Goth Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amy put het hand on the side of my face and moved in for a kiss. Her soft, thin lips barely touched mine. My hand slid effortlessly up her backside. It had started on her hip, over the crook in her back, up under her arm, and came to a stop on the back part of her shoulder.

Standing in the bottom of the tub, she exposed both of her breasts to me.

Although flesh piercings were new to me, I was smart enough that I knew to be gentle. Taking the first pin between my teeth and ran my tongue over it in a circular motion. I felt her nipple harden immediately.

"Fuck, yes. Nice and slow. Just like that."

Reaching around, I cupped the cheeks of her ass into my hand and pulled her to me. I started the slow process of sucking each and every inch of her titties. My efforts were rewarded by Amy putting her foot up on the seat where I was sitting in the hot tub and pushing her toes under my ass.

My actions didn't take long for her to have a reaction. Her hips moved back and forth, causing small waves to hit my chest, until it got to the point where she was bumping into me every chance that she got.

"Finger my cunt."

"Not yet." I told her from behind clenched teeth.

But that wasn't the answer that she was looking for. I had watched her rubbed her fingers over her nub earlier, so it wasn't out of the question that she would be just as happy to please herself, so I was prepared when her hand made the move.

"Hey...let go." Her hips were still bucking, but I caught her wrist just before she had a chance to use the attached fingers for fun.

"No. I'll do it when I'm ready."

"But...I'm ready right now." She tried to pull her arm away from me.

I gave one of the steel bars a tug and a twist with my lips.

"Oh, you fucking prick."

"If you think that's bad, wait until I put my lips on the other bar." Her moan came from deep inside if her.

"Do you promise?" I let my free hand roam to the crack of her ass. Spreading her small cheeks, I pushed my fingers onto her rosebud and clamped my lips onto her nipple bar. "Bastard."

I alternated the love between her fantastic little titties. I had never had the privilege of sucking on such hard boobs and nipples. It was something that I instantly learned to love. Letting my fingers sink lower until they touched the bottom of her pussy, but nowhere near her clit.

"When baby. I need to come."

"Sit on the side."

Her bubble covered body appeared from beneath the water. Sitting on the corner ledge, she spread her legs wide open for me to see her inner beauty.

Amy's pierced little clit sat nicely on top of her puffy, pink lips. They were pressed tight together as if in wait of me impending attack.

Leaning in close, the soft skin of her pale skinned legs touched my face. I was close enough to smell the mixture of her and the chemical laced water. It was her scent that I wanted more of.

There so many places that I could have started or things that I could have done, but my first instinct was to touch the metal pin with my tongue. And when I did, all hell broke loose.

"Jesus. Yes fuck, more of that. Lick that fucking cunt." It was as if she had been struck by lightning.

And that's exactly what I did.

The flat of my tongue ran its way from the tip pf her clit down the length of her slit, parting her meaty lips as it went, exposing her opening to me. Given that opportunity, I pushed the tip in as far as it would go and was reward with a mouth full of Amy's sweet nectar.

"The clit, do the clit."

I wasn't in any rush, but it was what she wanted.

My lips found the pierced nub and pulled it in. As soon as the piece of metal was at my tongue, I attacked it with absolute passion. It was new to me, the whole piercing thing, but it seemed like it was working for Amy. Her head was tilted back looking skyward and her legs flapped open and closed as if she had no control over them.

Deciding to give her what she had asked for earlier, I placed my middle finger with my index and eased them into her wetness.

"Fuuuuuck yes. I fucking love it."

It was more of a scream than anything else. Yep. Definitely getting kicked out of this hotel.

The flesh of my tongue, on the metal in her clit, was causing her great pleasure. She reacted to each and every lick, bit, twist and suck. Until it became too much for her.

Amy's hands clawed at my head. Her legs clamped shut over my ears, and her body tensed up into a ridged state.

"Gaaaaaaaaaawd."

I could hear spit gargling around in her mouth as if she were choking.

As quickly as she released my head from her hands, I was standing in front of her. Taking my cock by the shaft, I aimed it at her lips, and pushed forward.

"Fuuuuuuck, tooooooo fast. Too much."

I thought for a second that I had pushed in too fast, but I think that maybe she had wanted a break. There wouldn't be one. I wasn't going to let that happen.

My hips moved forward and back. Every thrust pulled and moved her meaty lips. I could feel every inch of her velvety sheath as it clung to me.

Amy's post orgasm face still looked she was in a trance. Was it from cumming so hard or from all the drinks that she had had earlier? Her face was still pointed up to the moon above, but now, there was a little bit of spittle in the corner of her mouth.

Using my thumb, I wiped away the spit and lowered my face to hers. Her lips touched mine, and every time I sunk into the depths of her pussy, a warm blast of air moved from her lungs to mine.

From her initial look of wanting to kill me. To me finding her phone. To me actually finding her in the bust streets if NYC. To me being here with her, having sex. Was way beyond any dream that I could have conjured up for today. She was thin and pale. Goth and mean. She was sexy as fuck. And she felt like the best thing that had ever happened to me.

Not that I wanted her tequila tasting tongue out of my mouth, but I wanted those titties, with their little pierced nipples. As soon as my lips wrapped the first nipple, I felt Amy's pussy contract around me.

It was heaven.

Her nipples pulled free of my mouth and Amy arched her back like a stretching cat. It gave me the perfect view of my cock as it went in and out of my tiny beauty.

Placing my palm over her pubic mound, I started to rub my thumb over her decorated clit

For the second time, I felt the signs. Amy's body did exactly what it had earlier. "Fuuuuuuck me", she growled from somewhere deep down inside of her body and stopped moving. The tips of her nails dug into the skin on my sides. Her back remained arched and pussy tightened more, if that's even possible. All the while I kept pumping into her.

I have always prided my self on my stamina, but everything about tonight had me at the end of my rope.

My hands cupped her breasts, and I sped up my thrusts.

"Cumming. Cumming soon baby."

Almost like the sound of a croaking toad, Amy spoke.

"Not in my cunt Daddy. I'm not on the pill."

My pumping didn't slow.

"Vasectomy. Can I cum in you."

The trust level between us was pretty high at this point. I mean 6 hours ago we didn't even know the other existed. Yet here we are, 2 complete strangers having unprotected sex in one of the biggest cities in the world. Me waiting for her to give me permission to launch my seed into her, and her relying on my honesty that I am fixed.

3, 4, 5, more thrusts as I waited for her answer.

"Fuuuuck."

This time it was me.

My cum shot out me harder than I could remember in a very, very long time. It landed everywhere. Some on her titties. Some on her belly. And one big glob landed on the underside of her chin.

Amy's back lowered to the side of the hot tub and the tenseness disappeared. She immediately used some of my cum as a lotion, then dipped her fingers into the wad under her chin, and brought that part of my load up to her lips.

"Fuck Daddy, that's a huge load. How long you been holding that bad boy in?"

"Too long."

"What happened? I thought you were gonna cum in me."

"You didn't give me permission."

"Sorry, I was still too busy cumming. I tried to nod my head, to let you know that it was okay, but I couldn't move fast enough."

"I don't believe that. A sporty little thing like you probably bounces back in seconds."

Amy eased off the edge and sank into the warmth of the water. When she was submerged up to her neck, she moved to be by my side.

"Not true. I couldn't even move when you started fucking me. I came so hard from your tongue, I almost passed out. But I'm not complaining."

"Well, that's good."

I kissed the top of her jet-black head and held her tight.

"Let me know when you're hungry, and I'll order us some room service, or we can go out. Your call."

Her head twisted to the side so that she could get a better look at me.

"I thought that you'd want me gone as soon as you had your way with me and got what you wanted."

"Really? I guess I could say the same about you. Maybe you're were only staying because I gave you your phone back." She looked at me as if doing an appraisal.

"Fare enough. Can we have some more of the tequila?"

"Help yourself to anything. I'll take one also."

For a thin girl, her ass was perfect. Meaty and firm. I watched as it wiggled across the concrete floor, over to the stand where the bottle of Patron sat. Whether by luck or on purpose, the cork topper hit the floor and as most, bad girls do, Amy bent at the waist. The view of the puffy lips where my mouth and penis had just been, was spectacular.

"Shit. It's actually cold when you get out of this warm water." Amy had a perplexed look on her face, then finally handed me one of the glasses. "I forgot which one was mine."

"After what we just did. I think it's fair to say that I'm not concerned which glass is mine."

I could feel the tiny loop in her lip as she kissed me to show approval.

"So, are you sure you're not in a rush for me to go?"

"Look, I don't know what kind of guys you're used to hanging around, But they're not me. I told you, I'm single and free. No secrets. If I wanted you to leave, I'd tell you. If you need or want to go, do so. But, I'm here until I check-out on Monday."

"Perfect, because you're going to order us some fat juicy steaks, then I'm going to suck that fat juicy cock of yours."

"Sounds like the best night for me in many, many years."

"Play your cards right and it can happen any time that you want."

"Oh yeah, you coming home to Ohio with me?"

"I'm thinking about it, especially if there's a trip to Mexico in it for me."

I grinned because I knew what she was going to say before I even asked.

"So, you get to move to beautiful Cleveland. Then you get an all-expense paid vacation in sunny Mexico. What's in it for me?"

"More than you'll ever ask for Daddy. I promise you that."

12