All Comments on 'Dungeon Builder's Harem Book 04 Ch. 13'

by mypenname3000

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

I love the world building. The sex is getting gratuitous at this point? Don't stop with that, obviously it's literotica, but let it happen in the story, not just him stopping every 2 days to screw. The training screw and the street blow were good examples of story building sex.

oldmanbill69oldmanbill6928 days ago

Man ! You have a great imagination !

AnonymousAnonymous3 days ago

Imagination based on some actual facts. Meskalamdug was indeed a king of Ur, and Puabi did live there (and was quite prominent). Whether or not she was a queen and who she was related to in what way is a matter of debate. There isn't quite enough documentation left over to be certain.

So what mypenname3000 is doing with those historical people is, if not really supported by known history, definitely not contradicted by it either.

And, it may be, that the author is using the sex to promote the idea of "make love, not war". Which would be a bit more subtle than the sex scenes seem to suggest, I admit. Of course, the lack of subtlety could be a very subtle trick in itself.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermypenname3000@mypenname3000
Erotic author been writing since 2013. I've had two stories blocked by literotica for being written by AI, Bimbo App Santa's Naughty Gift 3 & Mommy's Incubus Son Comes of Age 14. That one was rejected 4 times despite my protests. Talked to site admin and she just sent me a lin...