All Comments on 'Goodbye, Earl Ch. 03'

by Tara Cox

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
This story series

Really like this story and the others that go with it but kind of difficult to keep track of all the different ones that connect!! Just wish that your member page had them grouped together somehow. But they all keep one wondering what's going to happen next!!

Tara CoxTara Coxalmost 4 years agoAuthor

I don't get to say this often, but...

Thank you, Anon!

I have updated my profile to include my series.

msrufflesmsrufflesalmost 4 years ago
love this series

these are great, thank you! love the concurrent storylines. i noticed small town secrets was removed. i hope this one comes back, jack is my favourite character.

Tara CoxTara Coxalmost 4 years agoAuthor

MsRuffles,

Yes, Jack will be back. But I'm afraid to say not until things settled down a bit. His is part of the next series called Reconciliation. I took it down because there are TOO many changes to it. Would just confuse people.

Thanks,

Tara

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyalmost 4 years ago

Amazing that you've got 3 or 4 stories all running at the same time!

5

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTara Cox@Tara Cox
UPDATE: If you are wondering what happened to me, I have not died. I left Lit. Please do NOT comment or complain about unfinished stories. Completed versions of many are available on my website to read for FREE. If you follow the links: http://taracoxwriter.com Twitter: @...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES