All Comments on 'Claude's Fountain'

by bassbelly

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Thank you

Thanks for reminding me of when I starting playing with my brother..touching his cock and jerking him off.....and teaching him to pleasure my pussy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
this is a great story by a highly talented writer!

It's so sweet, how big brother Claude introduces his kid sister Mary Ellen to the joys of family fucking. She loves handling her brother big stiff prick, just as Claude loves fingering his baby sister's cute little slit. Mary Ellen is fascinated by her brother's heavy balls, thrilled to cuddle them in her small hand, and amazed by all the warm creamy semen he shoots all over the place. But Claude knows the best place to unload his big brotherly balls, it's right up his kid sister's sweet little coochie. He eases his big prick up into his sis's tight little twat, busts her cherry real good, and gets her cumming with a powerful incestuous fuck. Claude empties his balls up his baby sister's cunt, for the first but certainly not the last time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Wish you were my sister

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Middle school on spring break? Hopefully this isn't part of any assignment of yours....

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous