Doctor's Incestuous Family Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literoticaยฎ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My hands gripped her ass, two fingers on my right hand sticky with her pussy juices. She moaned, humping up to meet my thrusts, my balls smacking into her flesh. I pounded her hard, my cock boiling. I had to cum so badly.

She kissed me, her hands grabbing my ass, pulling me into her as she humped against me. Her pussy kept spasming about my dick. Somehow, she was still cumming. One orgasm rolling into another. Was that possible?

"Damn," I groaned, my fingers clenching on her butt-cheeks. "Do you keep cumming?"

"Yes, yes, yes," she squeaked, bucking so hard into me. "Girls can do this... Multi-orgasmic... Yes!"

I felt like a stud. I made my sister cum and cum. I hammered her pussy, my dick burying over and over into her depths while her silky pussy massaged my dick. My balls boiled. My cum swelled in them.

Her thighs locked so tight about my waist. She humped against me, moaning, her head tossing, brown hair flying. Her breasts jiggled, brushing my chest as she writhed. Her head leaned back against the top of the couch, screaming out her pleasure.

"Finger my ass," she moaned as I kneaded her butt.

"What?" I gasped in shock, the words almost throwing off my strokes.

"I like to finger my butt when I masturbate," she moaned. "Do it. Shove your finger in their, big brother! Please!"

I didn't need to be told twice. I spread her butt-cheeks and delved my finger into her asshole. I brushed her sphincter. She groaned and gasped, her eyes widening as my middle finger, slick with her juices, probed into her tight, velvety asshole.

She came harder, bucking beneath me as I probed deeper and deeper into her tight bowels. It was so different from her pussy. My dick ached, throbbed. I had seen anal in porn before. What would it feel like to fuck my sister's asshole?

"Shit," I groaned, her asshole clenching on my finger. "I'm going to--"

Keys rattled in the door.

"Mom!" I gasped as fear shot through me.

A primal panic filled me. I ripped my cock out of my sister's pussy. Mom's keys fumbled with the lock. She would be in the house in moments. We had to do something? I looked at our clothing lying on the floor, my sister gasping, her blue eyes wide.

"Clothes!" I bent down, scooping up as much of hers and mine I could. "Then...bathroom."

There was a first floor bathroom down the short hallway from the living room to the kitchen. The front door opened. My sister and I, holding bundled clothing, fled, our hearts racing. My shoulders tensed, waiting for our mom to scream out at the sight of our naked forms fleeing the living room.

* * *

Bernice Wilson

I couldn't get the image of Cheryl Elliston being fucked by her twenty-year-old son out of my head. After my exam of the pregnant woman, it gnawed at me. She told me she had a one-night stand while on vacation in Cancun, but her body wasn't tan at all. And Clint had knocked up both his cousins. I knew Cheryl and her sister Vicky were close, their children growing up together. And if Clint was fucking his first cousins, who else was he fucking?

Even stranger, Cheryl was...excited to be having a baby at her age from a stranger.

What if it was Clint's?

It was so illegal. So wrong. And yet...it had my pussy tingling. It had me thinking of my own son, James. He had grown into a handsome, young man. He was athletic, with the same boyish handsome face his father had that had me swooning in my younger years. And those blue eyes...

It had me so out of sorts. I couldn't focus at work. And since I had no afternoon appointments at my clinic, I decided to head home early instead of working on paperwork like normal. I needed to think, reflect, figure out what to do about Cheryl.

Should I confront her? Should I call the police?

I bit my lip. Why did it make me so excited picturing Clint and his mother together. I imagined the young buck mounting his busty mother. Cheryl was still gorgeous with her dyed-blonde hair and skinny body. She worked out and ate right.

Fuck Mommy, Cheryl moaned in my imagination. Mommy's been so lonely since your dad left me.

I blinked at that, Clint shifting into James in my thoughts. Cheryl's husband didn't leave her. Hers had died. And I had been so lonely since Doug abandoned us for that twenty-two-year-old tart who worked at his office.

I shook my head. I couldn't be thinking those sort of thoughts. James was my son. My flesh and blood. I spent ten hours delivering him into the world. I carried him inside me for nine months. I couldn't have sex with him. Couldn't let him slide back into my body.

I trembled as I walked up to my house's front door, my mind whirling. It twisted my stomach even as my pussy grew so hot. It was wrong. I kept telling myself it was wrong. I would be a horrible monster if I seduced my nineteen-year-old son. I needed to get laid. I needed to find a young stud, someone in his twenties, and just get fucked.

Have a one-night stand and get my horniness out of my system.

My hands fumbled at my keys. Having a one-night stand sounded like so much work. Especially when I had James in sleeping down the...

"No," I hissed at myself as I struggled to jam the key into the lock. It scraped across the metal before popping in. I twisted it, looking down, lost in my thoughts as I pushed open the door. I stepped into my house, shaking my head, my deviant thoughts assaulting me from--

Bang!

I blinked at the door being shut hard somewhere in the house. I looked around the living room. "Jenny? James? How many times do I have to tell you not to slam the doors?"

I moved into the house. There was a musty smell that reminded me of...pussy juices. I smelled that enough at work. I shook my head. It couldn't be that. I passed into the living room and groaned, spotting a wet spot on my couch.

"They need to wipe up their messes," I muttered.

The downstairs shower hissed on. I frowned at that. No one used the downstairs shower. I walked down the hallway to the bathroom door, water splashing. The exhaust fan hummed to life. I knocked on the door.

"Mom?" Jenny squeaked.

* * *

Jenny Wilson

My heart thudded as Mom knocked on the door. She saw us. She had to have seen us. I stood naked before the door, trembling. James had been smart enough to turn on the shower. Maybe...we could convince her we were showering together to save water. For the environment. That was a thing, right?

"Why are you showering downstairs?" Mom asked.

My eyes widened. She didn't know James was in here.

"Um...James was hogging the upstairs bathroom," I lied. "And I really needed to shower. I just felt..."

"Grody from school?" Mom sounded amused.

"Yeah."

James pressed up behind me, his hard cock wet with my pussy juices as it rubbed on my ass. I shivered, his arms sliding around me, one sliding up and cupping my breast, the other reaching for my pussy. I shuddered, biting back a moan as he found my clit.

What was he doing? Mom was on the other side of the door.

"Okay, honey," Mom said. "I'll let you have your shower."

"Sure," I said, trembling. Then, without meaning to, asked, "Why are you home early?"

Why did I do that? It was so stupid. I wanted her to leave, especially with James's hands stroking me, his dick rubbing on my ass, his lips nibbling on my neck. Which was wonderful. We were locked in here. We could have more fun. But not if Mom was just outside the door.

Although a naughty thrill ran through me. Mom was just outside, and my big brother's fingers danced on my clit, shooting pleasure through me.

"I just...had a weird day at the office," Mom said. "Mrs. Elliston came in pregnant."

"Isn't her husband dead?" I asked, remembering the funeral we went to over a year ago.

"Yes."

"She's Clint's mother, right?" My eyes widened. Clint was fucking his little sister. Had he also fucked his mother? Had he bred her?

My pussy clenched.

"You know Clint?" Mom laughed. "Well, I guess you did meet him a few times."

"He goes to my school. He's a stud. Has two girlfriends."

"Three," mom said as James let out a low groan, his cock moving, sliding down between my butt-cheeks.

"Three?" I gasped as the tip of my brother's cock slipped between my butt-cheeks and pressed on my asshole. He couldn't be doing what I think he was doing.

"Yes, he also has knocked up his cousin Lee," Mom said. "Apparently he's dating her and her older sister Melody. Plus this girl named Pam Hiragawa. It's scandalous, right?"

"Yeah," I moaned. "I mean, they're his cousins." I looked over my shoulder at James as his cock pressed on my asshole. I shook my head, eyes wide. What was he doing?

He mouthed, "I need to cum."

"Pussy," I hissed in a low voice. That was where his cock belonged.

"What was that, honey?" Mom asked.

"Nothing?" I squeaked as James pressed forward, his dick popping into my asshole. My sphincter stretched around his pussy-lubed cock. It burned. I groaned, leaning forward against the door, rattling it. My big brother worked his dick deeper and deeper. I shuddered. It was like my finger but a million times thicker.

He stretched me out, making me groan.

"Are you okay?" Mom asked.

"Yes," I groaned. "Just...stretching. Sore. PE was intense today. So strenuous. And..." I stifled another groan as James worked deeper, his fingers dancing on my clit and rubbing my nipple, shooting bliss through my body, crashing into the heat burning in my ass.

"Well, I better let you hop in the shower before you waste all the hot water."

"Yeah," I squeaked, my voice so tight. My big brother's cock was all the way in my asshole.

"Enjoy your shower." Mom's footsteps retreated.

"I will!" I moaned. Then, once it was safe, groaned, "Big brother!" I shuddered as he drew back his cock through my bowels, sending more burning heat through me. My face twisted. It almost hurt.

Almost.

"Sorry," he groaned. "I was just about to cum when Mom interrupted us. And then you were wiggling that cute ass. I couldn't resist."

"And why not my pussy?" I moaned as he slammed into me, my butt-cheeks jiggling as I groaned, the door rattling from the thrust, my arms bending like shock absorbers.

"You asked me to finger your ass," he protested, drawing back and slamming in, the burning becoming...different.

"Finger my ass not fuck it," I groaned as his balls smacked into my taint, his crotch slapping into my butt. He was so deep in me. I shuddered, shifting.

"Sorry," he groaned, rubbing my clit faster, sparking such wicked pleasure through my body. "You're just too sexy to resist."

"Am I?" I groaned, a smile crossing my lips as the pleasure fluttered through me. He thrust in again, my bowels clenching, the heat beginning to feel good. "I guess...it's not that bad."

"It's heavenly," he grunted, pinching my nipple, thrusting harder, faster.

His cock slammed so deep into my asshole. He grunted with every thrust. I could tell how much he liked fucking my asshole, how much pleasure my bowels gave him. That made me shudder and smile. I made him feel good.

I wiggled my hips, clenching down with every thrust as he reamed over and over into my depths. I groaned, savoring the bliss. He buried into me, making me tremble. My asshole clenched down so hard on his dick, my pussy growing wetter and wetter.

My own orgasm building inside of him.

"Mmm, so you like my ass?" I moaned, growing hotter and hotter. "You like fucking your little sister's asshole?"

"So much!" he panted, his strokes thrusting deeper, harder, our flesh smacking together while the shower ran. "You're so tight and hot. Damn, you are sexy, little sister."

I beamed. "And what about my pussy?"

"Love your pussy. Love your mouth, too. Love everything about you."

I gasped as his fingers shoved into my pussy, fingering me again as he reamed my asshole. My back arched into his chest as the pleasure fluttered through me. He ground my clit with the heel of his hand, fingering me so hard, so deep while he fucked my asshole.

The two different sensations met and swirled together. I panted, groaning through clenched teeth. My eyes rolled back into my head. My hips rotated, bucking back into him. Our flesh slapped together louder and louder.

Mom moved through the house. She might catch us.

"Yes, yes, finger me, big brother. Fuck my ass and make me cum!" I didn't care. It was hot taking this chance, The danger spiced it up. Maybe mom would find us. Hear us. My pussy clenched on his fingers, my bowels on his cock.

"You are so sexy," he panted. "So hot and silky. I'm going to cum so much into your asshole."

"Do it!" I hissed, trembling, cumming.

My body bucked and squirmed. My moans echoed through the bathroom. Mom could definitely hear me as I came. And I didn't care. Not when my big brother fucked me. Not when he gave me such taboo passion.

It burned through me. The wonderful rush of bliss shot through me. It boiled through my brain. I shuddered, my pussy spasming on his dick as his cock buried over and over into my depths. He pinched my nipple with the other hand.

I loved it. I loved being fucked by my big brother.

"Jenny," he groaned, burying into me, his cum firing into the depths of my asshole.

I drank it in, loving the sensation, my bowels writhing about his cock as I trembled in his arms. My brother loved me. My brother would be there for me. No matter what happened. My eyes rolled back into my head, moans bursting from my lips.

"Yes!"

* * *

James Wilson

I trembled as I sat on my bed, waiting. My bedroom door was open. I stared out it. I could just see the upstairs bathroom door if I craned my neck. I rubbed my sweaty hands on my jeans, waiting for Jenny to return.

The last two weeks had been amazing. We had fucked every chance we could. At home. At school. We would have quiet quickies while Mom was cooking dinner. We would make love on my bed or Jenny's before Mom got home from work. At night, we would slip into the other's bed, trying so hard not to make any noise as we writhed in passion.

But Jenny's period was late. We knew this might have happened.

The bathroom door opened. Jenny walked out holding the pregnancy test. She rushed into my bedroom, closing the door behind her. She stared at me, her face twisting with apprehension as she gripped the test.

"You're pregnant," I groaned.

She nodded her head.

I took a deep breath. "Okay."

She stared at me, studying my eyes. "Just...okay?"

I reached out, grabbing her hips and pulling her to me. "I told you, I'll support you." I pulled her down on my lap. "Whatever you decide."

"I want it." She gave me a smile, tears burning in her eyes. "It's ours, James. Something we made. A bit of you and me together."

"Okay," I told her and kissed my pregnant, little sister on the lips.

To be continued...

12