All Comments on 'Daddy, Daughter & Granddaughter.'

by Zorroscamp

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
GREAT!!!

Great, great story....

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
WOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOO FANTASTIC STORY

I REALLY LOVED THIS STORY OF YOURS ONE OF THE BEST I HAVE READ IN A LONG TIME HOW I WISH I WAS THAT DADDY'S GIRL MMMMMMMMMMMM THE SEX WAS FANTASTIC KEEP UP THE GREAT WRITING LUVVVVVED IT TO BITS MORE PLEAZZZZEEEEEEEEEE

THANK YOU SOOOOOOO VERY MUCH:)

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Thanks Zorrocamp

beeing myself from the outback this is really a story that fits the score of 100! well done

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
a sublime pain in the arse

I loved this story, though the build up to anal with the daughter seemed too fast for me. You write a nicely teasing story with just about the right pace bar that last element re the anal play. Well done.

pusylvr69pusylvr69about 16 years ago
WOW!

That was one of the hottest stories I have ever read on this site. I read a lot of incest stories, they are my favorite; it's basically the only category that I do read. Please keep writing as you have a HOT talent.

pusylvr69

MVPhilippeMVPhilippeover 14 years ago
Awesome

I would love to see this story grow, but not sure exactly where it would go.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Fuck fest

I loved reading this story and enjoyed the events and the ending. Hope there is more like this one. It really gets my mind racing and my juices flowing. Hot!!!

pusylvr69pusylvr69about 13 years ago
You know a story is good when...

you go to post a comment and notice that you commented on a story three years ago! Still as HOT as the first time I read it. I see you haven't submitted much lately, hope your dry spell is over...we need another HOT story from Zorroscamp!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Good Story!

Loved this story about a Dad and a daughter and his granddaughter! As a father of three daughters myself it gave me a hard-on just thinking about deflowering my daughters, giving them each two wonderful daughters, and then deflowering them! Incest is such fun when it is done with love and not force!

montywingermontywingerabout 8 years ago
True loving

This is beautiful,,and natural,,all parents should love their kids in this way,,,early on to show them how,,

Stuff society and it's "morals" ,,those who shout loudest against this sort of loving are usually the first to do it anyway.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Strange

2 Stars **

I don't know what sort of daft mongrel would make the statement that "all men sub-consciously want to inflict pain," . . . . but that stupid idea turned me RIGHT OFF.

Of course, I'm a mad bastard, who's only been married for 39 years, so what would I know.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Really enjoyed most of the story, wasn't too fast or slow paced.

...of course you knew the mom was going to be a bit 'off' when she kinda missed having her ex there, even though he used to beat her :/

I don't mind a bit of consensual pain in a story (or real life) typically as long as it's light. Biting her nipples till they bled was a turnoff though.

The only thing I really hated in the story was him raping his granddaughter and her mom helping him; her 'liking' it later didn't improve it much or make it ok for me. Well didn't make it ok for me enough to enjoy the fantasy element of it anyway. I get that it turns a lot of people, men and women, on though. Heh. Different strokes :)

...to be fair though, he needs to come to from being drugged to find himself tied down doggie on a sawhorse out in the barn, screaming with his eyes bugging out as the farm donkey is ramming his two foot dick up papa's ass while his granddaughter stands off to the side grinning, jumping up and down clapping while she giggles, "Take it like a man, papa! Can't you tell he loves you soooo much?!"

...hehehehe :)

Anyways, thanks for writing the mostly enjoyable story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Unbelievable

You called an aboriginal "beautiful", which is factually incorrect.

brianelabrianelaover 5 years ago
5*****+

Great story. I haven't had the privilege of daughter granddaughter although I have had the privilege of mother and sister and yes pregnancy did follow.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Great read!

Dearest Zorroscamp,

This entry is so much more than hot! I love the characters as well as the setting. Your writing style is very drawing and makes for a smooth and easy read. The sex is both erotic and compelling. Good job!

GG

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous