All Comments on 'Dungeon Builder's Harem Book 01 Ch. 13'

by mypenname3000

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
NewtScamanderNewtScamanderover 1 year ago

Too much sex not enough plot

Kaleb_BartlettKaleb_Bartlettover 1 year ago

Seriously... I know this is a sex site, but you're also writing (or suppose to be writing) a story, and you NEED A LOT MORE PLOT. The vast majority of this 'chapter' could have been summed up with one or two paragraphs of saying he fucked the hounds.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

And another whole chapter of smut. Like the last one didn't have enough of it, after ONE SINGLE PLOT PROGRESS: summoning a Glyph champion.

JSA69JSA69about 1 year ago

Who needs plot

When the sex is this hot?

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I'm angry that I'm mouse wheeling down until it gets back to plot, you make me ignore sex on a sex site, that is rude sir!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Same as anon.. Scroll through to look for the story since it's all the same. It's why I stopped reading the maid story.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Love the puppy girl thing but that’s a fetish of mine lol oh you get into leashes and you like to kill me.

Aussie1951Aussie19515 days ago

I hope he chooses Maya his best friend and his big sister Crystal next..

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermypenname3000@mypenname3000
Erotic author been writing since 2013. I've had two stories blocked by literotica for being written by AI, Bimbo App Santa's Naughty Gift 3 & Mommy's Incubus Son Comes of Age 14. That one was rejected 4 times despite my protests. Talked to site admin and she just sent me a lin...