Escaping The Spell

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm not about to walk around here with my dork hanging out," he mumbled to himself.

The sound of Wayne's voice roused her from a peaceful slumber. Even though she didn't completely understand how the spell was supposed to work she was confident that Vanessa and Stanley had succeeded. The sense of longing that had been nagging at her all night was gone, replaced by a feeling of joy. The first rays of the morning sun were creeping across her body, which she realized was mostly naked. She felt exhausted and sore, but at the same time she was happy and relieved. She looked back at Wayne. He was zipping up his pants and looking quite disheveled.

"You look like a hot mess," she said with a smile.

"Not you, you look amazing," he replied. It was pretty clear that Vanessa and Wayne had taken full advantage of being in a corporal state; the stream of cum running down Danica's thigh was proof of that. It was slightly annoying that his cock refused to rise to the occasion, but that was only a temporary problem.

Danica stood up and tried to smooth out her outfit, "I should probably get dressed."

"Don't do it on my account, I think you look fabulous. Can you explain what happened?"

"Yes, but I'd like to get cleaned up first," she replied. Vanessa's parting gift had been one of knowledge; Danica understood they had successfully completed the spell.

"I think my place is closer, you can fill me in on the way."

"And you can fill me when we get there," she replied, and then put her hand over her mouth. At first she wasn't sure where those words had come from, but then realized Vanessa had left a few other thoughts behind.

"If you insist," he replied, taking her hand and leading her down the path.

"I do."

"Will it just be us?"

"I think so, Vanessa and Stanley are together."

"So they aren't back in the cemetery?" he asked.

"Only if they want to be, they are free now. They could be anywhere. I don't think that will be visiting us again, at least not any time soon," she explained.

"Good, I'm ready to spend some time together, just the two of us."

Danica briefly considered explaining what happened to her and aunt his uncle, that they were free spirits that could travel the world, and that they could possess a body only if invited, but she decided to just enjoy the moment instead. There would be a time to discuss the ideas that Vanessa had left behind, but that time was somewhere in the future.