All Comments on 'Doctor's Incestuous Family Ch. 02'

by mypenname3000

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
starboy47starboy47over 2 years ago

Waiting for next.

LevitikanLevitikanover 2 years ago

this looks like it is going to be a great continuation of the story, would be interesting to see what sort of punishment clint comes up with for lee and cheryl as alicia was supposed to next in line for pregnancy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I graduated high school in 1976, from a small town in the mountains of western North Carolina. The student body was about 500 pupils. And I learned about the very basics of the opposite sex in health/PE class. The female reproductive system and us males too. So i was extremely surprised at the ignorance of a supposed college aged male character being a total dumbass about finer workings of the female body.

But otherwise a great story, and I still gave 5 stars.!!!!

Dream59Dream59over 2 years ago

I have enjoyed the 2 chapters so far. I rated this one a 5*, but I wanted to give you my view. It this day and age, there is no way that 2 young people as knowledgeable about reproduction as they should be, with their mother's profession, that they would not have access to Plan B birth control. It kind of makes these types of stories unrealistic, if they can be considered realistic at all.

WargamerWargamerabout 2 years ago

Now to tell Mom, yuk!!

5/5

MADDOGINTEXASMADDOGINTEXASalmost 2 years ago

Well, aaalll-righty then!! Jenny & James, taking after their classmates...

Mom, the GYNECOLOGIST...is next!! She is daydreaming about her son, after examining Cheryl (pregnant with HER son's baby!!)

Another 'fascinating' story...**5**Stars๐ŸŒ ๐ŸŒ ๐ŸŒ ๐ŸŒ ๐ŸŒ 

Evil_MonarchEvil_Monarch8 months ago

so after he creampied her he ate her out? This James is giving some serious simp vibes

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

The first two parts were fine, this one turned into shinola at the end. Pity!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermypenname3000@mypenname3000
Erotic author been writing since 2013. I've had two stories blocked by literotica for being written by AI, Bimbo App Santa's Naughty Gift 3 & Mommy's Incubus Son Comes of Age 14. That one was rejected 4 times despite my protests. Talked to site admin and she just sent me a lin...