All Comments on 'Every Mom should do it!'

by lovecraft68

Sort by:
  • 172 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Very nice!

Very nice!This deserves a second part!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Great One

Really liked the plotting and development of this story. Well thought out, well crafted, and OH SO HOT! The slow build is exquisite. Would like to see this revisided even though it might be anticlimactic. Excellent work. 5*

barbianbarbianalmost 9 years ago
sharing

And every son sharing his mom

randyolegoatrandyolegoatalmost 9 years ago
Seldom give a five

I seldom give a five but I'd give this one a ten. Can't wait for part two...............

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Love it. You are the best. Don't stop!

badmommy71badmommy71almost 9 years ago
soooooo hot hon BUT...

Plz don't cheapen it with a sharing foursome! swapping stories is as far as they should go imo!!! ;-)

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftalmost 9 years ago
Yeah another good one

Although the threesome/foursome idea I don't like so much.

Kinda cheapens it somewhat.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Thank you for preventing me from wasting my time with 7 pages. Your intro was so horrible and there was no build up. I stopped reading after a few sentences. I just knew from reading enough crap stories on this site that this would be another one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Sexy

Sexy sexy sexy...start another story soon. Don't spoil it with a sequel...this is one is brilliant as it is.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
awesome story

would love to see where this tale goes next, the potential is through the roof

kennyboy82kennyboy82almost 9 years ago

Fantastic story, but what would really do it for me would be if you went ahead with the proposal as mentioned in the author's note at the end. As it is, it's superb, but that would be the icing on the cake!

Ernest HemingsexErnest Hemingsexalmost 9 years ago
Opinion of this story in one word and two words

One word: awesome!

Two words: fucking awesome!

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57almost 9 years ago

You get better with every story, LC68! Un-fucking-believable!! I loved it. It had so many things that turned me on: voyeurism, pool scene, mom seducing her son, girl/girl. A true classic.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
how motherfucking spreads

This excellent story shows us how. Cynthia's a woman who is fully sexually satisfied for the first time in her life. The reason is her own big good-looking boy Tommy. More specifically, it's because of what her Tommy's got jumping around in his pants. The kid's fat young penis, always hard for his mom. Cynthia tells her friend Becky about it, and urges her to try out her own son Jon. Mothers who have a strapping young male under their roof, their own son, have hit the jackpot. The boy's a nonstop semen producing machine--his young balls never quit. And nature's programmed the lad to seek out one particular warm wet hole to shoot his semen into--the same hole he came out of. As Cynthia insisted to Becky, "all sons have a repressed desire for their mother." It's a mother's duty to lift that repression. To spread her thighs for her darling baby boy and welcome him back up inside the body he was born from 18 or so years before. She'll discover that baby boy's big fat penis and her warm wet vagina are made for each other and that nothing beats her kid splattering his semen all over the pink walls of her ever-loving cunt. It's the best that life has to offer, and as this gifted author tells us, every mom should do it.

YamiBoyYamiBoyalmost 9 years ago
^__^

Great and hot story. I loved it. The build up was extremely arousing and well done. Thanks a lot for your effort and keep up the amazing work! ^__^

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Very nice. I think that foursome would be great. Thanks for writing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
out fucking stadinghot hot

you have captured the true essence of the taboo tenbears43 keep on trucking

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Too bad a certain annon commenter didn't finish the whole 7 pages because the backstory was there. It did, however, start off like a book from the old Greenleaf series and I didn't care for that much but with LC68 you just have to be patient and keep reading because everything will eventually come together and fall right into place. Five stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
foursome

One more all four together

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Very HOT!

I loved the story, thought it was well-written. I'd read about a foursome as well as additional stories, as long as you continue to include Jon and Becky. There's much more you can do with them . . . Jon and Becky and a female clerk at a lingerie store for instance, or the two of them with a widow or divorcee and her daughter. Just a few thoughts. I loved it. Thanks for sharing on Literotica.

Darkone57Darkone57almost 9 years ago
As always......

You didn't disappoint, I think there's a world of things you could do with this as a starting point. Thank you and please keep writing ! ***** 5 stars !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
AWESOME!!!

You are a superb writer of incest, love, LOVE the details, the flow of it all....keep this series going!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
more.

Mixture of couples sounds great.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
WOW.

Great story. It's all about the build-up and this story had two of them. Mixing the couples takes away the incest theme pretty much and it becomes boy-MILF which interests me not at all. I think Jon needs more time with his mom than just the next day, but it's your story. Good job! Ignore the ass who couldn't get by the first page. There are lots of critics here that have their heads up their asses.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
You were right

"Lust crazed" is a good description for this story.

Thank you for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Always the best!

Nice story! Finally a bit of foul language that increases the pleasure. Now just missing the transformation of the mother in a real slut, surpassing the fantasies dirtier of her child, as the most perverted of pornstars and lingerie from a real whore.

Will be able, the sweet mommy, making a orgy with her baby to give him his ass and scream of pleasure the phrases dirtier like he has promised?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Holy Dysfunction, Batman.

I like your writing. I like the genre. But the sheer amount of dysfunction here... I think you broke me. From the moment Cynthia launched into her bucket of crazy halfway in...? Done. Yes, I finished all 7 pages.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
wow

I came 4 times reading this. It's so hot thanks best written on here

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Deserves a 20 vote!!

Wow!! To bad I can only give ;you a 5. You deserve a fucking 20!! Great story!! Part 2 would be appreciated! I'm sure your other fans would agree for sure! Keep up the great writing. You're one of my favorite authors!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
awesome

I never read a story more than 3 pages long,

This is the 1st time I have read a story with 7 pages.

Need I say more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Amazing - More please with the 4 of them

One of the hottest stories I have read here. You need a chapter 2 with all 4 of them together not only sharing their sons but giving them a girl on girl treat to watch.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Good Stuff!

This is hot stuff. Like to see at least one more chapter. NOT sure I'd want to see Beth and Cynthia trade Tommy and Jon. If the women did decide to exchange lovers, it Would seem like they were taking advantage of their authority. I'd like to see Beth and Jon become more attached than Cynthia and Tommy. Cynthia and Tommy seem to think theirs is a temporary bit of slap and tickle, but I'd like to see Beth and Jon take it further. Besides, Cynthia is the more adventureous one of the two. Sexually anyway. Maybe she and Tommy could get into BDSM while Jon and Beth decide to settle down and have a baby. Have some variety in the couples attitudes and actions instead of having all of them think and act the same. You've got a good thing here. More would be good, or it's just as good standing alone as it is.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Wow! Wow! Wow!

I am 68 years old and in my whole life I have only read one (1) book all the way through. I can not believe I just read this whole story all the way through. I never had a mother since I was 2 years old and I guess the thought of how beautiful I imagined my mother would be if I ever found her is what has always turned me on to Mother Son Incest.

This was Awesome! Awesome! Awesome!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

I have never completed a more than 3 page story neither have I ever commented on this site. But the story is well written and one yearns to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
should do a foursome

never read more than a 3 part story did enjoy this one look forward 2 more

live4thebjlive4thebjalmost 9 years ago
Well...

The story as a whole was excellent. The only thing that I have to say is find a proof reader, a good one for the errors I found were small and obvious considering I am not an English teacher and my writing skills don't compare to yours. But I had to give you a five for that was hot. Personal preference no sequels; I would leave this one as is.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
MOM

I admit to loving to read these stories but you gotta be one sick mentally ill piece of shit to believe ANY incest is OK or ANY where near normal.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Wow!

Awesome story. It's so full of the incredible lust between a mother and her son. Cynthia was right that the taboo makes it all so much hotter. Breaking the incest taboo just makes her want to break more taboos for more and more hot and hotter sex. She has her son Tommy and then she wants her friend Becky.

Another chapter is definitely called for. Need to hear Becky gush to Cynthia how right she was about the indescribable hot sex with her son. Need to see Cynthia seduce Becky into enjoying hot sex together. Then it's on to their sharing and swapping sons. What would be awesome (but will never be written) would be for Tommy and Jon to indulge in the taboo of their sucking and fucking each other as well as their mothers.

Keep writing such hot stories. Chapter 2 would be most welcome.

checkaho013checkaho013almost 9 years ago
Chingow Brown Cow.

If I had a pussy it would be wet.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
good story

Loved this. At some point the moms should put on a show for their tired lads. Double blowjobs and/or rimming as well.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
keep going please

I think this story was awesome please keep it going

KnightlyKnightlyalmost 9 years ago
Very sexy.

As always, love your writing and imagination. Had to take a "break" half way through. Marked it as a favorite so I can read it again at will.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Sad Words

The saddest words I ever heard were "I never made love to my mother."

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
All should try it* No better love.....

Awesome! Like they say "Don't knock it till you try it....... Looking for more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Sequel!

I really hope that you do a sequel with these characters doing some mom swapping and other shenanigans, ugh that would be so awesome

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
WOW

Loved it, but those women are sick whores! Prison is too good for them! 5*

Padres61Padres61almost 9 years ago
WOW!

This story turned me on so much! I love stories from a Mom's POV. I wish I could give it more than a 5!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
***** WHEN A SON MAKES LOVE TO HIS MOTHER THAT IS AN ACT OF LOVE AND AN ACT OF ANIMAL LUST ALL IN ONE

:)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Wow

that was just plain fucking hot. thanks so much.. I'm off to find more of your work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
wow.

not sure how i missed this but damn glad i found it. thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
be nice for boys to control the moms

awesome story

how about the boys making moms pick up hot women the see in public and seduce them and bring them home teen girls and hot milfs

NoRules69NoRules69almost 9 years ago
Most hot

I hope you write sequel. The four of them getting together.

jndinnhjndinnhalmost 9 years ago
Wish I Could Give It Six Stars!

Thank you! Sequencing, quality of writing, all of it...over the top.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
LIKE IT

:)

washdog10washdog10almost 9 years ago
Great Story

Lovecraft, you are one of the very best and your mom-son stories are at the very top of my reading list. Please keep up the great work.

rezakhezrirezakhezrialmost 9 years ago
It's goddamn hot

The foursome mother-son is a really twisted and would be a goddamn hot story. I hope you'll try.

KnightlyKnightlyalmost 9 years ago
Oh my....

Breathing hard right now. Another great story. I feel the need.....

hawaiirootshawaiirootsover 8 years ago
awesome story

it was very hot. i havent browsed to see if you continued the story but if not, please follow up with that foursome and more from these two couples together.

pussyeater96pussyeater96over 8 years ago
Oh God

I was painfully hard through out the story.The hottest story ever.

ilimitadokenilimitadokenover 8 years ago
too long

Too long and belabored the sex action. Probably about 4 pages of good stuff... that would be up to your normal GOOD STUFF.

Before you do chapter 2, cut this by about 50%.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Yearning

As usual, your stories have me yearning for more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Moms Are The Best

Really enjoyed your story of Becky and Cynthia and their two sons. It was lovingly told, and complete. It was nice to see the two moms portrayed as super horny love bugs, and the two sons as willingly and eagerly falling completely into their moms' insatiable bodies. BRAVO!5E84

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Extremely well written, enjoyable and erotic

This story is absolutely superlative. As a 50+ bisexual male involved in a relationship with my nephew, I don't remember the last time I was aroused by str8 sex. But this story aroused me enough to help myself at least thrice. Keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
more

would like to see continuing adventures

justme601000justme601000over 8 years ago
Every Mom.....

....Please continue. Swap the sons and then after a while explore the foursome!!!!

justme601000justme601000over 8 years ago
Every Mom II

You touched on a one time get together with the moms...you need to hit that maybe as a thank you to Cynthia for opening up on the topic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
GREAT STUFF

Yeah, every mom should do it. Getting your son to put his cock in the passage that brought him into this world is just fuckin hot. Moms should "give" their pussies to their sons and sons should use and abuse their slut mom's pussies and maybe put on a show for the dads

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
absoltely the best

Yes, continue a foursome would be great!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Very Good!!!

Excellent story. Very erotic. Would like more stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Best

I got the best mom there is..I was having a party at my house.And there were about twenty people there.My mum said that it's ok but.Behave.I said ok Mom.And we party till around one in the morning.Every body left except one of my buddy.He said that he can't go home so drunk .So I said what do you want to do.He said you have any pornos.I said yes.So I put one in and we started watching it and a white girl was sucking this black guy cock I'm white and my buddy is black.So I said look at her sucking That nice looking cock. He didn't say anything and were both watching her sucking his cock.So I'm fuvked up from drinking and feeling good.I just said man that looks good .I forgot he was there and I started stroking myself over by the door He turn and said what are you doing.I said nothing.He said your stroking yourself looking at his cock I said so what.I told him don't you look at guys sometimes.He said no.I said well I do.And don't tell anyone about what were talking about.He said he ain't saying shit.So I told him that I would love to suck a black guy.He said you want to.I said yes.I want to suck his black cock so bad.He said you like to be a faggot don't you.I said yes and I'M going to start when I find the right person.He said that I can suck his cock.I said you will.He said its just me and you.I said ok .So I went by him and got on my knees and he pulled out his cock and I said dam it's big.He said you going to swallow all my cum.yeah.So I started stroking him and said that I love it then I started sucking him off and I was doing it for along time.I never knew my Mom was around the corner watching.I was sucking him off so good and he was moaning then he started cumming and he started saying suck it you faggot now swallow all of iit When we were done He said you like it I said That I was going to suck black guys off from now on.He said really.I said that I loved it and want to keep sucking cock.He said ok and were home.The next morning my Mom said you looked good what you did last night.I said what.She smiled and said you really know how to suck a cock.You seem me.She said I watched the whole time.Then she said she always wanted to suck a black guy to.I said you did.She.said she still doses.She said that IF I love to suck cock keep doing it I gave her a kiss and she said love you ,!!#

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Mother and Son Incest ! Yes.

As a Teen, I often Spied on my Mom in her Bath thru the partly Open Window, I often saw her Naked, and I always wanted to Fuck her, as I got older, I would have let my Wife Fuck with our Son, I have always Loved to watch and Read Sons and Mothers haveing Naked Sex. Peter. petervoyeur@gmail.com

OhYou812OhYou812over 8 years ago
A great sexy story!!!

Very detailed, and the story progressed nicely! Becky didn't know at first how much she needed Jon's cock, but Cynthia helped her see the light. I think Becky's dream helped her turn the corner, and her desire took over from there. I see a great fucking future for Jon, and his mom will enjoy how many times he can make her cum in a single day!!

mert40mert40over 8 years ago
One of the best !!

Excellent in all respects.... please write more and soon. Thanks !

MntAllejandroMntAllejandroover 8 years ago

I think this is your best work, fantastic! Perfect build up, and a great blend of nasty/raunchy sex mixed with with emotional connection. Please continue this one!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Awesome

You definitely need to continue with this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Agree!

I love the provocative message that all mothers should do their sons! Well, maybe not all, but many, many more. There is no harm in it (unlike father-daughter sex, which has obvious health risks for the girl). Both mother and son become happier, and there is no need for him to date boring girls of his own age...

As for the story, I generally like Lovecraft's writing, even if he tends to make his stories too long. The one story element I didn't care for was the video. It was not needed - as if the image of a middle-aged woman's best friend doing it with her son was not powerful enough in itself.

LeonardZFLeonardZFover 8 years ago
Nextpartplease

Pleasreeeee

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Whoa

To much of the same story in all of yours -

1 red gown (robe)

2 same words to describe mom's body, long legs, large breasts, etc

3 suck and fuck doesn't change as same descriptive words

4 start with a new story and forget using the copy key to paste to current story

from one of your old

nothing new in this story

bonnietaylor2bonnietaylor2over 8 years ago
Good incset story gave youa 5 for your effort and content

and to say fuck you in the heart dear annoy!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
1*

VOTE 1* FOR EVERY STORY RATED BY THAT TRANNY BITCH FOOL VASTIESMITH2 AKA BONNIETAYLOR2 AKA ANON!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Yes, every mom should do it. Mine did not do it (sucks to be me!) 5/5 stars!

My mom was a tall, full-figured, ash blond woman. Her firm hour-glass body attracted looks by passers by wherever she went.

For me she was as sexy as Christina Handricks. She was that tyoe for sure!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Hmmmmmmmm

Sounds good to me. One hell of a story. Going into my favorites

Ron

cowboyridecc@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
WOW

Yes it's extremely sick and the two skanks need nice long prison sentences. But it was well written and fun!

KnightlyKnightlyabout 8 years ago
Very, very

HOT!!! I LOVED it. Another chapter would be welcome.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Omg!loved it!

Definitely one of my top 3 favorite incest stories. Havent seen anything better so far. Keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Very Hot !

I can't wait to read more. The four of them getting together sounds even hotter !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
every mom should do it

mom and I read this wonderfully hot story together, Please write about the foursome.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Loved it

It would be nice to read the next scene. Maybe they will do it anal. Also the foursome sounds like a HOT idea.

.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Continued?

You are very right. There needs to be another chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
SEQUEL/s Required

SEUEL or sequels are a must or this wonderful story. Please let us Have a follow-up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
fabulous

i agree with all that has been said a follow up is most definitely needed

SampkyangSampkyangover 7 years ago
TOO FUNNY!

Very nice pervert story! What a couple of scum of the earth slut whores! Why don't they call the cops and ask if it's OK to fuck the sons since they are adults??? LOL!

Great writing BTW as usual. I enjoy the stories, guess that make me a pervert! LOL!

teddybearclubteddybearclubover 7 years ago
Very Good

I thought we had read this one Butt found out we hadn't. 5 Stars for sure! What a way to start the day. We Enjoyed all of it. A little long Butt sometimes Length is what is needed to make it more enjoyable.

TBC

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Confusing

I'm on page 3 and where the mom gets upset because she caught her friend fucking her son. But in the first page it says she already knew that they were fucking then why is she so angry and upset about it? So that doesn't really make sense unless I've missed it.

xqzxxxxqzxxxover 7 years ago
More

Yes I think the Mom Son foursome - HAS to happen. It's a natural and well - given the relationships - just unavoidable. Looking forward to it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
write the sequel

you're a good writer.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Good story, but flow a bit choppy

Who can argue with the need to fulfill a carnal desire? It isn't in every Mom-Son relationship, but it is there in some. The mature Mom, at her sexual prime, needing the hard cock deep inside, and the uncontrolled hunger for her pussy. The son, relatively inexperienced, but unable to contain the passion for his Mom's pussy. His cock always hard needing to please a woman.

The story jumped around a bit, but it was incredibly hot. Becky needed Jon's hard cock, and couldn't contain it. Love to read more.

Johnny0432Johnny0432over 6 years ago
I prefer a romance

There are lot of incest stories with romance and ever lasting love. That's why I read them. This story isn't with talk of sharing. Just another fuck story, but a good one...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Excellent

I really enjoyed the story. Would love a sequel.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userlovecraft68@lovecraft68
22229 Followers
My Patreon is only one tier and an affordable $5. If you even want to sign up for just one month, and consider it a form of a tip, its greatly appreciated. Posting some sneak peeks of upcoming stories. If you want to see them before anyone else, sign up to be a Patreon suppo...