All Comments on 'Coming From Behind Ch. 07-08'

by coaster2

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
tazz317tazz317about 10 years ago
WHEN RUNNING IN A RACE

after you reach a zone, the hardest part begins, TK U MLJ LV NV

BriteaseBriteaseabout 10 years ago
Love it

I run a golf course, though I built it from scratch and didn't buy it. I certainly didn't have the budget that Terry did, and some twenty years ago spent hours and hours on a tractor with a plow, a rotary, a stone burier, a herse , a seeder, or a roller behind me. Didn't do it on my own of course, but I was very much hands on, a pleasure after so many years in construction management. Then of course there has been the mowing. I wonder if the average golfer really appreciates how many 'hour after hour' is spent cutting the damn grass. Then there is the carroting, the fertilizing, the slitting, the spraying, the scarifying, mole draining …. oh golly, it goes on forever. 'Officially' retired now and my son runs the rest of the business, but the golf course is still my baby. What a wonderful way to spend your retirement years. Just wish I could play the damn game a bit better!

Great story. Can't wait for the next bit.

bruce22bruce22about 10 years ago
Nice Love Story,

with golf and between two attractive people. No dark clouds coming up?

I was suspicious that the architect might cut his front if he did not get moving.

Not all gals are willing to take the initiative!

Sid0604Sid0604about 10 years ago
This is very good...

I'm thoroughly enjoying your story and looking forward to every new chapter. Thank you for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Delightful

This is as good as it gets. The characters are clearly painted, intellectually fascinating and likeable and I can't wait to turn the pages. Well done and thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Norman

At least once in this chapter, Norman Fears was referred to as Norman Fells. Wasn’t Norman Fell the actor who played crabby Mr. Roper on Three’s Company?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous