All Comments on 'Coming Home to Mom and Sis'

by EenViezeVent

Sort by:
  • 32 Comments
JxxxTolkienJxxxTolkienabout 5 years ago
Great story

Great to have a new story from you. Wonderful writing, one of your best.

linnearlinnearabout 5 years ago
You Never Disappoint Me

You have written some of my all time favorite stories, several of which I have read several , and each time is like the first time. Thank you for all of your hard work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Not how criminal cases work

The other side would have been the state and I highly doubt Daniel would have been convicted of murder in those circumstances. Good story though. Your grammar needs cleaned up as usual

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Details

A good story despite the let down of reasearch into the details of the story plot line. Dramatic moments, fight scenes, police and court proceedures need to be closely linked to real life if possible to maintain a clear narrative that supports the other elements in the story. Enjoyable, 4*.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
consistency

Er just how many blouses was his mother wearing ?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Beautiful

I loved the story. Great writing. A few grammar errors but still a excellent read.,

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
TOO FUNNY!!!

mommy and sissy become lesbo skanks. WIMP bro/sonny comes home AND we have another Author that knows NOTHING about female anatomy. LOL!!! 2 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Great

The story was hot, please ignore the trolls and keep writing

RailroadTareRailroadTareabout 5 years ago
Thank you. Keep 'em cummin

Good stuff. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Mmmmmmmmmmm. LOVED IT

Please continue this story. Would love to read about mom and daughter each eating a creampie.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Nice Story

Please do a sequel. I would love to see him get his sister knocked up.

MartyMBMartyMBalmost 5 years ago
Question

Where is the hymen, specifically? I mean, the way the story goes, Daniel could fuck Kira and she would still be a virgin (by the "unbroken hymen" definition). I don't have problems with imagination, but if the story is written about humans, it ought to keep body parts consistent with humans.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Good Behavior

Like someone else said, they would have to prove "beyond a reasonable doubt" which is 98-99%. Even the slightest doubt of self-defense, and he's clear. Add on to that about good behavior, you made it seem like it was sprung on him in surprise, but that's not how it works. I worked in a military prison for 5 years, and the way good behavior is determined, is it's allocated FIRST, and one can only lose it, not gain it. Considering that he would know EXACTLY when he got out.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
TOO FUNNY!

Another writer who has no idea where a hymen is located...

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
It seems to never fail

Another writer who refuses to believe that the aroma, and yes stench, of sex remains, especially when fluids soak into cushions. After the evening of sexual gatification, what happens if an unanounced visitor arrives? What if a doctor is needed immediately the next day? What if there were relatives who wanted to drop by to welcome home the son? Who would want to sit on the sofa/couch with the stench of soured sexual fluids?

As the three had nothing planned for the rest of the evening but sex, why not take it to the bedroom were just sheets and possibly a mattress cover could be easily replaced and the smell of sex confined to that room?

Writers, simply think before you begin to type. The smell of sex is going to linger for a while unless there is a means to dissipate that smell. If sex is performed on cushions and fluids leak, forget about dissipation, that smell and then stench is going to remain for weeks. For those who think that leather or vinyl is the answer, only partially.

Here again, we have a writer who, apparently has a great fear of religion as he continues to inject religious words in sex acts. First and foremost is the use of GOD. If you fear religion to such a degree why do you utilize the most sacred words on earth? Get a thesaurus (WordWeb is a FREE download dictionary, thesaurus plus online dictionaries) and find another word(s) to use. HEAVENLY is often used to describe the "afterglow" of sex. Why not use "euphoria"? Some will continue the use of sacred religious words. Why not be different and respectful to those who find such to be offensive?

Think about what you write as you type. Make your story unique. Have the characters think about their actions before or even as they engage in sex and how to reduce of eliminate the evidence if necessary and to protect the furniture. But most of all, be respectful of your readers.

bradw316bradw316over 4 years ago
Other possible stories

What's next, older brother with twin younger sisters, Son with his mother and aunt?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Please don't add in descriptions of protecting the furniture to your stories like someone else suggested. Also don't change your wording like they suggested either, just because they are offended. If you catered to what people find offensive you would not even be able to write any story at all.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

a very good story.well written.

SemperSolus0198SemperSolus0198over 2 years ago

Good story, sounds like the Chinada justice system where they give you 15 years for defending yourself and your family from the dregs of society.

SatyrDickSatyrDickabout 2 years ago

Very Romantique!

11/10 Silver Necklaces!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You just had to add a little crime to hype up the story which was literally a failure. Your interpretation of justice system is mediocre at best.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The part about the system is pretty accurate from my point as the system is set up that way. No such thing as innocent these days.

01Timber6701Timber67over 1 year ago

Lost me as soon as he got out of jail and found out the mom and daughter were together sexually. They were more interested in each other than him

Much_too_oldMuch_too_oldover 1 year ago

Good story. Just one point, I think you meant to write, "deceased father," not, "diseased father," near the start. There's quite a difference in meaning. Ain't the justice a wonderful thing, NOT!

Client8Client812 months ago

The story was generally pretty good. The jail for muder thing was a bit fetched, and the sibling deflowering was kinda mushy, though. Loved mom's sluttiness

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Liked the story although part of it was kinda far fetched like 5 years for murder and his lawyer must have been an idiot not much of a defense like would he attack 3 men and what finger prints were on the knife and he was cut first and the people coming out after Kira screamed should have seen what happened!!! You should have wrote more of this story where Uncle Joe's place was going to have a party and maybe Kira gets pregnant!! 4 stars!!!!!!!

NesticNestic9 months ago

Wowww ... what a great story ... MORE than 5 stars ... So sensual, erotic, slow and with words very well picked. Please go on. Can't wait for more of your stories to come ... Thanks for sharing ..

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Fantastic! I would love to read more about there future and the revenge on the two liars. Keep writing like this, please.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Uh that murder charge makes literally no sense. Drunk guy attacks you with a knife (so he was going to murder him and then rape the girls, very extreme, very not believable) and gets himself killed, but you do time even though you have witnesses there to back you up? OK what am I missing here? Seems like utter bullshit to me. Terrible plot development that is totally implausible given the circumstances. And why is there always a group of drunk/aggressive guys in these stories any time there is an event out to a bar or a club? Seems overused low-hanging fruit for shitty drama to pad the story.

Honestly, it's more believable that his mom and perfectly innocent virgin sister are in love with him and each other, and he is with them, than to believe the events that led to him being banged up for 3 years.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Pretty good story but need to study female anotomy and find out where the hyman is it is at the very begining of the vagina not up in a few inches.

Smokey_SC53Smokey_SC534 months ago

To Anonymous who is offended by them having sex on the couch and by using the word God..who the fuck are you to tell the author to write something less offensive for you!!!There are multiple categories here,as there are multiple radio and TV channels.If you don't like what you see,hear or read.Change the channel,OR,find another story to read!!!The hell on from here with your don't offend the readers BULLSHIT! To the author of this story,keep being you.Dont cave to some liberal,offended by any and everything!!I promise there are way more people like me than that offend little bitch.Ive read many stories on Literotica,And,that is the first and only comment such as that I've ever seen.So,fuckem and feedem fish heads... lmao...A saying here in the low country of South Carolina,USA

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userEenViezeVent@EenViezeVent
Just here to read and write if given the time. For those complaining about grammatical errors: Just deal with it. And yes, I've had help from editors coming from this site before, but due to some untrustworthy moments with a few of them I won't be asking for any assistance an...