, you've sure stirred the kettle so far.

Turning502019Turning502019about 2 months ago

Well written and I enjoyed it but multiple 2 page efforts makee it tough to commit to the story. Wait and write 2 6 page stories

MormonJackMormonJackabout 2 months ago

Great work on a tough subject! 5 stars. I liked the date/time info that was provided. The truth is, that first 48 hrs is brutal (I know: I've been there and have the scars). After 48, of course, the date is still important but the time seems irrelevant.

I'm not sure how one moves past a 6-month affair/betrayal. Maybe Myra knows? I'm looking forward to the next chapter(s).

NoTalentHackNoTalentHackabout 2 months ago

Very good. Look forward to seeing the rest.

imanononeimanononeabout 2 months ago

We'll see if this one gets past the censors. My prior anonymous one did not. Regarding the story, I find it odd that wife did not tell husband that she was not continuing to sleep with lover. I assume this would be the first thing someone caught would say if they wanted to continue the marriage. In response to another commenter, I believe that most cheating is not found out about by the cheated on spouse unless the cheater, as this one did, gets careless. For me this story strikes the correct chord: it focuses on the emotions and story and not on the overt sexual acts, which for me although nice are not as critical to me enjoying a story. I hope the author goes into the thinking of wife regarding her cheating as part of the story since to me that is as interesting as the cheating itself.

nickbgbnickbgbabout 2 months ago

I think you’ve captured the emotions very well here, particularly in the case of John and Myra. You don’t often experience the aftermath through the eyes of a mother-in-law with genuine empathy for both sides, principles and personal insight due to the betrayal she had felt herself.

><><><

Whilst watching the videos made it necessary for his discovery, it’s surely going to make any hope for a reconciliation difficult. Personally, I’m not sure he should want one right now. The duration of the affair, it taking place in his own house, how she evidently lost all sexual interest in him… The hurt and disrespect will run deep.

><><><

I am looking forward to the next instalment. 5 Stars!

peyskippeyskipabout 2 months ago

Really good. I rarely give five stars to a first chapter, but this one is an exception. I lean toward the "less sex, more emotion" side, so five stars doesn't translate to "hot" for me, I just like what you've done. I eagerly await chapter two!

Karn9Karn9about 2 months ago

Good start, awaiting the other chapters. 4*

60022Mallard60022Mallardabout 2 months ago

A start good enough to want to continue, so a 5.

I hope it does not drift off into fantasy and some recent good starts have by other authors.

PowersworderPowersworderabout 2 months ago

A really great first chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Good start. I like it. He has raw emotion. They both lost their foundation interesting to see where it goes.

Thanks!

bobareenobobareenoabout 2 months ago

Why won’t he tell whoever asks that it is George Mathis? The author’s choice to make him coy about that fact makes no sense. Why would he give a rat’s ass about protecting Mathis? Other than that quibble, this is a good tale so far, well done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

I can tell this is going to drag on forever. He's already too much of a sissy wimp cuck for me. Think I'll bow out before it goes full blown pathetic loser.

Mac_LapuMac_Lapuabout 2 months ago

Good so far.

Thanks @H. Jekyl.

LenardSpencerLenardSpencerabout 2 months ago

Someoneother summed up part of the legal aspects as to why John is a complete moron. Dumbo cannot kick his wife out of the house. HE can leave, if he wants to. Plus, beginning to separate accounts means NOTHING until divorce is formally filed and assets/debts sorted. Until then, everything is marital property.

Plus, why the hell is dumbo not informing the wife of George Mathis and giving her copies of the video and txt messages? She deserves to know. Who cares if the Church gets to hear about it. The gossip will already have travelled around quickly, so dumbo is creating even more of a mess for himself by NOT publically informing everyone. Laura will get a chance to spin her narrative: all about how he was an abusive husband behind closed doors. People didn't know him like she did. All that type of crap.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

No, the MC doesn’t need to speak with a counselor. His thoughts and feelings are normal and correct. Actually, he’s been too restrained. The court isn’t going to order it, either. Too many women are breaking up their marriages, and judges just want to clear their dockets.

/

The traitor slut doesn’t need counseling. She’s not mentally ill. Rather, she chose to be evil. She did the next worse thing to murder. She can try to repent. It will be VERY difficult since she can’t make recompense. Step one is to stop the affair. Step two is to confess to the other man’s wife. Step three is to walk away, and give her husband everything. She broke the marriage contract, and she shouldn’t profit from it.

/

The absolute most important step for the MC is to ensure that the traitor has NO contact with the children. She must not be allowed to corrupt them further. He should make sure that she suffers, and that the children know about her punishment. Stop this generational adultery here!

/

ZK

Tomh1966Tomh1966about 2 months ago

Since you said you will read all comments. I liked it.

The very good: I want to keep reading the story. I am looking forward to it. Please give a ROUGH schedule for the updates. IE daily, weekly, bi-weekly etc.

The good: You write well. The plot is solid. You have the balls to leave comments from anon assholes on.

The bad: A few formatting errors. Watch those. Spell check does not catch them. I know because I do a few. I did not see any obvious spelling errors but I dont look for them unless they jump out at me.

Minor nit: The wife felt flat. I know the mother in law better than the wife thus far.

Minor minor nits: He did not take pictures of the texts even though he was in super spy mode from the beginning. More tags please.

Legal nit: Kicking your spouse out is a HUGE no no and pretty much every family court judge (In the US anyway) will kick your ass for it.

Funny aside: RE spelling errors. I once played a game with a guy who called her character Avenging Angle. I asked him if he was right, acute or obtuse. He did not understand.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Smell the raac

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Glad you’re back

amygdalaamygdalaabout 2 months ago

In real life long term affairs where the spouse is exposed there is a 80% divorce rate, while those that voluntary open up about it leads to a 43% divorce rate. That stat could be bullshit but man it will be interesting as heck to see how the author swing this to a RAAC.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

I agree about legally you can't toss her out but I do think in this situation she would agree to leave and stay with her mother while things calm down OR she would suggest he leave as she can be with the kids.

I think I would want her with the kids as that would tie her down and keep her from seeing lover boy while I work the divorce.

Lastly, why doesn't anyone in. these stories tell the story? Why not tell the MIL what the wife did? Why nt call that cheaters wife and tell her? Why not tell the entire world!

l0ver0tical0ver0ticaabout 2 months ago

I agree with the previous comments. This feels stunningly, shockingly real...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Great start, excellent writing!

nixroxnixroxabout 2 months ago

3 stars - so far.

However, my preference is always for the children of a relationship. They are the priority, NOT the adults. Yes, a RAAC is preferable to the outright divorce and destruction of this family. At least until the kids reach 18. Then this couple can decide how to continue, or end the relationship.

Given the current North American divorce rate is near 50%, I really do not understand why anyone chooses marriage?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

▪︎Anonymous said:

"The way I see it, it is like a beloved car that has been totaled.

You wouldn't keep the scrap heap just because of what once was."

&

Clearly this Anon has never driven through a rural countryside before. People absolutely keep scrap heaps. Of all types, not just wrecked cars. We tend to hold on to things for emotional reasons. Even when they are chipped, torn, or faded. Relationships are no different, many people have put the broken condition of their marriages aside and got out the glue pot. Piece by piece they'll put them back together. It's their choice, don't knock it.

▪︎Whackdoodle said:

"You’re clearly not married. If not w sex every day or two concerns you, then you would be horrified to learn that most married couples get busy less than 3 times a month. There are kids, work, after school activities, a house to clean, visits with friends or family. There are a myriad of things that conspire to deprive couples of intimacy….and you’re concerned about a 3 day hiatus?

Dude, try being married and see how little sex you really get."

&

Can we get an Amen brother.

▪︎Pencarrow said:

"I'm always interested in why one partner has cheated rather than reading pages of sexual description,..."

&

I totally agree with this. Even a well written description is just filler and often detracts from the story. I view them as time wasted. A good writer can relate the gist of the amorous scenes with clarity in few words. A bad writer takes voluminous paragraphs to do the same. "Less is more!"

CamdudeCamdudeabout 2 months ago

Anything I could say would be redundant, as others have commented. I eagerly await Ch. 2

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Thank you for allowing anonymous comments. This seems like a real reaction to cheating and deserves a 5 stars. One comment to ScorpioJJ. The truth does not always come out. Many, if not most adulteries are never discovered.

anon.1

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Average LW cheating tale. Fairly well written, but you made mention early on of a chapter 5. I hope not. Having only two pages for a multiple chapter story is bad enough. Dragging that out over five or more chapters would not be good.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

First of all. Very good start. I look forward to the next installments.

2nd. Whackadooddle. A quick Google search finds various studies. One that I read claims that about a third of couples have sex 1 to 3 times per month? But a very sizable percentage claim to have sex weekly or more. But the numbers and methods and reliability of gathering this information do vary. So...even if a slight majority of married couples do fall into the 3 times per month category? There ARE sizable percentages of married couples (20 to 30 percent it appears) who have sex at least weekly...and probably even still a sizeable number of them who have sex a few times per week.

Which in America? With our 320 million plus people? Would put that number into the 10s of millions of people. Still a pretty large group, and not as outlandish as you make it seem by your comments.

And lastly to someoneonther. I hesitate to call you a dummy, but it stands to reason that when it comes to divorce and splitting up you CAN do whatever the spouse accepts.

I kicked a cheating ex out of the house one time. Found the evidence. Showed it to her. Implied I would use it rather publicly. Asked to her to move out. She did less than a week later. Probably knew deep down I wouldn't forgive her. We were divorced 4 months later.

She left the house. Of her own free choice because she was humiliated. I think she thought at first by moving out and doing a month to month lease...she could play around with this other man...hide it...placate me...but also keep me around in the back ground and eventually come back in a few months. She changed her mind when she was served less than a week later.

At that point she realized it was really over. And she decided to negotiate her best deal.

So...could she have moved back into the house? Did she have rights to live there? Sure. But she never exercised those rights once she left. Never even thought about cohabitation again after I served her.

Sometimes when a spouse is so wrong. Does things so completely evil and sociopathic? He/she just realize they fucked up, and that human being realizes they just have to go. Regardless of his or her "legal rights". Sometimes leaving is the proper choice. Like this story.

Staying sometimes makes the entire thing even worse. And the fact it seems that you cannot understand this? That "she had legal rights to the house" was your immediate response to reading this very realistic story?

That you don't know that women move out of the family home in cases of infidelity in fairly high percentages (maybe not the majority of times but still a high enough percent of the time)? So high that you can't really even consider it to even be an outlier?

Women get "kicked out" every single fucking day. Where do you live that you don't know this?

Shit...even here...read through the top 250 of the highest rated LW stories. In how many of those stories is it the wife moving out after an affair? A lot.

So...sometimes it's just better to keep your comments to yourself. Or you just make yourself look dumb.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Well written and I like it as a chapter one. A long term, devious affair like this would be hard to come back from but not necessarily impossible. She needs a lot of mental health counseling to even think about possibly saving the marriage.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

I have a bad feeling there's too many women involved, pushing the MC towards a reconciliation

The_John_YossarianThe_John_Yossarianabout 2 months ago

Look what we have here! A Loving Wives Story where the writer doesn't cross the Story Brook skipping from one cliché stone to the next! Yeah, he used a couple in the twins (LW males always produce twins, usually female), the cuck reference (his good friend? that felt dystopian), and in the obligatory LW financial recitation. Perhaps these were a backhanded sop to the LW format. We certainly cannot wrench the typical LW readers from their comfort zone all at once, can we?

*

The underlining feels a bit forced and misdirected, as if this excellent writing does not already clearly convey emphasis. Perhaps italics or less frequent use of the underline effect removes the negative feeling. Seriously, OP, trust your writing and your reader. On the upside, thanks for writing the MIL as a real person who MC doesn't call Mom but uses her name. Thank you for your humanity and the realistic desire not to burn down George's family, albeit he is tempted. In short, you wrote realistic, human characters and not the angry, passive-aggressive man-child most LW writers create. This writing comes from experience, from observing the human condition, and most of all, from self-awareness. 10/10!

*

This is another excellent emerging writer. Compare his earlier work to this. This writer has always written very visually and even viscerally, but in this work, those skills have been more finely honed and efficiently written. It's easy to "see" and "feel" this writer's vision.

*

Again, kudos for staying REAL and avoiding the formulaic writing that has taken over this category. I hope this story continues. Writing talent and storytelling both combined to great effect. Five stars-plus.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

If you're going to do a RAAC on this, at least have him fuck other women. And none of the free pass shit, he needs no permission from her to do anything. Have him do several women and let her deal with it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

5. stars. amazing build up

She carried out a prolonged affair with another man, I hope John realizes his self-worth and refuses to take her back. It's not about BTB, it's about self-respect. His wife chose to demean and humiliate him by taking up with another man for months and months. She gave another man power over her husband. Cheating on your partner is the ultimate form of disrespect. Why would the MC spare George's family? George didn't spare his. George took everything from John. He destroyed his happy home, his place of safety. He's now made John's children grow up in a broken home. George started the war.

Cant wait for the next chapters

Kernow2023Kernow2023about 2 months ago

good effort so far , look forward to next chapters

Mrhappy4aaMrhappy4aaabout 2 months ago

Very nice story so far. And I agree with most comments on this tale. The characters were well written, the storyline was fine, and the 48 time frame was a nice touch. The emotional impact on the marriage and family is definitely an issue. Does John chose to inform Marge, the other family, that her husband, George, is cheating on her? Is Laura still seeing George? How does Laura's mom, Myra, figure into the plot? Will there be some payback against Laura and George? Like I said, a well crafted story with many different questions needing to be answered. 4 stars for this wonderfully written tale of infidelity and the upcoming results... Good job

Lowrider2020Lowrider2020about 2 months ago

You get four stars for contenthowever I am from the finish the story group . if you finish the story than five stars.

Hooked1957Hooked1957about 2 months ago

Great start. Have to see where this goes.

Hooked

A_BierceA_Bierceabout 2 months ago

Excellent start, we think we know both main characters and experience his bleak feelings (too clearly, for some). Anticipating (with some trepidation about painful reliving) the next installment.

MattblackUKMattblackUKabout 2 months ago

An excellent 5* start. When the cheating spouse's own mother comes down on them, you know they are in trouble.

cyendreycyendreyabout 2 months ago

A promising start, worth the 5*.

DickSnugfitDickSnugfitabout 2 months ago

"went to Kroger" Who, what, where or how, the fuck is "Kroger" IF the Author is quite determined to throw in weird and wonderful Knapparachatodes into the pot, then they OWE it to their readership to at least qualify or define it and not ASS-U-ME the rest of the word lives in your head with you!

As far as the blessed story goes, I'm not a bleeding mind-reader, I don't know which way you're going to take it, BTB or RAAC. An awful lot start off leading you to think it is a good BTB, only for the Cuckass author to "amusingly" reverse-face it on the very last page!

So it would be quite pointless to second guess the author of as yet unwritten chapters, nor wouldn't it?

R.S.

johntcookseyjohntcookseyabout 2 months ago

The hook is well set. I look forward to more. Thanks you for sharing your work.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcabout 2 months ago

Good start. I’m hard pressed to score it so far as so little meat of the true plot has been revealed. So far, it’s boilerplate LW.

ohioohioabout 2 months ago

I have no idea what separates really good writing from ordinary writing--it seems like some kind of magic. But one can recognize really good writing almost instantly, and H Jekyll's work has it. This one is powerful and painful and disturbing, and I look forward very much to seeing how it plays out.

Thanks, Ohio

114FSO114FSOabout 2 months ago

Great Start. Another Entitled Cunt wanting in one hand, and CREPPING in her own Living Room, thinking all will be safe. RIIGHT!

SkubabillSkubabillabout 2 months ago

It was pretty real and a five-star story for this reader. Having said that, there is one cliche in here that I just hate and that is "your fragile male ego." it drives me crazy.

PrincessNutNutPrincessNutNutabout 2 months ago

Think you might have just got half a comment from me.

So well written story but I think I'd prefer it in longer segments.

I don't mark part way through works having messed it up badly once.

patilliepatillieabout 2 months ago

Great start, well done! Held my interest, was very believable and move along quickly as a read. I am hooked cant wait for next chapter.

Darkie10Darkie10about 2 months ago

Please finish this. I’m with Lowrider2020 - 4 stars until this is finished.

TonyGWTonyGWabout 2 months ago

OK, You've got my attention.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Very well written! This chapter lays a nice groundwork for whatever is to follow. 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

I'm not doing 5 2-page chapters for RAAC.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

@DickSnugfit - Kroger is a grocery store. Depending on where you live, you might know them under another name, such as Dillons, Fred Meyer, Food 4 Less, or one of 15 other names within the Kroger family of companies.

BulldogfortyfourBulldogfortyfourabout 2 months ago

Well ,that’s a little too real.

This looks to turn into an emotional roller coaster.

I don’t agree with him being a cuck.

That is someone who gives his wife permission to cheat.

He is simply a wronged husband of a cheating wife.

🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Lol Kroger is a rather well known grocery chain.

Where is the revenge on the ahole?

that long an affair, rarely does the marriage survive

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Pulling the whore out of the hat plot device. Of course what makes this beginning so dramatic is the completely inexplicable behavior, better know as Martian Slut Ray. Loyal loving faithful wife, kids, a good person. Then the husband suddenly finds out that in fact the wife is a raging cheating selfish cruel whore. I've only been married once, going on 47 years, but I just think I might discern some shift in The Force if my spouse became the sociopathic enthusiastic slut of a personal acquaintance. I mean, her friend figured it out in a few minutes of a phone call, and the husband had no clue? Where has he been living, who has he been living with, and what happened to his normal instincts and senses? Oh, she's not fucking him with much enthusiasm lately. But THAT's the only change in her behavior, her attitude, her habits? And she's been fucking some supposed asshole friend for six months, and he didn't have a clue?

\

Sorry, the Martian Slut Ray is strong with this one. Sooner or later you're going to have to exercise the wit and imagination to explain how this wife and mother turned into Whorezilla, without changing anything about her personality, character, or demeanor. Becoming a mediocre fuck doesn't cut it. A good setup, hope you can deliver the substance and finish.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

@DickSungfit, Kroger is one of the largest retail corporations in the US, with approximately 2800 locations, and is the country's second largest grocery chain. In the future, please bear in mind that your lack of knowledge is NOT the responsibility of LW authors.

fieldofdreams69fieldofdreams69about 2 months ago

I've just finished reading the first chapter and I'm very much looking forward to the next chapters. I'm also going to be checking out your other stories as well. I like a more "realistic" approach versus either brb or raac extreme. It's a little more nuanced and makes for good reading. Great job so far!

fieldofdreams69fieldofdreams69about 2 months ago

Excellent so far! Definitely 5 stars! I'm looking forward to the next chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Understandably written with a purpose. Cheaters never seem to admit that what they have done is wrong.

ibuguseribuguserabout 2 months ago

Well written. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ so far.

stev2244stev2244about 2 months ago

Promising start. Very well written as usual. If this is leading to a reconciliation, it's going to be a tough road. I'm looking forward to the next chapters.

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraabout 2 months ago

Wow, that's another excellent tale from one of the better up-and-coming writers here. Where many use anger, rage, and excess to define their characters, Hyde creates interesting characters who are different enough so we can separate them both in the narrative and how we "see" them. This writer understands that writing is the art of "showing" the reader rather than telling. 5++++/5!

donjuan1954donjuan1954about 2 months ago

Good read thanks. One suggestion, instead of underlining for emphasis, use italics.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Well written, but you can see the cuck coming a mile away!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Just superb! The reader comes away REALLY feeling John’s pain. That Lara’s Mom is almost totally on his side in this was a bit different, but refreshing. The exchange with her friend Stacy helped establish that John is well thought of. Laura has really fucked up her. Looking forward to seeing how the author plays this.

.

5 *****

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userH. Jekyll@H. Jekyll
I'm just a guy who loves sex and loves words. I like stroke stories well enough, but I don't often write them and frankly I think that sex can be the curse of sex stories. I write about what sex means to people, how it hurts and heals them, how they are driven by it, how it dr...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Consequences Series Info