Escaping The Spell

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The experience was overwhelming and Stanley struggled in vain to rein in his approaching climax. Just the way her firm, round breasts jiggled against his chest each time he rammed his cock into her was enough to make him come. Adding the additional sensation of her sex squeezing his throbbing erection just wasn't fair. More than anything he wanted to make her come again, but when his lips touched hers he realized he didn't have much time. He slowed his thrusts and paused each time his cock was completely inside her, but there was no relief.

When he stopped moving, she started, grinding her clit against his pubic bone and clamping down on him. Time seemed to slow down, allowing him to take in every arousing detail; her warm breath on his cheek, her swollen nipples against his chest, her heels pressed against his ass. Most of all he felt her all around him. It was the way her hot, wet pussy surrounded his cock that was going to make him climax.

"You're going to make me come if you don't hold still," he groaned.

"Good," she replied, running her fingers through his hair and pulling him down for another open mouthed kiss.

"Oh, oh, oh,"

"I want you to come inside me, "she replied.

There was no way he could refuse her request. Stanley felt his balls tighten, then a jet of hot cum erupted from his cock. He began to thrust again, riding the wave of euphoria for as long as possible. Raising his body up on his elbows he watched Vanessa's body respond to his relentless pounding. Knowing there was not much time left he started to fuck her harder and faster.

It was with nervous excitement that she had spoken the word 'come' to Stanley. She had been afraid he would have disapproved of such language; it certainly was not very ladylike. Obviously he liked what she said, and understood her unspoken desire to be fucked hard. She had enjoyed the slow lovemaking, the feeling of his cock resting inside her pussy, but it did not completely quench her thirst for him. Now there was a sense of urgency as he rammed his throbbing erection into her sex over and over. The feeling of being split apart returned. The newly discovered feeling of a proper orgasm began to build again as he battered her clit with each thrust. Vanessa felt just a twinge of guilt about the liberties she was taking with her great niece's body; surely there would be a price to pay for such decadent pleasures of the flesh. Those concerns were washed away when her climax suddenly erupted.

"Oh, yes, yes, harder, harder, ahh, ahh, yes, don't stop. I'm coming, I'm coming" she cried out.

Using the word come to describe her climax must have been a contribution from her niece; it wasn't a word Vanessa normally associated with lovemaking.

As Vanessa's cries faded to a soft whimper and her body relaxed underneath him Stanley slowed his thrusting, stopping with her impaled on his cock. The connection between them felt stronger than ever before.

"I love you Neisse, and I don't want to be apart from you for another hundred years." he whispered.

"I love you too Stanley and I don't think we will be apart for very long," she replied.

"How?"

"Magic."

At first the idea seemed farfetched, but then Stanley remembered he had died over a hundred years earlier, and somehow tonight he made love to his darling Vanessa. He didn't understand what she was talking about, but he chose to believe her.

"What can I do to help?' he asked.

"Be patient, let the young man have control of his body again," she replied.

Vanessa considered trying to explain what would need to happen next, but chose not to. There were two ways for them to be together. The first was to simply steal the bodies that were borrowing and banish the spirits of Danica and her boyfriend to the graves they were laying on top of. It was certainly a tempting thought, but it was not her way.

The second way was much more complicated, and for the most part beyond their control. It would require Danica and Wayne to return during another full moon and surrender their bodies again, and it would require Danica to learn to cast a spell.

"I don't want to let go," Stanley protested, knowing full well he could not in good conscience keep possession of a body that was not his.

"I don't either, but it must be done."

Slowly Stanley rolled to the side and lay beside Vanessa. He felt her slipping away, and did the same.

Danica felt Vanessa's presence fade away, but it did not disappear completely. The sense of longing was gone, but Danica did not feel completely sated either. Vanessa left her with an understanding of what had happened, although it was difficult to believe. The spell had very specific requirements. It only affected the blood lines of Vanessa and Stanley's families, and it had to be two people that felt strongly about each other. The spell did not force her and Wayne to make love, it merely gave them the confidence to do something that both deeply desired.

For the first time Wayne noticed the cold night air. He realized that what he had just experienced had not been a dream. Danica was lying naked in the grass with a look of satisfaction on her face.

"I'm not sure what happened," he said.

"I think you just made love to me," Danica replied.

She paused, reconsidering her choice of words. She could have said 'had sex', o r 'fucked my brains out', and both would have been true. She liked the answer she had given even thought she was not sure the words were her own. She looked at Wayne, he appeared confused. Danica briefly considered trying to explain what had happened, but decided it would sound a bit farfetched.

"No, that wasn't me making love to you," Wayne said, leaning forward and kissing Danica on the mouth, "this is me making love to you."

He stroked her hair and looked into her eyes. She looked like herself again, the most beautiful woman he knew. He did not feel like a spectator anymore, but he did feel a bit awkward as he kissed her again. Wayne was shocked when she pushed him away.

"No," she insisted, "this is us making love to each other."

She pushed him on to his back and straddled his waist, then leaned forward and kissed him on the lips. She wasn't sure if the spirits had moved on, but if they were still around Danica was going to give them quite a show.

She ran her fingers through his curly brown locks, continuing to press her lips against his. His tongue slipped into her mouth and she playfully reciprocated. She could feel his chest hair brush against her nipples as her breasts swayed back and forth above his body. It was different this time, she felt more. In their earlier tryst she felt like some of the intensity had been drained away, like she was sharing the experience and was being guided. This time every decision was hers and she felt each touch in its entirety. It made her feel alive.

The entire evening had been unbelievable, almost dreamlike. He wondered if he should pinch himself to see if he really was dreaming, but decided the feeling of her hot pussy against his aching cock was enough evidence that he was awake. Cupping her breasts in his hands Wayne wondered why they had waited so long to take this step. He suddenly noticed his hips were rocking back and forth, sliding the length of his rigid shaft against Dancia's sex. Was the spirit still controlling him, or was his unconscious mind making its desires known?

Danica broke the kiss with Wayne, "I want you.... You inside me." She felt him squirm and the engorged head of his cock pressed against her labia. It seemed too soon to have him penetrate her sex so she wriggled away.

"Not like that, not yet. I want you inside my mouth," she whispered.

Dancia's words were both confusing and arousing. The debate between feeling bad about rushing things or happy about her offer was washed away as her lips began to blaze a trail down his body. Her breasts were pressed against his abdomen as her lips pecked at his chest. A chill passed through his body when she flicked her tongue against his nipple.

There was a certainly a sense of déjà-vu, but it was hardly surprising. Her previous experience still seemed like a dream as she worked her way down Wayne's body. Each time her tits bumped against his throbbing erection she blushed, which seemed odd considering what had just happened. Crawling backwards she swirled her tongue around his navel. Even though she could not see it she was very aware how close her mouth was to his cock. Blindly she reached down with her hand. When she found his rigid shaft she wrapped her fingers around it, once again astounded that it had fit inside her pussy. It felt much too big. She tipped her head down and gave his engorged head an open mouthed kiss. The spongy flesh felt quite different than the rest of his body.

It was different this time. Even though a blowjob had been part of their previous encounter it was more arousing this time. Perhaps because this time he did not feel like a spectator watching his own body from outside. He watched as she pulled on his erection until it was pointing straight up, then began to lick his cock like an ice cream cone. Watching her tongue flatten against his veined shaft sent a shiver up his spine. He resolved to stay in control. Somehow he would find a way to keep his orgasm at bay until his cock was buried inside her sex, but she was not making it easy. She was treating his manhood more like a Popsicle now, licking it from the bottom all the way to the tip, then wrapping her lips around the head and sucking briefly. Then she would start the entire process over again. Just when he thought he could not get any more turned on she lifted her head. As her hand stroked his erection she looked up at him and smiled.

"Do you like the way I suck your dick?"

"Uh-huh."

"Does it feel good to be inside my mouth?" she asked, hoping he liked her attempt at talking dirty.

"Oh, yes"

"Do you want more?"

"Oh yes."

"How bad do you want it?" she inquired, a seductive grin spreading across her face.

"Bad enough to do this," he replied, grabbing a handful of hair and pushing her head down until his cock filled her mouth.

Even though he almost made her gag on his cock she felt quite aroused. Maybe it was the hint of bad boy behavior, maybe it was knowing that she was pleasing him, or maybe she just liked sucking his dick.

"Play with yourself," he said.

The command caught her off guard, and she was not sure how to respond.

He repeated his instruction, "Play with your pussy while I make you suck my cock."

This time he grabbed her upper arm and forced it down. Nervously she placed her hand between her legs. Heat radiated from her sex. When her finger touched the soft flesh of her labia she found it much wetter than she expected. Apparently having a cock shoved down her throat was a turn on. Danica tried to guess how many fingers it would take to equal the throbbing erection between her lips, and decided at least three, maybe all four. She tried to slip three between her nether lips, but she was too tight. She tried again with two, it was still a tight fit, but managed to penetrate her sex. Burying her fingers in her pussy was not the way she usually masturbated, but tonight it was what she craved.

Knowing what she was doing was a turn on, but he wanted more. Reaching out he put his hand on her back and pulled. She responded perfectly, slowly rotating her body until her ass was pointed at him and he could watch her fingers slide in and out of her pussy. During the entire maneuver she continued to suck on his cock.

"Mind if I help you out?" he asked, putting his hand on her ass.

She grunted an answer as best she could with a mouth full of cock and tried to nod.

The constant stretching was causing her jaw to ache, but not enough to make her stop. The feeling of him touching her perineum was a welcome distraction. She wondered which finger he was using, but not for long. The moment his digit pressed against her labia she knew it was his thumb. It joined her fingers, stretching her sex out to equal the rigid flesh that filled her mouth.

It seemed surreal to see his thumb vanish from sight. He took in every detail of what he saw, especially the wrinkled pink flesh of Danica's sex and the way it wrapped around his thumb. He watched as her fingers emerged and played with her clit. Although she still had his cock in her mouth it was obvious she was putting most of her attention on the events between her legs. She pushed back until his thumb was as deep inside her pussy as possible, then pinched and rubbed her clit. It wasn't clear if she was showing off for him or enjoying herself, it didn't matter. The show she was putting on was just as arousing as the blowjob, if not more.

When she first felt him pull on her back she thought he was trying to 69 her, and was a bit disappointed when he stopped her short of straddling his face. Her attitude changed as his fingers pressed into her ass cheek and his thumb penetrated her sex. Any concerns about climaxing before him were drowned out by the wonderful sensation that was spreading outward from her sex. Knowing that he was watching her masturbate was not embarrassing anymore, now it was arousing. If the hardness of his cock was any indicator, he was very happy to watch. She pulled her head up and let his cock slide out of her mouth, then gasped for breath as her climax continued to build.

"Oh, ahh, ahh, ahh, don't stop, don't stop," she moaned.

Even with his lack of experience, it was obvious that she was about to come. He wriggled his thumb and felt her muscles begin to clamp down on him.

"Oh yes, I want to see you come."

There was no doubt he got what he asked for. She cried out, and then his hand and part of his arm were drenched with her juices. Her hand fell away from her sex and her cries turned to a soft whimper.

"I think you are ready..."

The words both thrilled and terrified her. The aftershocks of her orgasm were still echoing through her body, but she still craved his cock. More than anything she wanted to satisfy Wayne, but she had no idea how to do what he asked for. She had seen what he was talking about in a porn video, but wasn't sure she could do it.

It wasn't that cowgirl was his favorite position; in fact he didn't have a favorite yet. Wayne knew that if she was on top he could focus more on staying in control, and he needed every advantage possible if he was going to last long enough to satisfy Danica. The sight of her writhing on his cock would be arousing, but he could close his eyes if it pushed him to close to the edge. Tightening his grip on her hair he pulled her up until her face was above his. The fine sheen of perspiration that covered her face seemed to glow in the moonlight.

There was no mistaking what was pressed against her sex; it was Wayne's throbbing erection. But instead of his engorged head trying to plunge into her vagina she felt the rigid shaft pressed against her labia. Clearly at least one of them would have to move, but he was motionless, staring into her eyes. Without any warning he pulled her down and kissed her, his tongue slipping into her mouth. It was the complete opposite of his dick. Where his erection had been hard, it was soft. Where his cock stretched her lips apart and pressed against the back of her throat, his tongue was gentle and content to wrestle with her tongue. After a few blissful moments she broke the kiss.

"I'm ready," she whispered.

"Then saddle up, cowgirl," he said with a grin.

Danica straightened up, not sure what to do next. She felt his hand on her hip, encouraging her to rise up even more. Looking down she saw him grab his erection and point it straight up. He pulled her hips forward until her sex was directly above his throbbing erection, then he guided her down. Their eyes met, and she lowered her body on to his. It wasn't painful, but it was obvious that his cock was bigger than the two fingers she had slipped into her pussy earlier. She paused for a moment, trying to give her body time to adjust.

If there was a more erotic sight than Danica's labia being split apart by his cock, it was beyond his imagination. Seeing his erection in her mouth had been quite a turn on, but it paled compared to this moment. She felt tight and wet and most of all she felt hot.

"More, I want more," he groaned, pulling her hips down.

"It's so big," she replied, not know what else to say.

The sensation was hard to explain; logically it should have been the same as her fingers, but something was different, more than just the increased difference in girth between her slender fingers and his thick cock. She let gravity take over and sank down until her ass rested on his muscular thighs and his throbbing erection filled her sex. As she leaned forward her breasts swayed slightly and an unexpected moan escaped her lips. Normally she was oblivious to the presence of her tits, but now even the slightest movement sent a shiver down her spine.

Rocking her hips side to side, then back and forth she explored the way it felt to have his erection buried inside her body. When she found the perfect angle Danica began to ride his cock. Sometimes she barely lifted her hips, enjoying the way it felt to grind her clit against his body, other time she raised her body up until just the very tip of his erection was between her labia, then sank down and relished the feeling of being penetrated.

Even though he felt guilty about it, the temptation to watch her pussy swallow up his cock was irresistible. When Danica closed her eyes he stole a quick glance, and then felt embarrassed when she caught him staring at her pussy.

"I don't mind if you watch me," she purred, craning her neck to look past her breasts and see what it looked like to fuck him.

The slight sting she felt had faded away has her body stretched to fit him perfectly. The tingling sensation had returned, but she didn't just want another orgasm. She wanted to make him climax.

"I want you to come inside me." Just saying the words accelerated her towards bliss. He reached up and pressed on the bottom of her chin until her gaze met his. Of all the sights he had experienced, the most arousing was looking into her eyes. It would not be long before he satisfied her request, and there was little he could do about it. Cupping her breasts in his hands he pinched her swollen nipples between his fingers, and then tugged on them.

"Oh, yes, oh, baby, you're going to make me come if you keep playing with my tits. Oh, ah, ah, don't stop," she moaned, pressing her clit against him.

"Ah, ah, I'm going to come," he replied.

"I want it, come inside me, please come inside me... let it go..." she begged. Her words degenerated into something unintelligible as the most powerful orgasm of the night engulfed her body.

What pushed him over the edge was the feeling of her sex clenching down on his cock. The moment he realized she had climaxed his own orgasm spilled over the dike of his willpower. His cock jerked and spasamed as it pumped a steady stream of cum into her pussy. As the waves of euphoria subsided he pulled her body tight against his and pressed his lips to her, and held the kiss until he was about to pass out from not breathing.

"That was amazing," she gushed.

"Yes," he replied, still gasping for breath," amazing."

"Can we stay like this for a while?" she asked.

"As long as you want," he answered.

As his words sank in Danica realized her true feelings for Wayne, and that he probably felt the same way. Perhaps it was her destiny to be with him, to have the union that Vanessa and Stanley had been so cruelly denied. Her thoughts went back to Vanessa. There had to be a way to find peace for her Aunt's wayward spirit.

By any measure this had been both the most wonderful night of his life, as well as the most bizarre. He had made love to the woman of his dreams, and shared his body with the spirit of someone that had been dead for a hundred years. Danica was still on top of him, her head resting on his chest. She was also still around him, by some miracle his cock was still hard, but he wasn't sure if was because he was still inside her, or if that part of his body was still possessed. Her breathing was slow and steady, as if she was asleep, but her body did not feel relaxed. He wondered what was going through her mind.