All Comments on 'Grumpy Old Man'

by Jay142

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
PervertedKnightPervertedKnightalmost 3 years ago

5 stars from me! You're one of my favorite authors on this site!

chytownchytownalmost 3 years ago

****Very believable story and a good read. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Why has this story been posted again ?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Lovely story. As a shy old man myself, I can only dream. 5 stars.

Underdog_13Underdog_13almost 3 years ago

Anonymous, as far as I can tell, only the name changed. The original name was Grump Old Man, now it's called Grumpy Old Man.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Nice story.

I always feel it is unrealistic when people with large age differences end up together. But two people, with an age difference that they know means they will not end up together, will sometimes use each other to get back in the game. I know of cases where this has happened. This story shows that situation very well.

Rancher46Rancher46almost 3 years ago

What a great storyline, sometimes age doesn't really matter and what happens happens. This was a lovely story and a enjoyable read. Well done 5 stars

RoyWilliamsRoyWilliamsover 2 years ago

Great story. Thanks for taking time to write realistically.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well written. It is a story that flows, is erotic and has some reasonability to it. Good stuff Maynard.

auhunter04auhunter04over 2 years ago

Wish I could get a neighbor like that

Gym52Gym52over 2 years ago

An enjoyable reading experience, this well prepared and written story, has the feel of a true life episode gather than a fictitious tale. The way that the preparation of both parties is meticulously described reads more like a series of diary entries that have been fleshed out for the readers pleasure.

Thank you for your time and effort in writing, proofreading, editing and

publishing this work.

auhunter04auhunter04over 2 years ago

This passed great leaving in the dust. Maybe I am almost that grumpy old man, I am just a lonely old man.

In some ways I wanted to see the two of them hook up but I realize that just don't happen in the real world.

I do see this story being possible. Liked the line: 3 things can happen, First, you can kick my ass which is assault and as I am older that would be two felonies, second, I might get lucky and kick your ass or third * you can just leave. Priceless gotta remember that one. In fact I won't even give give you credit so consider it stolen.

Again I see this story not unreasonable to have happened.

Wendywants2BtakenWendywants2Btakenalmost 2 years ago

Hated the ending😕

Soccerfanpen21Soccerfanpen21over 1 year ago

Damn, what an amazingly well done story, had me in tears in a few paragraphs not to mention another moisture problem elsewhere while reading other portions. Never count the elderly as out of the game till their retirement from life.

Tarloso2Tarloso2over 1 year ago

Nice story but the end felt rushed and shortened needlessly..

bluesbobluesboabout 1 year ago

Bummer of an ending — why?

mitchawamitchawaabout 1 year ago

A beautiful love story with a great plot and exciting personalities. The slow build-up between Sue, Micky, and Sam was well done and the final scene was an excellent description of how a man should treat a lady The story was well-written and was one of the best stories I've read on this site.

Gym52Gym5210 months ago

I can only reiterate my comments from two years ago, that this is a beautifully written and presented piece of work, that has a certain ring of truth about it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous