All Comments on 'Error Correction Ch. 02'

by RobertaBob

Sort by:
  • 41 Comments
Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraover 2 years ago

This story line shows up regularly, like clockwork. 'Jamal' is 2000's version of the 1950's 'milkman', with the same results.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

You decided to go full on cuck, then to ir cuck, and finally there will be a little black bastard in the next chapter. LW author’s have given up finding a unique story and just rewriting the same story over and over.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Nothing to see here, usual weak man and slut woman (for anyone but hubby).

lujon2019lujon2019over 2 years ago

When writing a cuck story use the cuck tag and assholes lik e me wont give you one star for lying to the audience

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

No need to beat around the bush....She is a slut for all but him, he is a weak sniveling cuck and should just put a bullet in her head and then one in his own. A well written story, but sadly the content is horrible. Can't go lower than 1 star or I would have.

TajfaTajfaover 2 years ago

This has gone too far. Why would anyone not confront her? If there is a part 3 he - at least - has to tell her he knows what she has done and ask her why she does these things with others that she won't do with him. That's before he divorces her and tells her strict parents what she has done. Sorry but I really dislike this story so far.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Where do all of u cuck writers come from? Which cum soaked rotten woodwork of a womb ??

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

typical cuck story 0*

WetheNorthWetheNorthover 2 years ago
Take out the cuckhold shit

and you still have a good story. No need for the husband to get a hard-on over his wife giving it way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good grief.

Why lie to us about this being a true story, it’s bullshit from start to finish and you know it.

It’s not even good bullshit, it’s drek.

She sees Ben and in one moment does anything and everything for him but treats her husband like garbage?

She fucks some guy in their house and hubby doesn’t call during but says “I hope you gave him a hug and kiss”? What. The. Absolute. Fuck?

And then the pregnancy? She’s in her goddamn 50’s you idiot, her mulatto is going to be at risk for Downs Syndrome you fucking idiot.

Holy shit, I hope you never write another fucking word because you suck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I was right. This became garbage very fast! And the writer will be throwing little turds for a long time!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

So just don't use the wrong lawyer in the divorce

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcover 2 years ago

I was hopeful with the cliffhanger that the series would go in one direction, but for some reason you led us in a completely different direction. A path littered with undecipherable emotions, wife that CLEARLY has had a prior relationship with Ben, and a future of nothing but a cuckold story. Good luck with all that...3*

Regguy69Regguy69over 2 years ago

Kinda thought this would go to shit. This story had potential, but it’s just some more of the never ending cuck stuff.

miket0422miket0422over 2 years ago

She should have been gone as soon as her body was off limits after letting their friend have her any way he wanted her. Hubby set her up to have sex, so he can't kick her to the curb for the actual cheating. But, if she's willing to do evey sexual act with others but, not her loving husband...

Then again he's a dumb ass because he won't talk to her directly about it. If he would confront her with the video and then discuss her hang ups directly... Maybe they could get somewhere with it.

Instead he keeps his mouth shut and now she's pregnant with a mixed baby???

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Toast her! Do it NOW! This has turned into another stupid cuck story. I do not believe the husband character you created. As he has been previously described, not withstanding his previous brain lapse asking Ben's help with Becky. He doesn't seem like the kind of guy who would accept what is going on with Becky. And speaking of Becky, she needs professional help. That girl IS NOT normal. Whether she married out of some odd sense of responsibility, obligation or she thought nobody else would ever ask she has NEVER responded to her husband in a normal fashion as described in the text. 1⭐ because I don't like the direction the story is going.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Just another willing cuckold writer. Will avoid anymore stories by this writer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Why doesn't he say something? Just call her out. If he wants to stay with her then fine, stay with her. But let her know you what you know. She doesn't care! She will be relieved he knows and stayed with her so they both get what they want and are happy.

dcvngtn3dcvngtn3over 2 years ago

I only read this chapter because of how the previous one ended. I have to say I'm rather disappointed.

Don't get me wrong, the writing is good. But the subject matter is not. I'm going to skip rating this because as far as cuckold stories go this is well written, just not my cup of tea.

Also, tag your stories so everyone knows what they're getting themselves into.

Angry_White_Cuck2021Angry_White_Cuck2021over 2 years ago

Thank’s for bringing another stupid slut to life!

silentsoundsilentsoundover 2 years ago

And just like that, a turd sandwich.

Bait and switch. Try again and do better.

premshankerpremshankerover 2 years ago

GOOD STORY OF ;'DUEL' PERSONSLITY

justwetwojustwetwoover 2 years ago

This could go either way. I hope there's an ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Divorce should be imminent!

Poppi123Poppi123over 2 years ago

I don't think this is over. At least I hope not. I keep wondering what makes the wife tick. I'm expecting an unexpected twist. Good story depending on the ending, and could be a great story.

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

Well if your goal was to make a story that was an absolute worthless pile of flaming shit...congratz kid. You did it.

I knew that last chapter it was another closeted man writing a a story where he can imagine getting the cock he writes the wife getting.

Go away, or wrote something other than total garbage, but that AFTER you leave your comfy closet.

icebreadicebreadover 2 years ago

lets see if there is any more to this story

timrivtimrivover 2 years ago

Not bad next chapter please.

Rocky62Rocky62over 2 years ago

From circling the drain to jumping right in the cuck toilet… so much for a Harvard education

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Rubbish!-1* Never ending garbage thrown into this category daily. When will it stop?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Worthless flaming shit? lol Couldn't have described it better. 1*

tangledweedtangledweedover 2 years ago

I see lots of errors in actions of the characters, not the technical aspect of writing, but no fucking corrections in sight. Why would anyone endure over 20 years of shit sex, only to find out their spouse was a wildcat in bed, but only with other guys?

We can see it coming now. She was always secretly a submissive and her hubby was always too nice a guy and didn't just take what he wanted (and what she secretly craved). In her eyes, he wasn't man enough to take her like the other studs. Obviously this can end up a few different ways, but even if the reconcile and he dominates her to both of their sexual peaks, he will always be that cuckold, even if she was faithful until they died.

It's like the punchline of a joke "you suck one cock and you're a cocksucker for life."

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

@iamaweasel,

why would you think that everyone is like you and lives in a closet?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Jeffrey Dahmer wasn't as fucked as MC or his wife. Dude blames himself, but his wife's the one making the fucked up decisions!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

One of tne stupidest cucks Lit has ever seen!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It is obvious what the author is trying to accomplish but it is so poorly written that I barely understood the plot progression. The MC character motivation and abilities are poorly expressed. I think the author means for the husband to ultimately take the blame for the wife’s lack of sexual enjoyment but it is written as if he is a wonderful guy.

The sex the wife enjoyed was poorly written and not erotic to me.

GuyfromShadesGuyfromShadesover 2 years ago

Story is getting interesting.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

"70 miles away, I leapt to my feet, but could do nothing."...yes you could as exactly happens shortly afterwards...you could use the bloody phone and interrupt them!

Piss poor story....if she keeps going cold on him then he has nothing to lose by showing her the video and asking her why he isn't getting any action.

Now he's got a knocked up wife about to have a black baby. That will go down well in their neighbourhood.......and all because he is too weak to confront his own wife.

ibuguseribuguseralmost 2 years ago

What a fucked up plot, is all I can say.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Only in America do you seem to have these perverts that put cameras all over the house and think it's acceptable ... and then conveniently encourage their partners to have sex with someone else thinking that it is going to save a marriage not even worth saving. No way some religious freak will have limited their religious bent just to the bedroom.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

To naprawdę opowiadanie dla obłakanych. Co za głupota.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRobertaBob@RobertaBob
I write long fiction. When I run into a block, I pound out short erotica to get the mojo flowing.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES