All Comments on 'Foolishness & Humiliation Ch. 09'

by Sabineteas

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
a real jrkoffa real jrkoffalmost 20 years ago
The fiery heat of humiliation

I have been following this story in each installment, mainly because of my own love for humiliation. I have a special fondness for D/s and humiliation when it concerns one woman over another.

This is the one I have been waiting for. The little details are delicious. The dildo that little Sabine is forced to hold in her rear end. The sheer black stockings she is made to wear... the way she finds her true place and her true Mistress. I hope we hear more stories from Sabineteas that match this one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Great series

This has been a great series. I've loved every story and look forward to some updates in the future.

feelingbravefeelingbravealmost 20 years ago
A Worthy Conclusion

This was well worth the wait. As one who commented last time that it needed to come to a conclusion, I'm not at all disappointed. You've done a great job with this whole series. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Amazing Series

Sad to see it go, but looking forward to your next humilliation series :)

That was great. What took so much time, btw?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
One of the best!!

One of the best stories I have ever read!!! Thank You!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
A series second to none

You have a great talent for writing humiliation stories. Your facility with words and attention to detail leads me to believe that some of your stories must be autobiographical. I can see it all happening in my imagination. Please keep writing about this girl; she is most story-worthy!

KneeLingKneeLingover 19 years ago
Teasing, arousing, intimate

Chapters 1-9: Fantastically teasing, enormously arousing and told with such intimacy that at the end I didn’t know if I played with my own hard cock or Sabine’s erect clitoris

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Superb entries

Well written, but can be improved with more excitment and touches during the play.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Pure Genius

I have read Shakespeare, Goethe, and all the others. You are without a doubt better. I wish you could recieve the Nobel prize for literature, and peace for no one can make war if they read this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
GREAT STORY

foolishness &Humiliation, 9 part series was an awsome story.

each chapter although the same gave us somthing different.

I started it and did not stop till i read it all. and now looking for more stories from this writer. please write more like these.

aznakedaznakedover 12 years ago
Good

This one finished and was very good. It seems to me that "Caught By My Boss" was left hanging a bit. Do you plan to add more to that one. It has been awhile. I like your style and wonder if you fantasize about having any of this done to you or if you have had some experience along these lines.

aznaked@yahoo.com.

MartinimanMartinimanover 12 years ago
????????????????????

Very erotic take & I loved the ending. Also great to see a conclusion.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
great story

Great story I definitely would like to read more of this story !

pamarshallpamarshallover 7 years ago
Best humiliation story ever

Best story i have read on here,great writer.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
What a fantastic series!

I am an older guy fan, and I love the way you write about female submission and humiliation. Can't wait for more stories from you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I like happy ends like this one.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous