All Comments on 'Come Together Ch. 03'

by UltimateSin

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
Bry1977Bry1977about 1 year ago

This has gotten really good. Would love to see more with her friends being brought into it with them and even her other aunt and grandmother. maybe even the twins when they are 18.

CaptainFrostBiteCaptainFrostBiteabout 1 year ago

So excited to see another chapter! This series has quickly become a favorite, can't wait to see where you take it!

Southpaw1430Southpaw1430about 1 year ago

I hope you will continue this story. I have enjoyed all three chapters. Thank you.

DevilbobyDevilbobyabout 1 year ago

I am so looking forward to the next couple of chapters. If the current and preceeding chapters are any guide they will surely be written in your usual caring manner making a story seem true is an art that I feel you have.

Fenris420Fenris42011 months ago

I get the sense that there is still a lot more story to tell and I'm here for it. Can't wait! 5/5*

collin4xxxcollin4xxx11 months ago

Enjoying this story so far. Although, I was disappointed that he wasn’t going to be putting any babies in Caroline. Hoping that they may change their mind as soon as Charlotte gets pregnant. I could see her not waiting till she graduates, by not being particularly careful about taking her birth control consistently. I could see Caroline wanting to enjoy being pregnant with Charlotte. I would also love to see the other sister brought into the fold too, sharing their bed. And as she hadn’t had any kids yet, giving her 2-3 would seem appropriate.

It would seem fitting that the 5wins and their cousin would become a trouple too, starting their own family with him eventually impregnating both his sister and his cousin.

And perhaps eventually, the youngest daughter and cousin becoming a lesbian couple as they come of age. But in reality, the two girls would be very bi. So they would rely on their “daddy” to also satisfy their needs for regular male attention, eventually resulting in them each having 1-2 babies, with their mother’s, aunt’s and sister’s wholehearted approval.

And the mother-in-law would encourage the loving expansion of her family, while occasionally borrowing her son-in-law to “scratc( an itch”, with her daughter’s and granddaughter’s blessings.

BiAussieCuckoldBiAussieCuckold11 months ago

Fantastic, more please

juanviejojuanviejo6 months ago

I'VE REALLY LOVED THIS STORY...CINCO ESTRELLAS!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userUltimateSin@UltimateSin
Been over six months since I've updated this and thought I should let people know what I'm up to. Stories to come: Abyss. Single chapter. Incest. Apex. Multiple chapters. Multiple categories (starting in Incest). CURRENTLY WRITING AND MAIN FOCUS FOR NOW. Blind Date. Multip...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES