Father Daughter Swap Club Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmmm. Oh my god. Oh my god. I need you. I need you so bad," Sarah panted.

Jack began to take hold of her thong until Sarah had a wicked idea. She pushed his hands away and Jack stared with a curious expression.

"I think you should get undressed first..." said Sarah in a low, sultry voice.

Jack quickly unbuttoned his shirt and Sarah licked her lips as his ripped torso was exposed. His hard pecks seem to bulge as he undid the shirt and his washboard stomach led down to an alluring 'V' disappearing into his trousers. He threw his shirt into the corner and his powerful arms pulled down his trousers and boxers together. Sarah stared intently eagerly awaiting the sight of his cock. She saw the beginning of his thick shaft surrounded by short trimmed pubic hair. As more of the length became visible, his cock was released and spray up theatrically, slapping against his hard stomach. Sarah stared in awe as his hard 8 inch cock throbbed and seemed to pulse with each heartbeat. It was an angry looking cock, the tip purple and engorged, shining with a coating of precum. This cock desperately wanted to be inside Sarah and she was just as desperate. Jack started to walk towards Sarah, his large cock swinging with each step.

"U-huh, be patient..." Sarah teased, eager to complete her little plan.

She turned away from Jack and walked towards the bed, swinging her hips seductively with each step. She climbed onto the bed on her hands and knees, and just like in her fantasy, looked over her shoulder and said "come and get it" punctuated by a lick of her lips.

Jack growled as Sarah seemingly presented herself to him. He could see the outline of her puffy pussy lips through her now soaked thong. As much as he wanted to just push her flat on the bed and fuck her senseless, he forced himself to control his animal instincts. This was Sarah's first party, and perhaps her first time with an older man. He wanted to take his time and make this the best experience for her possible. He walked slowly up behind her and slid her thong down her toned thighs. He leant close and the aroma of her arousal breath-taking. He licked between her lips from top to bottom, and back again coating his tongue in her delicious juices. Sarah shuddered slightly at the blissful contact. Jack took off her heels and quickly kissed the soles of her feet making her giggle.

"Ok baby, why don't you lie back in bed and I can lick you properly."

Sarah removed her thong and climbed up the bed and lay back, her head resting on a fluffy pillow. Jack started at the foot of the bed and started crawling up towards her like a cat stalking its prey. Starting at her feet he delivered little kisses all the way up her long legs until he was almost kissing her pussy lips and then he stopped. Sarah groaned in frustration, desperate to feel his tongue against her pussy once more. Jack blew gently on her wet mound, the change of temperature on her sensitive pussy making her gasp and buck her hips. Her kept blowing to ensure her pussy was nice and cool. Then he slowly ran his warm tongue over her lips making her moan. He slowly licked her outer lips, encouraging her pussy to secrete more delicious juice. He was rewarded almost instantly and dipped his tongue into the entrance of her hole. For a couple of minutes, he gently fucked her hole with the tip of his tongue, slowly building the excitement for Sarah. He nudged her clit with his nose and she yelped. Now he knew it was time to make her cum.

Sarah looked down at Jack with dusky eyes, her chest already heaving from the attention. He had slowly raised her excitement to fever pitch now, all it would take was a final push to send her over the edge. Jack gently manipulated her clitoral hood with his lips which made Sarah buck her hips slightly. After massaging her nub with his lips, he finally decided to let her cum. Sarah gasped as he pinched her clit between his lips, it almost hurt but felt so good at the same time. She then let out a loud moan as his tongue made contact with the tip of her clit. He licked her clit in circles driving her wild; when he felt her hands grasp his hair he knew she was close. He started flicking her clit up and down quickly with his tongue, her constant moaning now developing into one long scream. Sarah closed her eyes and held onto Jack's hair for dear life, her pussy felt like it was on fire. Hotter and hotter the fire burned until her eyes rolled back into her head and her ears began to ring. The fire spread to her whole body and she could feel herself convulsing, her hips pumping on their own accord. Sarah's mind was like a passenger in her own body as every muscle tightened with exquisite pleasure.

She felt a sudden rush of endorphins as her orgasm finished and started to laugh uncontrollably. She opened her eyes to see her white knuckles still gripping Jack's hair- she hoped she hadn't hurt him. Sarah had just had the best orgasm in her whole life, and the first one ever caused by someone else. She had never been licked before; all her previous boyfriends were selfish assholes who just cared about their own pleasure. All of Sarah's orgasms up to this day had been the result of her fingers or the shower head. If Jack could make her cum that hard with just his mouth then she was looking forward to what he could do with the rest of his body.

"Was that good baby?" Jack asked with genuine warmth and concern in his voice.

"Oh my god yes, holy shit I've never cum so hard in my life"

"Well that's just an appetizer baby, a taster of what's to come." Jack quickly checked his watch. "We've only been going 20 minutes, there's still the whole night ahead of us."

Jack climbed up the bed and lay next to Sarah. He kissed her tenderly, not a hungry sexual kiss this time, but the sweet kiss of a lover. He rested his hand on Sarah's stomach and slowly moved it up to stroke her breasts. He lightly grazed her nipple and her body jumped. He smiled and gave it a quick, rough twist which caused Sarah to convulse and have a small miniature orgasm.

"Mmm wow your body is really on fire. Well why don't we lay here for a few minutes and let you calm down a bit. Your whole body is far too sensitive for us to go any further for now."

"No please, I want to go on, it's not that sensitive," Sarah pleaded.

"Oh really?" Jack licked his finger and ever so slightly tapped the very tip of her clit. Sarah's hips jumped into the air like they'd been electrocuted and her whole pelvis shuddered.

"Uhhhh" Sarah moaned. "Ok, ok, rest for a few minutes."

"No need to rush baby, we have all night. It will be more fun if we take our time."

Sarah and Jack embraced each other and kissed for next 10 minutes, Jack running his fingers through Sarah's long blonde hair. Sarah started to feel her heart rate return to normal, Jack's embrace helping to calm her. Sarah sneakily removed her hand from Jack's cheek and slid it down between her legs. She ran her fingers through her soaked lips and teased her clit, she was delighted when that action didn't result in her having uncontrollable spasms. She broke the kiss and smiled naughtily at Jack before climbing on top of him.

She reached over to the bedside table and tore open a condom. She placed it on the tip of his throbbing cock, and attempted to roll it down. She managed to cover the head and then failed miserably. Jack smiled at her inexperience and quickly rolled the condom the rest of the way down. Sarah looked into Jack's eyes as she wrapped her hand around his thick cock. She bit her lip when she discovered her fingers weren't able to touch her thumb. Sarah raised herself up and positioned his cock at the entrance to her pussy. She wanted to take it slow, she had never fucked a cock this big before. She thought to herself 'of course I haven't, this is a man's cock. A big thick man's cock. I've only ever been fucked by boys, now it's time to feel a real man.'

She was a little scared at first that he wouldn't fit, but thanks to her drenched pussy she was surprised at how easily the bulbous head slid inside her. She placed her hands on his big chest and slowly impaled herself on his cock. She moaned deeply as inch by inch his cock filled her, before finally she felt his balls resting against her ass. She looked down in disbelief to see his entire cock swallowed by her pink pussy. She sat there for a few seconds allowing her pussy to adjust to his size. His cock filled her completely- touching places inside her she never knew existed. She could feel her walls stretched around his shaft and the curious feeling of the very tip nestled against her cervix.

She slowly started to raise herself up now, looking down in awe as his long cock appeared from her pussy- it seemed to go on and on and she still didn't know quite how so much cock managed to fit inside her tiny body. Eventually just the tip remained in her pussy and the whole shaft glistened with her juices. She lowered herself down again, a little faster than the first time. Then a third time, and forth time, ever faster. Before she knew it, she had built up a rhythm and was bouncing on Jack's cock. The feeling of it continuously being forced into her tight pussy was incredible and Sarah felt the familiar twinges inside her of a distant orgasm approaching.

Jack decided to let Sarah stay in control for now. He was sure she wasn't used to a cock his size from the way she handled it and wanted her to explore at her own pace. He was more than content for the time being just to lay back and let Sarah do the fucking. He was fixated on her perfect breasts, and the fact that even when she was bouncing vigorously, they remained completely static. He made a mental note for later to see how hard he would have to fuck her to make them jiggle. He longed to suck on them but due to their height difference it wasn't a possibility.

"Sarah why don't you lean back and support yourself on my legs, that way I can have access to those amazing boobs of yours."

Sarah was a little startled, she was concentrating so hard on riding him that she'd almost forgotten about him. She did as she was told and placed her arms on his legs, propping up her torso. Jack began to raise his hips to pump into her and grabbed hungrily at her breasts. Sarah threw her head back and moaned, her long blonde hair cascading down her back. She arched her back presenting her breasts for Jack's fondling pleasure. He now from earlier how sensitive her nipples were and clamped them between the knuckles of his index and middle fingers. Sarah gasped at the sharp pain but also felt her pussy clamp on his cock momentarily as she grew even wetter. The longer he held them, the less painful it became until it felt like her nipples had a direct connection to her pussy.

Jack gently pulled on her nipples, causing her pert breasts to stretch a little. Sarah was moaning regularly now and Jack could feel her pussy become ever wetter as his cock was starting to slide inside much easier than before. By now Sarah had completely forgotten about riding Jack and he was now the one doing all the fucking, eagerly pumping his cock up into her greedy pussy. Jack always prided himself in being a long stayer, but the urge to cum was building inside him. As his sack tightened slightly, he wrapped his arms around Sarah's back and pulled her against him. In this position he held her tight and bent his knees before pistoning his cock into her tight young hole. He fucked her hard, but not too hard, carefully listening to each gasp she made in search of any potential pain. He gradually increased the speed until he was pounding her. He felt her breath on his ear as each thrust into her petite body caused her lungs to empty.

Sarah accepted now that Jack was in control as he hammered her. She was at the total mercy of this older man, this experienced man, this man who was old enough to be her father, this man who was fucking her teen pussy better than she had though possible. She was at his total mercy and she loved it. The sound of slapping thighs filled the room as Sarah was pounded continually. She wondered if Jack would ever slow down but he never did. She figured a man as fit and ripped as Jack probably had the stamina to fuck like that for hours; she licked her lips at the thought. Sarah's orgasm was so close now and she wanted to help Jack cum at the same time. She controlled her breathing and groaning just enough to whisper in his ear.

"Mmm fuck me Jack, mmm, fuck my little wet pussy. Mmm I've never been fucked like this before, you're my first real man. Mmm you fuck me so good, turn me on so much. God your big cock feels so amazing stretching me. Mmm please I want you to cum for me. Mmm I'm gonna cum any second."

Jack gritted his teeth; he couldn't control himself any longer. He grabbed Sarah's ass and growled as he jack-hammered her dripping pussy. His cock was a blur as filled her pussy over and over. Sarah fell limp as she screamed. The walls of her pussy clenched onto cock trying to milk it. As her pussy tightened around him it made his cock feel even thicker. She closed her eyes tight and started to cum. She helplessly gripped onto Jack as he continued to fuck her. Her orgasm started to subside until Jack started to cum. He instinctively buried his cock as deep inside her as possible, withdrawing and slamming back in, several slow but brutal pumps as he filled the condom. This extra penetration was enough to force Sarah into another orgasm straight after the first. This time instead of being a rag-doll, she placed her hands on Jack's shoulders and arched her back, cumming even harder than before. Jack blissfully stared at Sarah's fit young body contract, he could see the tort muscles in her stomach and pelvis clenching and releasing and stared at her ribs pressing against the skin as she arched her back. He knew then he'd never seen, let alone fucked, a girl as sexy as Sarah.

Sarah leant forward again and delivered a searing hot kiss to Jack as her body still danced on his now deflating cock. She kept kissing until her body was finally still, and she then rolled off of Jack onto the bed beside him panting.

"Fuck, what happened? I was cumming and then all of a sudden BLAM I was cumming again even harder," panted Sarah.

"It's called a multiple orgasm baby; I take it you've never had one of them before?"

"God no, never."

"Mmm well they quite common if you're with a guy who knows what he's doing. I promise you it won't be your last."

"Mmm I hope not."

Jack discarded his used condom and Sarah decided to take the initiative. She lent over and took his flaccid cock in her hand. She couldn't believe that something so small could grow into the 8 inch monster she had had inside her just minutes ago. She slowly stroked it and gently licked the underside from his balls to the tip, she giggled as he flinched.

"Woah baby, too sensitive for that just now. Why don't you concentrate on my balls for a while instead?"

Sarah crawled down the bed and in between his legs. She gently stroked his shaved balls, they still felt so full and heavy despite thoroughly filling the condom. She slowly massaged them, rolling each ball between her dainty fingers. As Jack groaned, she started giving them little kisses all over the surface of his sack before sucking one of the globes into her warm mouth. This made him groan even more and she rolled her tongue over the surface before releasing it and giving her oral attention to the other. She felt something on her nose and looked up to see Jack's flaccid cock beginning to rise. Once again, she licked up the shaft to the tip, though this time he didn't flinch. She enveloped the whole head into her mouth and ran her tongue over the hole which made Jack's toes curl. She smiled as she tasted the remnants of his salty cum on the tip of her tongue.

She flattened her tongue and slid the first few inches of Jack's semi-erect cock into her mouth. She could feel his cock begin to engorge and grow thicker every second. She started to suck up and down now whilst massaging his balls in her free hand. Before she knew it, his cock had returned to its full size and was now leaking copious amounts of precum which she was eagerly swallowing. She used her free hand to start stroking his shaft while she sucked. She knew from porn that guys liked to be sucked deep, but she was a very amateur cocksucker and didn't want to embarrass herself. Jack looked more than happy with her current work.

Jack looked down at the gorgeous blonde eagerly bobbing on his cock- what she lacked in experience she more than made up for in enthusiasm. Just then Sarah looked up at him with her piercing blue eyes with such a horny look that he had to bite his lip to stop himself from cumming.

"Ok baby, enough of that..." he said with a shaky voice. "I think it's time I was back inside you."

"Mmm I wholeheartedly agree," replied Sarah. She handed him a condom, not wanting to repeat her embarrassing earlier attempt.

Jack was keen to be in control this time now that he knew Sarah was more than able to handle his size. He rolled her flat onto her back and spread her legs. He stared at her gorgeous face and deep blue eyes which were willing him to penetrate her, her blonde hair was spread across the pillow almost like a halo. Jack watched as her smiling lips parted into a euphoric look as he started to push himself into her. As he continued to penetrate her, her brow furrowed and after his full length was inserted, her eyes closed in bliss. Sarah's pussy had loosened slightly after their first session so he was able to pick up speed quite quickly, though it was still the tightest pussy he had ever fucked.

He held her knees wide as he observed her squirming beneath him in pleasure. He remembered his earlier target of trying to make her perky boobs jiggle and started to fuck her faster and harder. Sarah was already moaning loudly with her eyes rolled back into her head. Jack was pounding the best he could in this position but still her boobs remained still. Jack lifted her legs to rest on his shoulders and leant forward. Luckily Sarah's love of sport meant she was extremely flexible and her legs were able to rest against her own shoulders. Sarah instinctively held the backs of her knees to keep her legs in place as Jack used the new position in order to fuck Sarah as hard and deep as possible.

Sarah's whole body shook as Jack nailed her into the mattress, the whole bed straining beneath them. Sarah was unable to process thought anymore, she just lay there and absorbed all the fucking and pleasure that Jack could give. Jack was a little scared he might break Sarah with the extreme pounding his was giving her, but her face was constantly painted with the same horny smile. He dug his knees into the bed, eager to put every ounce of strength and stamina into fucking Sarah. He leant forward a little further to give more momentum to his swinging hips and released the last of his energy. Sarah's eyes shot open in shock as Jack pounded her like a wild beast. She looked into his eyes and saw an animalistic look as he started growling from horniness and also the extreme physical effort he was putting in. Sarah then began to howl as an orgasm started to rip through her.

Jack looked down to see Sarah's face contract in orgasm. He then looked down past her neck to see her perfect breasts beginning to wobble ever so slightly. He felt her pussy grasping against his cock, desperate to milk it but there was no way he was stopping. He filled his lungs and summoned all the strength he had and fucked her literally as hard as he could. Victory at last, her teen breasts were eventually bouncing on her chest as a result of the almost inhuman momentum he was thrusting into her with.

Sarah had completely lost any final grasp of control she had. Her whole being was in total sensory overload. She wasn't even sure if she was still conscious. She heard a far away screaming in the room and also a soreness in her throat. She realised then that she was making the screams and was totally hoarse. Jack stared down at his wailing lover, concerned he had maybe pushed her too far. Then her screaming fell silent. Had she passed out? Then he felt it deep inside her, a shockwave that began in the deepest depths of her pussy and spread through her entire pelvis and then the rest of her body. She tilted her head back and released an almighty scream. Sarah's hips bucked hard and her pussy released a large stream of squirt, spraying everywhere. Jack smiled to himself, now that he knew she was still conscious he was curious to see just what her breaking point would look like, the point where she would be totally exhausted mentally and physically and would be begging him to stop.