All Comments on 'Escort Neighbour'

by Estcher

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

6 stars

RTR10RTR10over 4 years ago

Welcome back! Amazing story, looking forward to reading more from you.

BlueEyd2BlueEyd2over 4 years ago
Great story, well done.

Great story, great characters. Loved the storyline, Love to see more of these two, and maybe the wife.

amritaloveramritaloverover 4 years ago
Great Start

Love the two characters. The action was good. Plenty of story lines waiting.

Thanks for the good read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Simple

Excellent

ravishmentravishmentover 4 years ago

Extremely clever and engaging story. I sure hope there is more to cum~

UsuallyPresentUsuallyPresentover 4 years ago
Excellent!

2 strong characters & a cardboard foil for a wife, which is plenty the way you’ve written this. I’m hoping you continue the story into a series, there’s an awful lot of ground available if you choose to expand.

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftover 4 years ago
Yes please

Please extend this to a multichapter story.

Anything you can come up with.

I wouldn't mind the wife getting instructed on loving, but Bill and Jennifer continuing is a must.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
MmMM!!!

Very good keep this relationship coming. Great read.

cliqueggecliqueggeover 4 years ago
Pedantic of me I know

But I have to correct you - Grange does not have a twist top.

One of the finest wines around - it most assuredly has a top notch cork.

Penfolds even offer a service where they will replace the cork (and allow you to taste the wine which they will then top up) for free.

Great story by the way - Im looking forward to the rest of them.

lisablissfullisablissfulover 4 years ago
Simply the Best

Simply the best story that I have read on here. The sex was exquisite, two strong but loveable characters. Being an old romantic deep down, I want him to divorce his wife and marry her, but whatever more of them both please.

Red8_2PlayRed8_2Playalmost 4 years ago
Really like the build up...

I am so glad that there Is lots of your stories here.

That was my first one from you....

5 stars.

Like the right mix between emotions and erotics.

Now I will enjoy more of your naughty mind.

Hope your well in this covid time...

Keep safe....

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Wow!

Wow... just Wow! Such a great story - maybe the best I’ve read on this site.

LegallySaneLegallySaneover 3 years ago
Too much smoking...

and I'm not talking weed. Not many stories involve smoking anymore. Just disgusting. Stopped reading page one.....

JimDiamondJimDiamondover 2 years ago

A really, really nice story. I am sure I enjoyed it so much because it is similar to experiences I have had. One of my businesses was a Karate school and boxing gym. The girls from "Solid Gold" came to my gym to work out and learn to look like they knew boxing and wrestling without really hurting each other. Apparently men really liked the naked boxing matches and jello wrestling girls. I never perved on them and taught them. When they practiced their "work" on me I would just laugh and have fun with it. Finally one particularly beautiful and absolutely luscious young woman who was working her way through college asked if I was gay and did not find her sexy. I said "No, if you were seriously interested in me I might ruin your business for a week, I would make love to you so much." She smiled and asked. "Do you really think so?" I smiled back and said, "Yeah, really! But your come on isn't about me, it is about your ego and practicing your 'work', so you are just a pretty toy that is fun to look at." after that we talked and she was excited to find that I had also been a college professor. We played a few times and after coming in down from some family problem made soft love for a few hours. When she considered having her beautiful breasts enlarged because some of the other girls had and it improved their tips, I talked her out of it by asking her something serious. "Do you notice any of them that I pay attention to? Yours are perfect and it would be criminal to change perfection." ""You are so much better than that! You need to consider what you are doing and becoming just for a little money." Soon after that she apparently left the business and went back to school seriously. She said she had made enough to pay for her senior year and had an internship that would pay for the first year of Grad school lined up. Like Bill I was pushing 50, if I had been 25 and undamaged I would have been in love. That story brought all those memories back, thanks!

EstcherEstcherover 2 years agoAuthor

JimDiamond - thanks for sharing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Excellent story. Nice ending.

DanDraperDanDraperalmost 2 years ago

Wonderful story. I enjoyed every moment of this one.

5-stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story, apart from the bullshit idea that those of us who were lucky enough not to have our cocks mutilated by our parents don't know how to clean properly.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story. You’re right - every man wants to hear those words. 5 stars

Redhat6Redhat6about 1 year ago

Really great story. Don’t we all wish for a neighbor like that. Guess I’ll move back to Atlanta.

ShonnieBachShonnieBachabout 1 year ago

Excellent storyline which was quite believable.

bhojobhojo11 months ago

Nice. I guess sex with Aman who is not broken is better ?

Helen1899Helen18995 months ago

I wonder what all the BTB lovers think of this. The old saying that ' Woman are sitting on a fortune' is so true,_why do we feel it's so wrong to earn that fortune? I wish I could have had the bottle, sadly at 37 it's to late. 5* for the characters and the sex

AnonymousAnonymous9 days ago

Great story, but a screwtop on Penfold Grange? WTF dude!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userEstcher@Estcher
The completed Spell Caster trilogy arc is complete and published on Literotica, Smashwords, and Amazon. And in case you were not aware, The Schooling of the Spell Caster won third place in the November 2022 Reader Awards under Sci-Fi/Fantasy. That was pretty cool. And it was ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES