Doctor Doctor

Story Info
Sports injury requires a visit to the doctor.
3.7k words
4.29
43.9k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Playing ball with some younger guys I twisted my knee. Not too bad but enough that it was still very sore several days later. The thing about getting older, little injuries happen easier. And it takes longer to heal. The body just isn't 20 years old anymore.

I called the doctor's office to make an appointment. After telling them why I needed to see the doctor they put me on hold. A couple of minutes later they said they were able to fit me later that day, last appointment of the day, 6:15pm. They told me the doctor was staying late just to fit me in.

I arrived a little before my appointment. No one was in the waiting room. There were two ladies behind the desk, both looking like they were about to leave. I checked in. Within two minutes the nurse called my name and led me down the hall to the very last examining room. She had me sit on the examining table which was in the middle of the room. She sat at the desk in the corner of the room, asked some questions: What happened, when did it happen, did I hear any sound when this happened. She noted my responses, stood, said the doctor would be in shortly and left.

A few minutes later I could heard the doctor coming down the hall.

"You can take off when you are done here. Just lock up and I'll let us out." She said looking over her shoulder as she walked in.

"Well hello again." she said with a big smile. I was in just a couple of weeks earlier for my regular checkup. She was always smiling, had a great smile. Dr Wilson had been my doctor for the last several years. We got along very well, I guess as well as you can with someone you see maybe 3 times a year.

"Hi Doc."

"It didn't take you long to come up with an excuse to see me so soon." She coyly smiled. That great smile of hers.

"Really didn't do this to see you." Dr Wilson was cute, about 10 years younger than I, in her mid 30's. Brown hair with a hint of red, that came down over her shoulders. She wore a white doctors coat that came down below her waist. Below that she had on a black skirt that almost made it to her knees. She wore a pair of black flat shoes. She wasn't the tallest lady around and these shoes didn't help. But being on her feet all day these were probably comfortable. She sat at the desk, crossed her legs, remove her stethoscope, laid it on the desk.

"Ok so what did you do?" She proceeded to ask the same questions the nurse did, took probably the same notes.

"I'd like to examine your knee. If you don't mind could you please take off your pants." Thinking nothing of this request, she is a doctor and my knew is screwed up, so I want her to look at it. I stood up, kicked off my shoes, removed my jeans. My black t-shirt covered the top half of my plaid boxers so it really was no big deal.

"Please lay back on the table." I did as instructed. Standing at the side of the examining table she looked at the knee, then the other one, comparing the two. She felt around, poking in various spots, asking if it hurt or not. She had me bring my foot up closer to my body so the knee was up. She moved my leg around a bit. She had me lay my leg down straight again.

"I think its a mild strain, but I need to check a little more." She said sheepishly. She proceeded to feel around my thigh just above my knee with both hands. I don't really know about these things so I figured its just part of a normal knee examination. Then she moved her hands higher on my thigh, still feeling around. Suddenly she stops, pulls her hands away. She stands there for a second, like she is not sure what to do. She moves to the door, opened it up, stepped halfway out in the hall. She stood there for a few seconds, seemed she is listening for something.

"I'll be right back." She closed the door and I can hear her walking down the hall. Maybe 30 seconds later she returned, looking a little nervous.

"Sorry about that." She moved back to examination table. "Just a little bit more."

She moved her hands toward my thighs. There was a hesitation for a second before she placed them on my thigh again. Almost in the same spot as before. She continued to feel around my thigh. Again she moved higher, this time mid thigh. In my mind I questioned this. I looked at her, she just smiled back, a nervous smile, then looked back at the knee.

With both her hands now on top of my thigh she moved them even higher. They are now into my boxers. Its no longer feeling like an exam but more like a massage.

"Almost done here. Just relax." I guess she could sense me getting nervous about what is going on. She continued to smile while watching her hands disappear under my boxers. Higher they went. Her fingers brushed my cock. I flinched.

"Oh sorry, almost done." She continued to massage my thigh, her eyes locked onto the bulge in my boxers. She brushed against my cock a few more times. It twitched a little, but I was confused. What was happening, was this just accidental? Her next action quickly answered that question. She put her fingers on my cock, rubbed them up and down.

"Hey doc is part of the examine?"

"Yes of course it is." She removed her hands from my boxers, quickly reached up, pulled down my boxers and wrapped her hand around my cock before I could react.

"I need to see if this is causing you any problems." My cock was beginning to respond to her touch.

"Wow wait a second doctor." Sitting up I reached for my boxers to pull them up while sitting up. She pushed my hand away. I reached again, this time I didn't let her stop me. I swung around so my legs are hanging off the table, Doctor Wilson in front of me.

"What the fuck doc? What the hell was that?"

She looked down, her hands resting on my thigh.

"I'm sorry. Its just that, well..." she paused still looking down.

"Its just that...I'm frustrated." Another pause. "Sexually frustrated. My husband doesn't satisfy me. He barely even touches me any more." Her face began to blush.

"I figured since we seem to get along that maybe you would play along." She slowly lifted her head and smiled while she moved her hand back to my cock, through my boxers. Again that smile. Her other hand moved to the top button on her doctors coat, undid it. Then the next and the next while she gently squeezed my cock. It was getting harder, I didn't know what to say.

"I'm not looking for anything serious, just to have a little fun." Her hand rubbed my cock back and forth. It was growing. After undoing the last button she pushed the doctors coat open. She was wearing a white blouse underneath. A dark bra was visible through the blouse.

"I thought you might be willing to help poor girl like me." Using both hands she pushed her doctors coat off, it fell to the floor. She began to unbutton her blouse. When done she pushed it open, exposing her bra.

"Really, um what?" I couldn't come up with anything better, I was kind of in shock.

"It's been months, 4, maybe 5 months since we've had sex." She pulled my boxers down enough to get at my cock. Wrapping her fingers around my cock then began to slowly stroked it. " And when we do it's plain vanilla sex. No fore play or anything. It's over in 2 minutes." Her other hand found my balls, fondled them lightly. Everything felt good.

"I can't believe I'm telling you this." she said looking at me, flashing a sexy smile. I was still trying to process the situation. My cock was pretty hard. Her stroking felt good. She leaned over, licked the tip of my cock. I could feel her warm breath. She licked again.

"I take it you are not opposed to helping me with my problem." she said looking up at me. She smiled as she pulled my boxers down. I lifted my legs and she pulled them off. She returned to my cock and ran her tongue all the way around the top. It was fully erect now.

"Um, yeah." Again I can't come up with something to say. She licked up and down the shaft.

"You have a nice looking penis." She sucked the head into her mouth. I could feel her tongue flickering over it. My cock slipped out.

"Your penis responds well to stimulation I see." She studied it for a couple of seconds while stroking it. Her other hand gently rolled my balls through her fingers.

"It's a nice size too." As she sucked it back into her mouth. Her lips slipped down my cock a couple of inches, then moved back up to the head, right to the tip before slipping back down. Her hand wrapped around my cock at the base, moved with her head, up and down. It popped out.

"Definitely a healthy looking penis. Nothing wrong here." Again her lips enclosed on my cock. Her hand squeezed me a little harder as she sucked on my cock.

"Oh shit you are good at that." I moaned as she continued to work my cock. It was feeling good, really good. If she didn't stop soon I was gonna blow it.

"Alright alright alright." I said, gently pushing her away, slid off the examining table and stood right in front of her. Looking down at her, I never realized how short she really was. She nervously looked up at me, afraid I was going to stop this. I pushed the blouse off her shoulders and she smiled. Taking a second to look her over, she really was cute, had an awesome smile. Only the bra keeping her tits hidden. Reaching behind her I find the zipper to her skirt.

"Well I don't mind helping out a sexy lady in need." I unzipped the skirt and it dropped. She kicked off her shoes and stepped out of the skirt. Wearing only a black bra and matching panties I spin her around. Her sexy ass looked good in the panties.

"Now its your turn to get examined." I guided her to the edge of the able, then with my hands on her hips, helped her up onto the table. Sitting on the table, her legs dangling, I began my examination. I reached around her, unsnapped her bra. She giggled lightly. I pulled the bra down off her shoulders, off her tits, slipped it over her arms, dropped it on the floor. Her tits are a good size, each one a handful or so. Her areolae not too large, are light brown, her nipples erect. She leaned back on her hands, pushing her tits out. I studied her tits for a moment.

"Upon initial examination I find your breasts to be very healthy and sexy looking." I said as I brought my hands up to her tits. "They will require further examination though." I ran my hands slowly over her tits, she tilted her head back slightly. I took each nipple between my thumb and index finger, squeezed lightly then rolled them back and forth. A slight moan escaped her.

I moved closer, leaned down, kissed and licked her left nipple. I ran my tongue around her nipple, then flicked it. Slowly I kissed my way over to her right nipple. Once there I kiss and lick it, then grabbed it with my lips. I suck on it, flicking it with my tongue. I detect a slight shiver in her body as she quietly moans. I move back to her left tit, grabbed it with my lips, sucking on it. Lightly I bit her nipple and she tensed up. Still holding the nipple in my teeth I pull back slightly, stretching the nipple. Letting it go I move to the other nipple, and do the same. Bit it slightly, pull on it before releasing it.

"Certainly no issue with these breasts." I said. "Please lay back as I need to examine you pussy, er I mean vagina." She laughs as she laid back. I stood at the foot of the examining table, admiring her. Her hands crossed just below her tits, her head titled slightly as she stared at me, invitingly. Grabbing her ankles I pulled her down so her pussy is almost to the edge of the table. She giggled.

"Ok lets see what we've got here." I reach for her panties as she puts her feet on the table with her knees in the air. She lifted her hips as I pull the panties off. I study her nicely trimmed pussy for a few seconds.

"Again initial examination this appears to be a very healthy vagina." Trying to sound like a doctor. "But I'll need further examination to be sure." With that I picked up her right foot. I kissed her ankle, then moved to her shin. A small giggle escaped her with every kiss. Getting to her knee I lifted her leg up high so I could get to backside of it. I ran my tongue across it before kissing it. No giggle this time, just a shiver and heavy breathing. I moved to her thigh, kissing it just above the knee. I moved upwards and inwards, leaving a kiss every inch or so. As I got closer to her pussy I could feel the warmth. My face brushed her pubes with one last kiss, there is a slight gasp. This kiss lingered a little longer than the others. Slowly my lips moved towards her pussy before planting a kiss. She gasps again.

Backing off I put her foot back on the table, her knee still in the air. I take her left foot and began the process again. Starting at her ankle, kissing my way up her shin. Lifting her leg up high so I could lick and kiss the backside of her knee. Moving to her thigh, kissing every inch or so. Again my face brushed her pubic hair on the last kiss. Looking up I see she is laying flat on the table, her chest moving up and down with her breathing, arms to the side, hands gripping the side of the table. Kissing her pussy again and then I put this foot down on the table.

I stood up, again looking her over. Her eyes closed, she was still gripping the side of the table. Her feet flat on the table, knees in the air slightly separated, exposing her pussy. Placing my hands on her knees I slid them down the outside of her thighs to her ass and slowly back to the knees. Her skin smooth and warm. Again I slid them down to her ass, as I leaned in. My lips pressed into her pubes to kiss her pussy. I breathed in her sexy sent. Another kiss then I licked up and down. Her back arched

slightly as she inhaled deeply. A couple more licks before I found her clit pushing out. My tongue flicked on it. There is a little quiver in her body. I flicked the clit a few more times before moving downward. I pushed my tongue into her slit. She is so wet. My tongue ran up and down her slit. Finding the entrance I pushed my tongue in there. She moaned. Returned to her clit, pulled on it with my lips. My finger found her pussy. She was so wet my finger easily finds its way into her pussy, which is incredibly hot. Slowly I started finger fucking her while sucking on her clit. Her hips start to move a little, matching my finger's pace. I slipped a second finger in, she moans. Its tighter now but she has plenty of juices so they slide in and out easy. I picked up the pace of the finger fucking, she squirmed and moaned, licking her clit faster.

"Oh fuck oh fuck!" I finger fucked her harder now, jamming my two fingers in as far as I can get them. I can feel her juices all over my hand, on my face. I sucked her clit extra hard. Her body tensed up.

"AAAAAHHHHH!" She quivered as more juices flood her pussy. I continued moving my fingers in and out while licking her clit hard. Her thighs squeezed my head as she came. I kept licking, kept fingering. She kept squirming, moaning.

"Oh Fuck!" A bit louder now. I'm licked and fingered her.

"Fuck!" she said again even louder but I kept licking and poking her with my fingers. Finally I felt her beginning to relax. I kept it up until she totally relaxed, her body now still. I slowly stood up, removed my face and fingers from her. She is laid there, knees completely spread wide, one arm hanging off the table, the other laid across her belly. Her head tilted a bit to one side, her eyes closed. Her hair a bit messed up. Breathing heavily.

"Wow." she said after several seconds.

"You were pretty loud there. What about the staff? They could probably hear us." I was worried they might catch us. That would be embarrassing at the very least, if not putting her job into jeopardy.

"I checked earlier," she took a breath, "when I left the room." Another breath. "No one is here." She sat up, her feet dangled off the table. She brushed back her hair. There is some sweat on her forehead. She leaned back slightly, supported by her arms behind her. She is still breathing heavily, looked at me. Then looked at my very erect, hard cock, which is pointing right at her. I grab her ass, pull her body to the edge of the table. Taking my cock in my hand I slid it along her pussy. My cock easily slid along her well moisten slit.

"I can't believe I'm gonna do this." she said as she watched my cock slide up and down her pussy.

"Yeah we're doing this baby." I responded. A couple more times up and down before I pushed it in. As it started to go in she moaned, closed her eyes while titling her head back. My cock started to slowly disappear in her brown bush. Just the head got in, I pull back slightly then pushed in a little farther. Her pussy is tight, hot and wet. I do this a couple more times before I'm totally in. Slowly I fucked her.

"Oh wow." she looked at me, eyes wide open. She pushed her hips towards me and I pushed in. I grabbed her on the hips, pulled her towards me as I pushed in. We got into a rhythm. My cock sliding easily in and out of her pussy.

"Oh fuck." She said as she fell back onto the table, laid flat, pulled her knees up to her chest but slightly wide, opening up her pussy fully. My cock pushed into her, now even deeper.

"Fuck that's deep!" she practically screamed. I continued to pound into her, picking up speed. Every time I pulled back I saw my cock glistening with her juices. Her tits jiggled every time I pounded into her. She moaned or grunted as my cock plunged into her. She looked at me, then downwards, trying to see the action in her pussy. Then back to me, all with that sexy smile.

"Oh fucking yeah!" she said loudly as she pulled her legs up tighter to herself. Her head tilted back, her eyes closed.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck." she said, almost screaming.

"Oh yeah baby." I said as I pounded into her again and again.

"Fuck! I'm cuming!" she moaned loudly. Her pussy squeezed my cock. There was a flood of new juices as she came, her pussy quivered, her back arched up. I slammed into her even faster, I was close. Her pussy squeezed me again, pushing me over the edge.

"I'm gonna cum!" I said as I pounded into her. She just moaned. And I exploded, shooting a load into her pussy. I slammed into her again, another shot of cum dumped deep in her pussy. Then again. And again. Several more shots of cum are sent into her pussy. After I'm done I keep sliding my cock in and out of her. She seemed to be recovering from her orgasm, her eyes opened, she looked at me with "I can't believe I just did that" look. I began to slow down.

"Wow." she said, breathing heavily again. I pulled my cock out, lay it on her matted bush. She reached for it, slowly stroked it a few time before squeezing out the last few drops of cum. She rubbed my cock on her bush, working my cum into it. She stopped and just laid there, catching her breath, still holding onto my deflating cock, squeezing it lightly even few seconds.

"That was amazing." she said as she sat up. Her hair was a mess. I moved back and she slid off the table.

"There's some towels in that cabinet." she pointed to the other side of the room. I found them, pulled out two, one for her, one for myself. She moved to the desk, sat down, still naked.

"I got to make some notes." she said.

"About what just happened?" I asked, wiping myself clean.

"No no, about your knee." She looked up from her laptop, smiled at me. as I collected my clothes and got dressed.

"So take some Advil, rest and ice the knee for a couple of days. You'll be fine." She got up from the desk. I handed her a towel, she wiped down. Then she goes about getting dressed. We cleaned up the room and then left.

"Oh one more thing." she said as she locked the door. "Call the office in the morning and make a followup appointment for next week." She looked at me with a sexy smile.

"Yes doctor!"