Father Daughter Swap Club Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
amyhboo
amyhboo
334 Followers

Jack waited for her hips to settle and started fucking her again, he did make the effort to be gentler than before as he knew she was bound to be sore the next morning. Sarah felt her brain begin to reboot and her senses return to normal. Her orgasm was so large her body became completely numb, save for the sensory explosion in her pussy. She began to regain her sense of touch and realised Jack was definitely still fucking her. Her sense of touch became stronger until it quickly reached the previous plateau of orgasm. Sarah briefly opened her eyes to see Jack's smiling face before they snapped shut again. She couldn't take the feeling anymore, it felt like her skeleton wanted to rip itself from her body. The feelings were too strong for her brain to process. Then the orgasm started.

Jack watched as Sarah went eerily silent again. Her back arched. And continued to arch. Higher and higher like an invisible force was pulling her up from the ceiling. Sarah's lips parted slightly to almost silently whisper "oh fuck". Her arched back fell against the bed and her hips snapped up into the air with such force that Jack feared she might rip his cock off. Her pussy released another gush of liquid, even larger than the first. Her hips settled but again forced themselves in the air for a third and final gush. Everything was too much for Jack, the visual stimulation of such an incredible and beautiful orgasm was enough to make Jack cum, let alone the vice-like grip Sarah's pussy had on his cock. It was Jack's turn to moan now as he emptied his balls. He leant forward to kiss Sarah as he did muttering how amazing she was, but he figured his compliments fell upon deaf ears.

After 2 minutes of laying in a comatose state Sarah awoke moaning, her mind acting with some sort of delay.

"Shh relax baby, it's over," Jack whispered to her stroking her forehead.

Sarah opened her eyes, still seeing stars. Her whole body felt like it was glowing, every nerve tingling from her head to her toes and a certain warmth emanating from deep inside her pussy.

"Oh my god, I've never felt that good before," Sarah whispered groggily.

"Mmm yeah you were a sight to behold," replied Jack looking over at Sarah's exhausted body, her nipples still hard as bullets. As he looked at her he noticed the bedsheets below her. As he looked closer he realised that Sarah was literally laying in a puddle of her own squirt.

"Mmm you're such a messy girl," Jack said but received no reply. Sarah had fallen asleep and he couldn't blame her. He decided to be the gentleman and move her slumbering body onto the dry side of the bed to allow her to sleep in comfort. He still couldn't believe how such a small girl could produce that high a volume of squirt.

Sarah awoke the next morning to Jack's deep voice asking her to wake up. She slowly opened her eyes and gradually remember all what had happened the night before. These memories quickly led to her nipples hardening and her pussy become wet. Then she felt it inside her. A dull aching from her pussy, a testament to the pounding she had got the night before. Despite the pain, Sarah still felt unbelievable horny. She rolled over and straddled Jack.

"How about some morning fun big boy?" she said seductively and kissed him.

Jack's hands instinctively grabbed her ass. "Oh baby I want to say yes, but it's almost 9 o'clock. We have to go soon. I wanted to wake you earlier for some fun but you looked so peaceful and I figured you could do with the sleep after last night."

"God last night was so amazing, I've never felt anything like it. You were just incredible, I never realised sex could feel that good."

"Thank you baby, you were incredible too. I hope that was the first of many nights we will share together."

"Mmm I hope so."

"Ok, time to get up and get dressed."

Sarah lay on the bed watching Jack get up and get dressed. She took this last chance to appreciate his manly muscular body and that wonderful cock which was already semi hard. She quickly jumped out of bed, only for her legs to buckle and she fell to the floor. She hadn't realised that Jack's pounding would have such a large effect on her, even after a night's sleep. She uneasily got to her feet and slid on her thong, only now noticing that her whole pussy was glowing bright pink. She put on her bra and felt her sore pussy muscles clench a little as her still sensitive nipples grazed against the lace fabric. After putting on her dress she decided against the heels since she could barely walk as it was.

Jack and Sarah shared one last toe-curling kiss as they exited the room. As Sarah stepped into the hallway she felt strange, almost like last night was a dream. In the bedroom she experienced ecstasy she never thought possible. Now she had left the room she felt life had just returned to normal. She was just Sarah again, an average 18-year-old girl. Certainly not the tigress who now had a penchant for older, experienced men and had spent last night getting fucked senseless and gushing all over the bed. As she limped down the hallway she saw a door open and her dad walk out, she was about to say hello when she saw Amy grab him by the collar and give him a passionate kiss. She was surprised at how that made her feel. Old Sarah would have been grossed out, but she now felt happy for her dad. She decided to leave them to it and wait by the front door. She slowly began to descend the stairs, very much aware that if she moved any faster she was likely to fall flat on her face. As she waited by the door Darren approached her.

"Did you have a good night Sarah?"

"Yes I did thank you," replied Sarah suddenly feeling slightly shy for some reason.

"Hehe yes, I could tell by the way you were limping downstairs. The sign of a happy girl."

"Umm yeah hehe," Sarah blushed.

"Well thank you for coming Sarah and I'm glad you enjoyed yourself. Hopefully we can have another party soon."

Darren left to speak to her father who had just come downstairs himself. After exchanging pleasantries they shook hands and he walked up to Sarah.

"Um good night honey?" Richard asked, unsure of what the common protocol for a father asking his own daughter if she had had a good fucking.

"Yes thank you dad. Did you?"

"Yes, it was amazing," Richard replied awkwardly, still unsure to what his daughter really thought about him fucking a girl her age. "Shall we go?" He asked as he opened the door.

Sarah stared at the gravel driveway. There was no way she could walk over those sharp stones in her bare feet. And there was absolutely no way she would be able to walk in her heels.

"Umm dad, I'm not walking so good this morning. Could you carry me?"

"O-of course Sarah," Richard stuttered trying to force his brain not to consider the obvious answer of the question: 'why can't my daughter walk properly?'.

Richard lifted her in his arms and carried her to the car. Sarah wrapped her arm round his shoulder hugging him slightly. She loved her dad so much and was so grateful that he introduced her to this club.

*

I know what you're asking- what did Richard do at the party? What did the other daughters look like? Worry not, chapter 3 will cover Richard's experience of the same night, and will begin at the car journey to Darren's house.

amyhboo
amyhboo
334 Followers