Extra Credit

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah," he grinned up at her. "Lot of porn too. You know, for research."

"There's no replacement for hands on learning," she replied with a smile. "How about you get your hands and tongue back on your extra credit?"

"Jeez, another corny line," he sighed dramatically, and his hot breath on her clit caused her cunt to squeeze his fingers. "Think you watch porn too."

"Make me moan and I won't be able to say anything."

"That's a win for both of us!" He winked, then gave her clit a hard suck that made her gasp.

He kept her clit between her lips, stretching it, and his tongue swirled over the tip of it. A shudder went through her body, then another when he sucked gently while keeping her in his mouth.

He curled his fingers hard inside her, and her pussy gushed around them in response. Tristan released her clit, then took it between the fingers of his left hand, squeezing it while his tongue teased it.

"Sooo good!" she groaned, squeezing her nipples harder.

Tristan response was to show off his talented tongue by playing her clit to perfection. His rapid licks went side to side, then up, down, and around, even in a couple of teasing figure eights.

He shook his wrist, slapping his fingers inside her sopping cunt, spreading and closing them. Miranda's flushed breasts heaved with her heavy breathing, and she was squeezing her nipples to the point they were getting sore.

Her hips rocked and gyrated in slow circles, helping his tongue dance across her clit. She groaned when he squeezed it harder between his fingers and switched to hard rapid sucks.

She lifted her legs, closing them, and draping them over his shoulders, her heels sliding along his back. Tristan curled his fingers in time with another rough suck, and her back arched, her ass lifting off the desk.

"Yeah," she moaned as she felt the first stirrings of orgasm deep within her. "Look at you, eating your professor's cunt!"

And look at her letting him do it.

For the first time since her party days and back when she didn't appreciate the fun she was having, Miranda felt completely wanton. Naked on her desk, a student between her thighs bringing her to the first orgasm not induced by her fingers or a toy in at least two years.

After five the school was a ghost town, students gone and with finals over most teachers as well. But there could still be people passing by and there was an office on either side of hers but she was fairly sure both professors were gone for the day.

But didn't know for sure and the idea there could be another teacher on the other side of the wall, working while she was getting her cunt eaten was far more arousing than concerning.

Tristan was now sucking her clit hard enough to smack his lips while his fingers remained buried inside her hot quivering cunt. Miranda's hips moved faster and her legs straightened out behind him.

Her toes curled into her shoes and her thighs trembled around him.

"Like that," she heard the same tremor in her voice she felt in her body. "Keep sucking it, don't stop!" She whimpered when he once again worked his wrist, shaking his fingers inside her. "Oh, fuck, Tristan! I..."

Her words turned into a breathy wheeze as her entire body tensed, even her mouth frozen in mid speech. Her back arched and hips lifted, straining to the point she heard a faint crack.

Then Tristan roughly curled his fingers while giving her clit an unexpected hard pinch. Her body released, exploding into an orgasm which featured her releasing a cry of ecstasy that was far too loud considering where they were.

Miranda bit her lip, struggling to hold back more cries of pleasure as her cunt contracted repeatedly around his once more moving fingers. Her hips ground in hard circles, rubbing her hot wet slit into Tristan's face.

He'd stopped sucking, but his tongue blurred over her clit, rapid licks that kept her orgasm flowing. Miranda made guttural growling sounds in her throat as she managed to not let them pass her lips.

She tugged on her nipples hard enough to cause them pain, but it only added to an orgasm even more powerful than she'd anticipated. She bent her legs, crossing them behind Tristan's head, pinning his face to her convulsing cunt.

He kept moving his fingers, wiggling and curling them, causing several sharp yips to escape her tightly pressed lips. Her body gathered, tensing as it had before her orgasm, and as it had then, released in a wave of intense pleasure that led to another uncontrollable squeal, and a warm wave of sticky fluid, gushing past his fingers and flowing down her thighs.

Miranda went limp, laying back on the desk, her arms falling to her sides as she stared up at the ceiling fan spinning over her head. Her legs fell limply from around his head, her heels thumping into his back.

"Wow," she sighed as she wondered if the ceiling fan was on or it was just her head spinning. "Guess I lied, I do come pretty easy."

"Felt like you came damn hard." Tristan rose between her legs and she smiled at the sight of his flushed, sweaty, and sticky cheeks.

"Hmm, really hard," she purred.

"I'm hard myself." He unsnapped his jeans, tugging the zipper down.

Without hesitating, he shoved his jeans and boxers down his thighs, causing his cock to spring free.

"Oh...my...god," Miranda's eyes widened at the sight of it.

A rolled up sock might have been smaller compared to the long thick cock bobbing between his muscular thighs. His swollen head was an angry purple and already oozing precum, but it was the width of it that had her attention.

Nick had been slightly above average, and before him in the days of her indiscriminate sucking and fucking, Miranda had come across-and on-some big dicks. But the one she was now confronted with leant some credence to the term one eyed monster. Because a monster cock was exactly what it was.

And it was about to be inside her.

Tristan pushed her legs open, and stepped between them, his cock looming over her mound and lower part of her belly.

"What do you think?" he teased her by slapping his head hard on her stomach. "Real and spectacular?"

"I'd say you were full of yourself, but I think I'm about to be pretty damn full," she propped herself back up on her elbows, watching as he gripped his cock eased it down over her clit.

"Bad line," he admonished her, then slapped her clit with the head and her hips jerked and a jolt of pleasure went through her, Jesus, he was hard! "But can't say it's not true."

He pushed his wide bulbous head through her lips, then pressed it to her pussy which was still open from having three of his fingers inside it.

"Baby, with a dick like that you can be as cocky as you want to be," she ran her tongue over her lips. "I can't wait to taste it."

"Sorry, I'm a lot closer to these lips," he pushed his tip into her and she grunted as her lips were forced to spread around him.

"Even better I'll be able to taste my cunt at the same time." She replied, loving the look of lust on his face her words inspired.

"I think I remember you saying you didn't want this to be easy," Tristan thrust his hips, plowing his lengthy cock deep inside her.

"Fuck!" Miranda shouted, then clapped her hand over her mouth.

Tristan eased back, then thrust into her again and her eyes felt as if they were going to pop out of her head as his immense cock exploded her long neglected cunt wide open.

He grabbed her legs behind her knees and lifted them, pushing them back so her knees were over her breasts and proceeded to fuck her fast and hard, causing her to yelp into her hand.

He went even harder, and Miranda went down flat on her back both hands now over her mouth as she cried out into them at the end of each thrust. Her eyes rolled as he took her, his big hard cock driving into her like a fleshy battering ram.

Between his size and the force behind his thrusts, it was uncomfortable. Going from no sex to this cock being forced into her tight cunt was the difference between movies and reality.

As she lay like a limp ragdoll on the desk with Tristan having his way with her, he wondered if he were tearing into her because she was older and had made comments she wasn't a little girl.

She doubted there was a girl his age who could easily take this pounding from a cock this big with no issue. He had to go easy with them, at least at first. Miranda wasn't getting that courtesy and Tristan was taken full advantage of not having to hold back.

Tristan shifted his grip to her ankles, and lifting her legs, placed her feet on his shoulders. He leaned forward so the length of her legs pressed into his chest and stomach and wrapped his arms around her thighs.

He continued his hardcore fucking of her, his cock pummeling her tight still quivering cunt. Miranda released her mouth, slapping her hands down on the desk and gripping the edges of it, squeezing until her knuckles turned white as she endured what at this point seemed more an assault than a fucking.

But at the same time, she was loving every second of it.

Being taken by a boy half her age this good looking. By a cock nothing short of magnificent, a cock that could shame many of the porn stars out there. The pleasure of being pounded by hard young flesh.

Even going back to her college days, she had never been this completely full. Her cunt stretched to the limit and subjected to a relentless assault from someone not just half her age, but strong and eager to give her what she needed.

The urgency with which he fucked her had Miranda convinced he hadn't been just talking, he had wanted her before. She could feel it in the power of his thrusts, the look of lust in his eyes as he took her.

Even the way he'd gone down on her, showing off, striving to please her and looking damn proud of himself after he'd made her come. Miranda's thoughts, coupled with slowly becoming accustomed to his size and power, had her pain decreasing and her pleasure on the rise.

She was getting even wetter around him, and she lifted her head to watch his long glistening shaft plunder her. Her clit, swollen and visible beneath its hood, throbbed with renewed need.

The sight of him splitting her pink flesh, her long legs in the air, her feet encased in her porn star shoes over his head. The muscles flexing in his chest and his arms as they held her thighs.

Miranda's sharp yips she had forced to try to hold back were becoming whimpers and soft moans of pleasure as with each stroke she seemed to be getting more used to him.

"Fuck me," she gasped. "Just keep fucking, take your slutty professor, show her how bad you want that A!"

Her words spurred him to hammer into her harder and she groaned as the growing force in his thrusts set her back in getting used to him. Her cunt already ached, but goddamn it was a good pain, and she wasn't going to tell him to slow down of go easy.

She wanted this, no, needed it so badly she was breaking her job's and her own code of ethics, and on that note risking her career for this. There was no way she was going to back down and get anything less than having the havoc wreaked on her cunt that Tristan was capable of.

"That's it!" she hissed. "Work for that grade! Make me feel how bad you need it"!

"Your class, your rules," Tristan breathed, then dropped his hand from her thigh, his fingers finding her once again ready clit.

"Fuck yeah!" Miranda called out as he rubbed her clit side to side.

His tough was as rough as his fucking, working her clit side to side, while pressing hard into it. He released her other leg, and leaning over, grabbed her right breast. He squeezed it hard enough to make her release a sharp breath, but her other response was to grip her left nipples and twist it between her fingers.

Tristan leaning over had pushed her legs back further and she was now starting up at her red toes protruding from her shoes as he bent her back with his weight against her legs.

His cock was now driving even deeper into her prone pussy and she yelped repeatedly as he hammered into her hard enough to make his heavy balls slap against her ass.

"Yes, yes, yes!" she yipped as despite having come only a few minutes ago she could feel her body already gathering for another release.

Tristan worked her clit in a manner that bordered on violent, his thick fingers pushing into her while shaking side to side, his fingers slapping the slips of her pussy. She was going to feel every second of this tomorrow but knew she wouldn't regret one ache or pain from it.

"Keep going!" she urged. "Make your teacher come on that big cock! Right here on my desk! Making me squeal like one of those little coeds you fuck."

"No," he whispered, his eyes fixed between her legs. "Can't fuck them like this, goddamn little princesses, but you can take it, you're a real woman!"

"Yeah I am, and that's a real fucking cock that I'm going to drain as many times as I can suck you hard!"

"W...wow," Tristan momentarily lost his air of confidence and she pressed on.

"You think you're getting an A to fuck me once? Baby, I am going to fuck you until your balls hurt and you don't have a drop to give me! I'm going to...Fuck!"

Tristan had found another gear, going so hard his thighs were striking the edge of the desk and she could only imagine the size of the bruises he'd have there tomorrow. Her desk, Not that old and made of solid Cherrywood was now rocking under the force of his fucking.

His fingers were working as if they were trying to rub her clit from her body, but it had her cunt already twitching around his pounding cock.

"Fuck me, fuck me!" she moaned while twisting her nipples savagely. "Take me, use me, make me yours! Ruin me for men my age, make me need young hard... yessss!"

She went over the edge, her hips bucking as much as the good in her position and her feet kicking above them as her cunt convulsed around him. She gripped his forearm with her free hand her nails digging red crescents into his hard flesh as he squeezed her tit hard enough she knew she'd have bruises the shape of his fingertips for days afterward.

Her orgasm crashed through her with a force that surpassed the first one. Wave after wave of pleasure coursed through her making her squirm on the desk as she lost the battle and released loud squeals amid her high pitched yips and whimpers.

Above her, Tristan was sweating, his perfect hair now hanging in his flushed face. He was breathing hard and had a look of concentration on his face that told her he was trying to hold back.

His thrusts were getting shorter and more desperate as her cunt repeatedly milked his cock in the throes of her climax.

"Give it to me!" she managed in between her heavy breathing and moans. "Come for me, baby!"

Tristan managed a few more hard thrusts, each ending with an adorable little high pitched sound that told her he was struggling for every thrust and every second in his teacher's hot cunt.

Before he pulled his cock out, he gripped it close to his body, squeezing off his impending explosion. He grunted in discomfort, a tribute to how close he'd been to cumming inside her and whipped his cock out.

He leaned over her and released it, sending a long jet of cum over her that landed on her chest just beneath her throat. He pumped his cock, and the next thick spurts landed on each of her breasts, leaving a white stripe across her nipples and upper part of her breasts.

He continued to stroke, and Miranda, her pussy still quivering as the last of her orgasm trickled through her loved how his large fist looked gliding along his wert shaft. The fact it was wet from her sloppy cunt was an added bonus.

That and the thought of her hand, and mouth, working it in place of his hand. Tristan's load was as impressive as his cock, leaving several puddles of cum on her heaving stomach from below her tits to just over her public mound.

"Goddamn," he eased back, and Miranda let her legs slide from his shoulders to dangle off the desk. "I...sorry I came kind of fast."

"Honey, that wasn't fast. I just got divorced from a minute man, you did just fine."

"Not really," he said in between trying to catch his breath, and admiring the mess he'd left on her from her neck to the cleft between her thighs. "But It's been awhile and I've wanted you so bad, so it was hard to hold back."

He gave her a rueful grin.

"Sorry if I went to rough, you said it, I can't do that with girls my age."

"I told you I didn't want to be an easy A," she told him, then gave him a sly smile. "But you were a little quick."

"Yeah," he nodded, but looked put off she said it.

"I'm thinking that was good enough for a B, but you need an A, right?"

"I," his look changed when she saw the smile on her face and realized where she was going with it. "I agree, I think I owe you a better effort than that."

"Sit in my chair," she sat up, and a shiver went through her when his cum slid down her breasts and chest. "I think its time your teacher did her job and inspired you to do better."

"Yes, Professor Willow,"

He shuffled towards her chair and she rolled her eyes.

"Get your pants and shoes off, this isn't porn, honey, I want you naked."

Tristan flashed a big smile, one that belied the rough fucking he'd just dealt her, and when he sat in the chair, quickly pulled his socks and shoes off before removing his jeans.

Miranda slid off the desk, wincing as her back and legs felt as if she'd just gotten out of a Yoga class. His cum flowed down her body and picking up her blouse wiped herself off.

"Don't you have to wear that out?"

"I'll button the blazer over it. This way I can drive him with your cum sticking to me."

"Miranda you're a goddamn wet dream come true."

"Yeah, not bad for an old lady?" She lifted her hair up over her head and did a slow turn for him, showing herself off and enjoying the way he looked at her. A kid this good looking staring at her with a look of not just lust, but awe, as if he couldn't believe he was with her.

"Not bad for any lady."

"Good answer," Miranda stepped between him and the desk and stared down at his cock which even semi hard was damn impressive. "I think you earned a gold star, Mr. Brit."

"Cool," his eyes darted between her tits and the pink cleft between her thighs.

"But thing is? I don't have any gold stars?"

She pushed his leg open with hers, then slowly sank to her knees.

"Guess I'll have to suck your cock instead. That okay?"

"I think that would be...Oh my god!"

He gasped when Miranda grabbed his cock, opened wide and took him into her mouth.

"Hmm!" she moaned, then slid him from between her lips. "Bad boy, you taste like your teacher!"

She took him back into her mouth and bobbed her head, sucking him in a slow steady rhythm.

"Shit," he whispered, as he brushed her long hair from her face to have an unobstructed view of her sucking his dick.

His already rapidly swelling dick. Miranda closed her eyes and moaned softly as he grew in her mouth. In less than a minute he was fully hard and her mouth was as stuffed as her cunt had been.

Miranda had been taking him halfway down, but now that he was at full length it was less than that. She opened wider and opening her eyes so she could stare into his she lowered her mouth, taking him deeper.

She had him two thirds of the way when she had to stop. She held him there, her tongue sliding over his shaft, reveling in the taste of her juices from his young flesh. Miranda took a breath, and angling her head, relaxed her throat and took his full length down her throat.

"Jesus!" Tristan gasped. "N... no girl's ever been able to...oh, fuck!"

He moaned when she slipped her tongue out and licked his balls. Keeping her lips wrapped tightly around the back of his shaft, she shook her head vigorously, working his sensitive head around her hot mouth.