All Comments on 'Do You Want to See Them?'

by DanDraper

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Loved it

That was a great story! Short but the elements were all there. Decent charachter development good sex scenes. Believable story. I've never got to play with fake tits but I'd sure love too.

3 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Desperately needs a proof read

I am very impressed with the story itself. It deserves more than 3 stars, but the errors seriously detracted from the read.

john_sixfooterjohn_sixfooteralmost 3 years ago
I almost married a woman with implants...

The woman I dated prior to my wife had implants. They were spectacular. No visible scars, no bulges, they felt natural.

When they're well done, they're worth every penny.

Thanks for the mammaries, oops, memories!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A lot of people did crazy stuff like this in the beginning of the pandemic because they didn't think it would last this long. LOL. But it still worked out for these two characters.

Great story, good buildup to them getting together.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good premise.

But, when it came to the sex, it seemed to be in a real rush. Details lacking throughout. "They finally got their pants and underpants off." That's it? No help by one to the other? No slow uncovering? No descriptions of cock and pussy?

And all of a sudden the new boobs are forgotten. Not a hint of a titty job. Not a hint of her pussy being played with and teased. Not a hint of her manipulation his cock. And she didn't want to even try to take him in her mouth? Not even when he was about to cum?

Had top notch potenttl Didn't come close to delivering.

Three stars.

DanDraperDanDraperover 2 years agoAuthor

@anonymous I can understand a couple of things you said in the beginning, but then you started asking for a lot. They don't all have to be scenes from a porno.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Thank you, Dan for a great (and evocative) story.

Your story clicked with me as I had a great office friend who become a wonderful girlfriend partly based on her perky undressed boobs.

My office colleague, J, was moving and needed help packing. It was a Saturday in mid-April and hot (AC not on yet), When I arrived, J was wearing just a grey unlined sports bra and black leggings. She looked hot in the outfit. I knew she was cute but had been respectful at office.

When she saw how I was doing so much packing, while admiring how cute she looked, she asked me if I could keep a secret. I said yes. She then took off her sports bra "because of the heat and in appreciation and to encourage you on the packing. Plus, I know you have been checking out my nips and I want to give you the whole package".

I was pleasantly amazed. J had amazing boobs, perky 36Cs with puffy nips; much cuter than I had thought, based on her office attire. In her kitchen surrounded by plates and boxes, she looked gorgeous.

To make a long story short, I ended up staying the night and that summer we went to Portugal (Algarve) as boyfriend-girlfriend. J really liked, as did I, the beaches and beach restaurants there. It was fun walking on the beach with her topless (and tanned), and the beach restaurants were cool with both topless female and male customers eating fresh-caught seafood!

For the office, we were at the same level and did not work with each other; we told our bosses we were datng and they were cool with it, as we both were on cloud 9 and more productive.

J later told me she had had a crush on me and decided to use her boobs to take us from office friend status to much more.

We are still friends, though in other relationships.

Again, thank you Dan, for a great story about Abby and Steve.

PS: I am sharing it with J!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous