All Comments on 'Every Schoolboy's Dream Ch. 04'

by TrampsAnThieves

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
HelgamiteHelgamite10 months ago

Damn!! Another good episode in this series! How do you even dream or write these?! Got an active imagination and I love it!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Where's grandma? As hot as the story is, I've gotten to the point where I'm wondering where the overbearing bitch is, what is she up to, and when is she gonna get hers? Maybe he'll fuck her too, in the end...literally.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Good story. Can't wait to see what will happen in chapter 5. I hope he gets his teacher pregnant soon and I wonder if Kasey will give in before the wedding night and get pregnant as well. Granny needs to butt out and find something to take up her time and stop syping on her granddaughter and daughter in law. And them live their life with out her. I have a feeling after the wedding and mother and daughter are pregnant they will be moving to a other city or state and making harder for granny to find the 3 of them

WoodencavWoodencav10 months ago

Can’t wait for after the wedding to see how he handles wife and MIL. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Another fantastic chapter!

Omg that ending was *chefs kiss*

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I came here to get off, but ended getting so invested in the characters as well! Bravo!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Hopefully you have the mom knocked up by the time you get married then get daughter knocked up shortly afterwards. Can’t wait to hear the rest!!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

good story, funny parts thanks for a good laugh.

gunmakergunmaker9 months ago

I usually avoid stories that have multiple chapters. They become run on and monotonous. I have to admit I find myself being drawn in and actually interested in what is to come. I also appreciate the short chapters. Good work.

Ravey19Ravey199 months ago

"with her head thrown back, her mouth hanging open, and the sounds of a sawmill billowing out of her throat". I'll have to remember that line for my wife. 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Another great instalment.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf579 months ago

So fucking awesome! Five stars and a favorite point!

dick_hardendick_harden8 months ago

Loving this story. Such fun and great sex. Would like to see what the nasty grandma is up to. And I'm really looking forward to the big reveal when Kasey finally gives our hero her cunt. Will she be shaved? Hairy? One thing for sure, she'll be tight. Next chapter...

BiologoBiologo7 months ago

“When it hit, my body went rigid. Only my testes, my ductus deferens, and my urethra were working - expelling the seed from my body with as much force as they could muster.“

Actually a male ejaculation begins with, and is largely powered by, contractions of the prostrate, which also produce most of the seminal fluid. The testes provide little; men with vasectomies (that’s the cutting and tying/cauterizing of the ducta deferentia) produce a volume of fluid only about 1% less than when they were intact.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

There are too many dashes (-) in some of the sentences. Some don't make sense; use commas or periods to break up the flow as that seemed to be what you were using them for.

That mother-in-law is bloody insatiable. I bet the daughter will be even more so when she finally gives it up. Like being freed from her sex cage and unleashed at long last. Gonna be toit!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Quite a decent story, but I do SO wish that authors would learn the difference between the verbs 'lay' and 'lie'!

E.g. 'she was laying on the bed.' Laying what? An egg?

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Story is becoming silly with Mrs Williams sucking and fucking him in front of his sleeping mother. Ditto for their friends father taking her to the doctor to get on the pill. The ceiling is bothered some because the story makes such a big attempt to make the people seem normal with normal activities and enjoyments such as seeing which is and visits to the zoo. Also there is only so many ways that the hottest woman in the world can screw the school boy. The series has pretty much running scores and is becoming boring.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTrampsAnThieves@TrampsAnThieves
2024-05-12: "Love or Money" (a one-shot Mature piece) comes out tomorrow; thanks for all the love for "Diss Functional" so far! Favorites and comments send others to my stories. If you like my stuff, that's the most effective way to help me out -- which I deeply appreciate! ...