All Comments on 'Foolishness & Humiliation Ch. 08'

by Sabineteas

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Poor kid

Great addition. I can hardly wait for more. It sounds like Sabine is in for more "fun".

feelingbravefeelingbraveabout 20 years ago
I'm Torn

While I like the story as a whole at some point Sabine has to stop crying and admit she enjoys the escalating humiliation or stop the blackmail and tell her parents. That can't be anymore humiliating than what she is being put through. An entertaining fantasy but to me it feels like it needs a conclusion soon.

prophet007prophet007about 20 years ago
Great stuff!

This is such a great series ? extremely erotic with two great lead characters, interesting and original situations and always very creatively plotted. I think what?s best about it is that even though Sabine is a wonderful, nice and very endearing character, we love seeing her put through all these humiliations all the more simply because of that. And of course, everyone loves a good, hard, dominating bitch, of which Marianne is the very best kind.

It?s also obvious, especially as the chapters progress, how very much in love the pair of them are. They adore and need each other and that makes the way their relationship works all the more powerful.

Really very good indeed, and I look forward to reading further chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Decision time

Ok, this has been an enjoyable series so far, but the time's quickly coming for Sabine to say enough is enough. For Marianne, this is all fun and giggles, a chance to dominate a young, impressionable girl. For Sabine, I'm thinking that she's very near the breaking point for her sanity.

Even the humiliation of telling her parents of her recent activities would be easier than going alone with Marianne's controling ways.

FabdisasturFabdisasturabout 20 years ago
Suck it up, and get used to it!!!

Sabine either needs to get used to it and quit the sobbing/crying/sniffling, because it's starting to get old. She needs to come to terms with the fact that she likes what's happening to her.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
I love the series

This has been the best series on literotica by far!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous