All Comments on 'Doctor Doctor'

by littlesquirt

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
26thNC26thNCalmost 4 years ago

I see you have never done a Living Wives story before. You still haven't written a LW srory. One mention of a husband and the Doc goes full on whore. No story hete.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Nice fantasy

Nice fantasy. It's a welcoming experience if you're a male and get offered free pussy. However, if the patient was a female and the doctor a male in need of relief and he had done to her what she did to him, the male doctor would for sure have a sexual harassment charge, a professional misconduct charge and a malpractice suit coming his way. That's how much cock and pussy are treated differently in today's society.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Forgot

A very nice story. Just forgot at the end were she ask him were they are going to dinner tonight before they whent home together as husband and wife.

Impo_64Impo_64almost 4 years ago
Risking her career...

Risking her career for a fuck? 1*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Loved it

Fun story

linnearlinnearalmost 4 years ago
I Can Dream

That would be a dream come true. She could lose her career? No shit, it's just a erotic story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Well

This was an enjoyable story. It probably should be in the Erotic Couplings category. That being said, considering the entries lately in the LW category have been complete dross, this was a 5.

baulloyder68baulloyder68almost 4 years ago
26thNC

You claim to be such an expert and always finding something negative to comment about yet you can't even spell Loving. Typo maybe because the i & o keys are next to each other but don't you ever read what you just typed. Stop being an asshole.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
26thNC

More of your loser ranting, that's all you do. You say this author hasn't written a Loving Wives story, but you have never written ANY story. All you know how to do is whine and cry about them like a little baby. This story had a wife who had sex with someone else. By the definition of this category (extra marital fun, swinging, sharing...) then this story definitely IS exactly perfect for this category. It's you who is not. Go away.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Welcome to Loving Wives!

In your story, the Doc's husband did not ask her to have sex with someone else, did not ask to watch her flirt with others and did not ask her to bring him a creampie. The Doc did not ask the MC to help her dominate or directly humiliate her husband because he had in some way other indicated a desire to be a cuckold.

These facts alone rank your story in the upper 10% of all submissions to this category over the past six months. I award you 5* and urge you to become a frequent contributor to LW.

Thanks, littlesquirt, for a breath of fresh air in the cuckhouse.

NVDiceGuyNVDiceGuyabout 3 years ago

Good job! I kept expecting it to be a husband wife role play but you held the interest to the very end

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous