All Comments on 'Cum 4 Mommy: A Cum Diet Story'

by silkstockingslover

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
DRAWINGS

My dear, if possible for the rest of the episodes please illustrate. your stories then just hotter and hotter!!!! Wonderful writing keep it going!!!

blackknight314blackknight314over 7 years ago
This just keeps getting better.

Wow, what I wouldn't have given to have had a mommy like this. Although I would have been happy to have traded the dom/sub relationship, depending on the whim of the day. Use and be used, that's my motto.

JayHaileyJayHaileyover 7 years ago
Nerds are annoying to read

Can you do a cool son story instead of a nerd, the stammering the nervousness is irritating.

fulballzfulballzover 7 years ago
Fun fantasy

Although the plausibility of this story is nearly nonexistent, the fantasy of it, when looked at it that way, is fun and hot. What red blooded, horny young son wouldn't love to have an in-house cum dumpster in which he can unload his full, cum laden balls into, several times a day, especially when she is so willing to suck his sweet nut juice directly from its source.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Can't wait for more

Love the direction this series is taking. Let's see more!! And soon!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
"Hurry Hurry Yum" YES !

Damn You Jaz,

You've done it again - YES ! Great plotline; beautifully erotic, explicit wordsmithing. I like the your suggested (working) titles and plot sequels with the exception of "Mommy returning to the gloryholes" and eagerly anticipate seeing them in print. Keep them cumming, please ! Small note: your editors are still permitting the use of the word "come" to slip through on occasion.

Best, Jack Auff / ON CAN

burrito54burrito54over 7 years ago
another great one

well they just keep coming . can't wait for more , they all look like more great stories but I expect nothing less from you keep up the great work.

PS: ave a great christmas

ManyFetishesManyFetishesover 7 years ago
Nicely written

Great story, nicely written, I really enjoyed it. I chuckled when you used the phrase "personal alarm"... We think alike... https://www.literotica.com/s/my-personal-alarm-clock

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Seriously?

This is just awful. I have read only a few of your stories, but it looks like you just write the same old crap. You use the same scenes. You use the same 'plots' if you can even call.them that. You even use the same words. OK, so you can form a complete sentence, which is more than many on this site can do. I know it's porn writing. I know it's free. But there's not an original bone in your body apparently. And yet all these people say you are awesome. Where is the one 'critique' guy who points out, "Oh you really write great stories, but?" No dummy, she really doesn't write great stories. She may have written ONE great story once, (maybe), but everything else is a cheap copy. Unoriginal crap after repeated tripe. If that is all you have got, this site is in trouble.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
It's getting formulaic

I have liked some of your past work, but this is getting monotonous. The over use of double entendre is too much. "Park your Cadillac in my garage?" Srsly?

MIKE0324MIKE0324over 7 years ago
MORE SEQUELS

I HAVE ENJOYED MANY OF YOUR STORIES, ESPECIALLY ANY THAT INVOLVE MOM DOING SONS, SONS FRIENDS ROAD TRIPS ETC. KEEP ADDING SEQUELS, PLEASE!!!!

nsbooth199048nsbooth199048over 7 years ago
The Master has blew another one out of the park!

You set the standard for erotic fiction in this humble readers opinion. I cant wait for more in this genre. :) I humbly wait for more to read and to lose blood circulation to, so to speak...

Humbly Yours,

N

PS- I have a couple of ideas I wanted to talk to you about for a possible story, if youre not busy?

KeeganomicsKeeganomicsover 7 years ago
Another Great One!

This is one of your best series and I wish you could turn every one of those sequel idea into a great story. You should make a choose your own adventure story, lol. Thanks for your work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Losing your way

I am a great admirer of yours and many of your stories and so it gives me sorrow to say that I agree with the previous commentator, although I might have used kinder language. You have great talent in this genre and don't need to rehash old stories constantly, which is starting to happen more often. I wonder if you are trying to write too many and so it is not easy to generate new ideas all the time. Your key qualities are perception, originality, imagination and subtle innuendo - this story has little if any of those. Please, please for all our sakes including yours, write a little less and then only when the muse has really visited you.

Xzy89cXzy89cover 7 years ago
Dialogue is painful to read and the same story after story

Your stories are all the same. Try something different. Resist urge to write the clever dialogue. It is painful to read. Describe more of the action, or what is in their heads.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Hot as f---

Love these stories!! Keep us cumming!! Any stories of a mom who likes to watch her son jerk off and get sprayed?

ttvttpttvttpalmost 7 years ago
Pee?

I wonder if you would ever consider the idea of one of your characters drinking pee or that just isn't one of your fetishes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
OMG! Whatever you do, DO NOT stop writing stories for this series!

This was SO HOT! Please keep them coming.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Oh yes without a ;

doubt you should take his male cheer and let him in your pussy/ Oh yes, 9 inches on a young man could do you so good and do you over and over again! Recovery will take your breath away!!! And you are at your peek too! his could so good for both of you!!!! So very good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sandds1Sandds1about 5 years ago
Cum Cum and More Cum

If this could only be true and it happened to me. I would be the happiest person on this Planet Earth. Imagine, a mother that has a mouth, throat and stomach basically for the purpose of being a cum dump. Too good to be true. A very GREAT STORY

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Quase minha historia!

Casei com uma mulher que eu sabia ter esse vicio da estoria e apesar de fornecer pelo menos duas cargas por dia, as sextas e sabados tenho que leva-la para que ela tenha mais de outros caras. Ela fica satisfeita e sinto que tenho um casamento mais que perfeito!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I remember after my dad died, my mom needed my loving and she was the best cock sucker and fucker that I ever had. My mom was so in need of my cock and she was in her forties, Women in their forties are the sexiest sluts ever,

Jstlvprn2Jstlvprn2almost 3 years ago

My cock is so fucking hard! I can't get enough of it!

4chuckssite4chuckssiteover 1 year ago

212. Interesting but fairly predictable. Looking forward to the sequels, but it looks as if you gave up on this stoty. You mention six possibilities in 2016, but it appears only one additional story is available from 2018, and it is now late 2022. Another good start and forgotten finish. If you don’t intend to complete the story, don’t tease us with possibilities.

BassNutt51BassNutt51over 1 year ago

Great series with so much potential for sequels. Thanks for writing, I'm sure all our "members" enjoy your great work, I know mine's dripping 💦

rbloch66rbloch6626 days ago

You lost me when you her son to eat her out after she had sex with her husband.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersilkstockingslover@silkstockingslover
I am a married woman who has a fetish for wearing nylons. My themes although I am not limited to them are: seduction, domination, humiliation, blackmail, lingerie,and submission. I write about my fantasies and will write stories based on other people's fantasies as well, ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES