All Comments on 'Dominating My Older Sister Ch. 06'

by mypenname3000

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
Nowhereman64Nowhereman64over 2 years ago

Excellent as usually. Would love more in the Incest Harem Universe.

Patoche95Patoche95over 2 years ago

J'ai vraiment apprécié cette histoire, même si chez nous l'inceste et l'esclavage sont interdis. C'est peut être pour ça que j'ai aimé ce récit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Since the Campo girls are now living with Clint and his harem, Maybe Carmelita should be ordered by her siter-mistress to apologize to Lee, for bullying her, all those years, If she hasn't already. As for Lee, she could be ordered to Sixty-nine with Carmelita in the front yard, the next time she does something naughty.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Carmelita may have pleaded with her sister-mistress, along with others she teased, to 'let me be your toilet' is just wrong. I agree that drinking piss is wrong, but that's not the only thing one does in a toilet. And eating somebody's shit is disgusting to the 10th power!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

HOLY RE- UNITED BATMAN! I think that Carmelita's just might be restored, Or renewed. Especially after that little heart-to-heart be4tween two of them, in chapter 5!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Whoever you are, if you mean Carmelita an Lee's friendship, you may be right.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Would have been a great story without the whole piss drinking parts. Without those scenes it would get 4-5 stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermypenname3000@mypenname3000
Erotic author been writing since 2013. I've had two stories blocked by literotica for being written by AI, Bimbo App Santa's Naughty Gift 3 & Mommy's Incubus Son Comes of Age 14. That one was rejected 4 times despite my protests. Talked to site admin and she just sent me a lin...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES