Do You Want to See Them?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Abby held him close to her body as he was plowing away at her pussy. She let out small moans every time Steve pushed himself into her body. She begged him to go faster, and he complied with that request, picking up his speed. He felt her body arch up as she screamed as an orgasm shot through her body.

Steve picked her up and sat up on the couch with Abby sitting on his legs, all while his dick was still inside of her. Abby had her hands firmly placed on the back of the couch behind Steve as she began riding his dick. Her hair was flying around everywhere, and her new tits jiggling around wildly, occasionally smacking Steve in the face. Steve had his hands on her ass, guiding her hips as she was grinding herself on him. He was enjoying himself watching this beautiful woman enjoying herself as she rode him. She began to scream louder as Steve began slapping her ass now.

Steve got her on her back again and pinned her hands by her side as he began fucking her harder than he had before. She was screaming into his ear, begging for more, and he did his best to do as she instructed him. After a while, he couldn't hold off much longer and got that feeling in his dick that it was soon going to be over. That's when Abby sensed what was going to happen. That's when she remembered she wasn't on the pill and needed him to cum on her.

"Pull it out!" she managed to scream. "I'm not on the pill. You need to pull out!"

It was hard to resist because her pussy felt so good, but Steve managed to think straight and knew he had to pull out of her. He pulled out but couldn't decide where to fire his load. Abby told him it was fine to cum on her tits; she wanted to see her new tits covered in cum. Steve moved up on her body, aimed his dick in the right direction, and streams of cum rained down on her tits; he shot more cum than he had ever shot before.

When he was done, he got off of her and they both sat up on the couch. Abby was amazed at how wonderful her tits looked covered in cum. She grabbed her phone that was nearby and insisted that he take pictures of her like this. He laughed, thinking she was kidding, but saw she was serious. Steve took several shots of her as she posed for each one, and they both laughed while they did it. When they were done, Abby got up to go to the bathroom to wash the cum off her tits. When she got back to the living room, they both got dressed back up and resumed eating their pizza that was still on the coffee table.

"This is weird, isn't it?" she asked as she took another bite of the pizza.

"Weird, because we just fucked and are now having pizza. Or because we're friends who just had sex for the first time?" he asked.

"Both," she said.

"Then yes, it's very weird."

They laughed and continued to finish their pizza. They looked through the nude photos that they had just taken on her phone, and she texted her favorite ones to him. They talked about what had just happened and decided to keep the relationship going and see where it goes. That night, he stayed at her place, and the following night she stayed at his place. They went back and forth like that for two months before deciding to move in together.

THE END!!!

12