All Comments on 'Congratulations Ch. 03'

by TheExporter

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
PH4R40HPH4R40H5 months ago

Wow I can’t wait to see how everyone reacts the morning after!

greenreadergreenreader5 months ago

Ha ha, so satisfying to crush the plain Jane's plans... You don't go against Savannah!

Thank you very much, 5 STARS!

loma38loma385 months ago

Thank you for an excellent story, well told.I wish we got a FULL anal scene, especially with the ass eating/rimming.That’s my favorite sexual act by far. But anyway, looking forward to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Can't wait to read this later tonight. Been practically checking to see if it's finally arrived since Ch. 2 almost everyday.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

damn. pls let us get another chapter....and another filthy anal scene...

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I was hoping both would reluctantly share Noah. Hopefully Tim doesn't being a sissy but just accepts that Noah and Savannah are sexual. Wasn't expecting Lisa to end up a gold digger. Can use that to get her to accept the mother son relationship. As for the public, Savannah can just not care what people think and Lisa just wants to marry Noah and will share. Tim is just happy that family is happy

goodwabgoodwab5 months ago

This story is very engrossing and exciting, and I enjoy it, but there are no sympathetic characters. Savannah's and Noah's reciprocal narcissism, Lisa's inept manipulativeness and greed, and Tim's spineless cluelessness really make me wonder how the story can be resolved without total destruction. I guess I'm about to find out.

sexsutrasexsutra4 months ago

I hope there are more chapters coming up. I can't get over how got sex between mother and son has been. I want more. Please release more stories

4095113814095113814 months ago

It would be perfect if the mother could finally give birth to Noah's baby, and I'm looking forward to it.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Loved this story it was a bit long and it took forever for mother and son sex it was just starting to get really good you quit hope you continue with more. That part where she calls him daddy seems to me she is wanting to have his child!!!!!!!!!!!!! Gave it a 5 but please continue!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

49WIZARD8849WIZARD884 months ago

Haven't been a Mom Son story like this in a while!! Wow

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Eh, gotta be honest. I was a little bit disappointed with the direction of this story. I mean it ended like an 8/10 for me. However, what took out -2/10 for me was that in Chapter 3 you made it more palatable for more sensitive-people: you gave a clear background of Lisa that she was a boring yet machiavellian prude bitch so it felt kinda justifiable for her to get broken-up with and Noah to get with his mom (despite being a Oedipal-Nightmare, she genuinely cared for Noah vs Lisa who was using him as a means to a perfect stay-at-home Rich-Wife life). I get it. I've come a across a lot of Incest Stories where a seemingly innocent decent person gets fucked unfairly hard by the incest pairing. A decent amount of the viewers (think 1/3) hate it and get really mad in the comments. Still, I love it when a hot incest story involving a stud/bull and/or a milf/cuckquean fucks over a good Dad or Girlfriend/Fiancee/Wife/etc.. Wish you kept it like in Chapter 1 and Chapter 2 (maybe?) that Lisa was a genuine good person getting screwed (figuratively) vs in Chapter 3 were it's clearly revealed she deserves the comeuppance so more sensitive readers can handle it. I hope you make a more vicious M/S incest story in the future though. Keep writing; I enjoy your style!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Really hot thus far, Savannah getting [willingly] pregnant would knock this series up (pun intended) to top-tier for me. Very few things are hotter than loud, mother-son baby-making sex, especially since they seem so made for one another.

I know you had Noah mention in the club he didn't want kids, but seeing as how his mother went to all this effort to get him, it's only fair she should offer up everything Lisa would have given him, her womb included.

Having said that, this is your story, and I have a feeling I'll enjoy whatever comes next regardless.

AcornocopiaAcornocopia4 months ago

The selfishness and narcissism of the main characters combined with the intensity of the sex are on the level of heat of stories by The Talkman. That's a compliment.

sexsutrasexsutra3 months ago

You haven't mentioned about next chapters. Are your going to write it? I hope you do. Great story. Thank you so much

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Let him have both and Tim be okay with it

sexsutrasexsutraabout 2 months ago

I hope you'll continue this storyline. It was a refreshing read.

AnonymousAnonymous23 days ago

Please chp 4

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous