All Comments on 'Goth Girl'

by Frankenstein1962

Sort by:
  • 34 Comments
chytownchytownover 2 years ago

*****Very entertaining good sex read. I love the open ending making way for a possible part 02? Thanks for sharing.

MajorRewriteMajorRewriteover 2 years ago

Hot humping fun! Every old dude’s dream.

oldermale72oldermale72over 2 years ago

Very nice,is it a one off or will we see more of this odd couple?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

"her body tensed up into a ridged state." Uh, weird. Unless you meant rigid. :-)

haltwhogoestherehaltwhogoesthereover 2 years ago

Good story. Could have used some help in spots with the typos, buy I enjoyed it.

Niceguy2000Niceguy2000over 2 years ago

Too bad he's had a vasectomy, she sounds mature and like she would be a great mother. :) :)

(Not)!

sparktjsparktjover 2 years ago

Brilliant, loved it. Would like it even more if you wrote more about them. They both sound dirty as fuck in their own ways. This story definitely has legs, please continue.

Blueman5410Blueman5410over 2 years ago

Really a very entertaining story. The " back and forth" was pretty funny and punched up the dialog. I enjoyed the ending...and since I'm from Cleveland, I want to see how she adjusts! Lol!

Lee2012Lee2012over 2 years ago

Love the dry whit. Just the right banter tween old and whippersnapper.

corrytonmancorrytonmanover 2 years ago
Good story

I would love to read more about these two as they are quite enjoyable.

Crusader235Crusader235over 2 years ago

Loved it! Nothing like a Goth Damsel in distress to bring life back to a divorced middle aged Dad. Hope there's part two, maybe a Indians vs Braves baseball game. Then of course the trip to Mexico. I bet she matures under Bob's wing, and He gets his best sex ever. Five stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Would love to see a Georgia via NYC goth deal with Ohio. 5 stars today; Chapter 02 please.

4certain4certainover 2 years ago

I'm ready for part two, three, and more. Should you need a proofreader just ask and I will help eliminate the distractions from the further adventures of Goth Girl. This is definitely a story with two of my favorite characters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Best story I've read in weeks and weeks. Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great characters and pace.

Applying lots of sunscreen in Mexico will be required for that pale, pale skin.

Hoping for future installments.

Imperator_9Imperator_9over 2 years ago

Really enjoyed this. Great writing. Great characters.

dasnenosdasnenosover 2 years ago

Well Heck! I was so anxious to read part two! More of Goth Girl please.

LV4206LV4206over 2 years ago

I like be your work. Simple as. O to be as eloquent. Thank you, again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Superb storytelling! On level 7 out of 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I loved this little story

StrappySandalsStrappySandalsabout 2 years ago

Frankenstien, your ability to write about interesting fantasies being lived by tru!y likable, interesting, and human characters is outstanding!! I'm going to hit your library all weekend!!! Thank you!!

PevertedUKPevertedUKabout 2 years ago

Lovely story.....really enjoyed it and believed every word

Hiker66BikerHiker66Bikeralmost 2 years ago

Creative plot, well written and erotic without the sex scene swamping the story. It deserves 5 stars, but it didn’t quite inflame my libido enough to require an ice cold shower. Thanks for sharing.

JuanTwoNoJuanTwoNoover 1 year ago

Doesn't make me think I want a Goth girl, but he didn't think he did either. 5.

TechumsahTechumsahover 1 year ago

Just wish it was longer.

Enigma_13Enigma_13over 1 year ago

Would love a follow up on this one. Good stuff. I go for stories more than sex, but i feel like you left a ton to work with. Thank you.

KyoSpiceKyoSpiceover 1 year ago

That was a fun one!

oldtwitoldtwitabout 1 year ago

Put a big smile on my face reading this, nice set up, good descriptions of characters and sex

vk1970vk1970about 1 year ago

This passes the "wanting to know the before and after" test, dude, which is rare, and you need to expand these characters, their back story, and this relationship.

tentaclesforalltentaclesforallabout 1 year ago

Hot, steamy and to the point... Moreover, I really like that way you write dialog...

So, I'm just going to go with everyone else here asking for seconds!

UncertainTUncertainT9 months ago

Great writing but ended to early so I only gave it a 5*.

SatyrDickSatyrDick4 months ago

[02.01.24]

Fun Stuph!

11/10!!!!!

dirtysondirtyson4 months ago

why the Vasectomy , He should be able to breed this tiny bitch!

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbiman4 months ago

short and sweet, good story. sort of hope for an accidental meeting with his Ex and kids and another with her parents.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFrankenstein1962@Frankenstein1962
Just submitted the last of my romance stories I have been clinging to. The next few won't be in that category. I have one "Erotic Couplings", cued up, but everything else is still an earworm. Hopefully I can find the words to collaborate with my thoughts. Cheers in 2024. Rema...